What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, sorry for my next return after that Kami thread to be yet another request. This particular game, I'm not sure. To be totally honest my main draw to it is Shiki's artwork, but besides that I'm a bit confused. It's been quite a while, almost 2k downloads. I'm assuming the reason I can't find it at all is because it's on the Japanese DLsite.

Anybody able to help with that.

Edit: I THINK it's RPGMaker. I think I saw one screen that showed it was, in a random imageboard thread while scouring for this game. That's part of why I'm so confused. Can't find hide or hair of this anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Edit: I THINK it's RPGMaker. I think I saw one screen that showed it was, in a random imageboard thread while scouring for this game. That's part of why I'm so confused. Can't find hide or hair of this anywhere.
Googling the RPG maker quoted in the product page instantly threw up WOLF RPG, so that's an answer to your question.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks kinda interesting.

Curiously what is the
逆転無し tag?

Google translates it as 'no reversal' which doesn't make much sense to me.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry to shatter your dreams, but this game isn't even out yet.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks kinda interesting.

Curiously what is the
逆転無し tag?

Google translates it as 'no reversal' which doesn't make much sense to me.
Zero comeback for the male character i.e. absolute and crushing female domination.
Works for some, it's a turn-off for others (the other circle that has this is the Nation of Head Scissors which is geared towards masochistic male players)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Zero comeback for the male character i.e. absolute and crushing female domination.
Works for some, it's a turn-off for others (the other circle that has this is the Nation of Head Scissors which is geared towards masochistic male players)
Huh, interesting. I can't say it's a turn-on, nor a turn-off. I'm rather indifferent.

I'm not usually fond of male-protagonist games anyways, but if a link shows up i'll play anything. <3

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, sorry for my next return after that Kami thread to be yet another request. This particular game, I'm not sure. To be totally honest my main draw to it is Shiki's artwork, but besides that I'm a bit confused. It's been quite a while, almost 2k downloads. I'm assuming the reason I can't find it at all is because it's on the Japanese DLsite.

Anybody able to help with that.

I don't know where you're looking, but that dlsite page has a release date of late December - the game isn't out yet! That 1830 is people who have expressed interest, not downloads. Usually you can tell when a dlsite game has been released because it will have two or three extra pictures next to the main one.

OP
Gaara29

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know where you're looking, but that dlsite page has a release date of late December - the game isn't out yet! That 1830 is people who have expressed interest, not downloads. Usually you can tell when a dlsite game has been released because it will have two or three extra pictures next to the main one.
....well. I'm an idiot then. Sorry about that guys. I almost never really look on DLsite for stuff, I just noticed it and...well. I fucked up. Thanks for telling me though.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I saw this game a while back and didn't think anything of it. I assumed it was going to another dull RPG with reverse rape elements in it. Oh how I was sooo wrong!
I am so hype for this game now! The demo showcased that there will be dot sprite animations as well as animated CG scenes!!!
December can't come any faster T_T.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the demo was very impressive, definitely buying this when it comes out.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use ITH Fix for Windows 10 (Interactive Text Hooker) to extract the ingame text, but it seems it misses a lot of text.
Anyone else has this issue and maybe figured out a solution?

GJbindels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love succubus games.
I am going to check this one out soon.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hands down 10/10 art. But you are so lost without a translation. Holy shit.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use ITH Fix for Windows 10 (Interactive Text Hooker) to extract the ingame text, but it seems it misses a lot of text.
Anyone else has this issue and maybe figured out a solution?
I'm using ITHVNR not getting any missing text, try that one. :)

Eminba

Reputation score

I'm getting the looping text on the choices.Any help?

Reputation score

What I am able to understand without Reading the Texts.
[Please Correct me if I am Wrong.]
Three Robber's ( including you ) Decided to Rob a Random House. Each of the Robbers inspect each room to see if there is anything Worth Stealing.
You Entered a Mysterious Room ( Library? ) and found a weird Object ( Time Reverse Item? )
The Three Man Went up to the Second Floor and After you inspect the Toilet. You Enter the room only to see one of your Comrades being raped by the Elder Sister.
After Rape Scene. Loli enters and throw the Last Robber onto the Floor.
This is Where it gets Confusing for me. I don't know the Reason why the Sisters Kept the MC Alive. For what Purpose.
Did the Second Elder Sister kept MC alive for Dinner or as a Slave?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've actually been following this for a while, but not much recently as MGI was taking up my time. Thanks for making the thread about it! Probably wouldn't have realized a demo was out if you didn't!

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried the trial and it was fun, the peek about the other characters is promising, guess i track this game too.

i would be grateful for a partial too tbh, the menu and time altering menu is kinda confusing.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did the Second Elder Sister kept MC alive for Dinner or as a Slave?
I play with VNR.
She kept him because he is a virgin and it's more delicious if he is more desperately waiting for his dead.

She will eat main character at 0.00 AM but the trial only let you play till 11.00 PM.

Reputation score

I play with VNR.
She kept him because he is a virgin and it's more delicious if he is more desperately waiting for his dead.

She will eat main character at 0.00 AM but the trial only let you play till 11.00 PM.
That figures... then what about the two bars which look like HP & MP? I assume one of them stands for mental Stamina?

Status
Not open for further replies.