What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

zetar02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.8 released April 8th 2015

I'm sorry that I have to be "That guy" but am I the only one who thinks that the black outlines on the futa characters don't really look right? Everything else doesn't have the black outlines like they do.

Like take Nilly's and Rouge's sprites and put them by each other in the video. They look like they don't belong in the same game.

Also toot toot...
Yeh, youre right, but thats because the different color palettes of the characters, in the original colors looks good, in some others not at all, like the futa monkey, the outlines in the green color around the dick are... green, but nothing i can do, we work with a reduced color palette. :c

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didnt notice anything like that I think it looks great. I like how the dino riders leave their mounts rather than just outright dying kinda like golden axe.
Cant wait to take tails there ;)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

May tail's asshole and cream's small vagina rest in piece. Cause the futa monkey is gonna tear those up. XD

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didnt notice anything like that I think it looks great. I like how the dino riders leave their mounts rather than just outright dying kinda like golden axe.
Cant wait to take tails there ;)
Yeee boy. I need more futa-on-male in my h-game life.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Those are some big floppy dicks...

Futa's totally not gay.:cool:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

after i see this new gameplay of the new stage = no, tx... i'll still on 5.8 version
3 legs monkeys.... URGH....

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I ain't even gonna watch the trailers, just peoples' reactions here has got me more than interested enough as it is. Don't want to spoil any of the new content itself for myself!

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Preview 2 looks awesome!

I'm wondering if the AI in this level is a bit smarter. They seem less likely to run headlong into the super move and a bit more opportunistic about attacking from behind.

Futanari on female is my favorite thing. THIS is what I've been waiting for!

The flow of the level seems good, too.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So glad to see that this is getting attention again.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This looks like good times. As long as you ain't Tails.

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks like good times. As long as you ain't Tails.
I guess it depends on Tails's sexual preferences. If he's not gay he'll probably find being buttraped by a bunch of futa cats/monkies at least marginally preferable to all the buttrape he's been getting from all of the various male monsters and robots and animals.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yet again tails miss out on getting more female rapers...one day tails one day..
:(

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Unless tails and the futa girls rub tips, he's getting anal. Poor tails. I wonder if cream's mother will become a boss or a playable character in the future.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unless tails and the futa girls rub tips, he's getting anal. Poor tails. I wonder if cream's mother will become a boss or a playable character in the future.
hopefully next update tails gets all the bunny girls he wants:D male enemies take up most of the roster...need more female enemies...

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They've specifically stated that Vanilla won't be in the game.

Although I'm not sure if that April Fool's joke from a couple years ago was actually a real thing, but I think there was something about her being in a "How to Play" mode.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

They've specifically stated that Vanilla won't be in the game.

Although I'm not sure if that April Fool's joke from a couple years ago was actually a real thing, but I think there was something about her being in a "How to Play" mode.
I can recall this. I think she will be in a tutorial level or like you mentioned, a HTP section. Does this mean she gets no sex? Doubtful. But as far as a character, I believe she is out.