What's new

ACT [azurezero] Milk Megami Marielle (RE199169)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Milk Megami Marielle

so is the newly added clothes a piece of armor or health?
Regardless for those that do like their characters naked off the bat, you could add a difficulty for a one hit wonder.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is the newly added clothes a piece of armor or health?
Regardless for those that do like their characters naked off the bat, you could add a difficulty for a one hit wonder.

the clothes absorb a single hit and stop you getting grabbed. so with them you'll be able to get through levels a bit quicker. though they dont replenish at the start of each level, i'll have place pickups for more of them.
I dont think anyone really appreciates an mc nude from the start, i think i just didnt consider dressing her originally because her game was a metroidvania back when i sprited her ages ago with a dungeon setting. so her being nude wouldve made sense...

I've also scaled the game window to 960x720 up from 800x600, which wasnt a perfect scale from the original 320 x240, and probably caused the tile issues i mentioned earlier.

I'm really getting close to finishing the game, i just need a few cg and a satisfying final boss

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since yesterday i've detected a faint burnt smell coming from my laptop vents, though it doesnt seem to be overheating.

Either way this means I'm more motivated than ever to get this game finished, my other in progress projects are also backed up to mega in case i need to switch... but since i cant draw cg on my other laptop my main focus is getting those done before anything else.
just 3 more to go.

i'm also making progress with my final boss, but i had to use one of my ideas meant for my next platformer.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get my laptop back in 12 hours, hopefully they fixed the left mouse button autofiring too.

I am pleased to announce that Milk Megami Marielle is now released on Itch

I had a lot of fun making it, not so much fun losing hours of work to a few auto clicks from my other laptop. But that's life.
Haven't had any complaints from patrons about bugs.

Oh, and It's my birthday, I just turned 27. So wish me luck in the coming year.

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get my laptop back in 12 hours, hopefully they fixed the left mouse button autofiring too.

I am pleased to announce that Milk Megami Marielle is now released on Itch

I had a lot of fun making it, not so much fun losing hours of work to a few auto clicks from my other laptop. But that's life.
Haven't had any complaints from patrons about bugs.

Oh, and It's my birthday, I just turned 27. So wish me luck in the coming year.
Sweet, 2 reasons to celebrate. Happy BDay, downloading as we speak.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Milk Megami Marielle (released)

I hope your game does really well. (id try to get it but i dont really have any means of paying money online without gift cards.)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet, 2 reasons to celebrate. Happy BDay, downloading as we speak.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of it.

I hope your game does really well. (id try to get it but i dont really have any means of paying money online without gift cards.)
Thank you for the kind words.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

happy birthday and what is £4.30 in american? nvm ill look it up

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

happy birthday and what is £4.30 in american? nvm ill look it up
i looked up 5.5usd wanted to keep it cheap, no idea what i'm gonna have to charge for damsel quest 3 when its done.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok anyone got a complete save? the candy factory has gave me a headache wayyyyyyy to many puzzles would not be so bad if the green slimes dint dogpile rape you realy one touch and there all on you and the rapes seem to stak oh and the fist glitch still happens was being raped by slimes then the fist guy grabed me and i go flying to the previous level and if you time the block change wrong the blocks kill you to this game was looking to be a alltime fave till candy factory then fun died real fast needs a charge shot more than any megaman like platformer i can think of

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok anyone got a complete save? the candy factory has gave me a headache way too many puzzles would not be so bad if the green slimes didn't dogpile rape you really one touch and they're all on you and the rapes seem to stack
i nerfed the damage when extra slimes pile on.

I'm not sure a complete save would help you to be honest.
Try jumping on the slimes to get past?
It would make me happy if you didn't give up so quickly.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive been trying ive lost count of the times ive tried and yes i did jump on them not enough bounce and wayyy to many shooting takes to long on everything and none of them seem hurt just pissed or no reaction at all for while i wondered if the attack could kill yet there attacks have knock back? and yeah i dont give up easy ive spent long time on this level breezed trough the others i dint die till this level ok finaly did it now im being monster spamed geez two minotaurs and a crap ton of enemys

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ive been trying ive lost count of the times ive tried and yes i did jump on them not enough bounce and wayyy to many shooting takes to long on everything and none of them seem hurt just pissed or no reaction at all for while i wondered if the attack could kill yet there attacks have knock back? and yeah i dont give up easy ive spent long time on this level breezed trough the others i dint die till this level
the big slimes die to 2 uppercuts.
it is a deliberately tough level, what with having to bounce over tentacles on the slimes (or was that the previous level) but my testers thought the level I think you're on about was challenging and fair.
I'll tell you the level skip if you still can't beat it though.
level skip - just hit the 1 key

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

got past it just going to keep trying on that monster spam level almost had it then a fairy shot me trough a wall did not know they could do that liked the witch boss thought she was final then more game glad it dint end with her cause i was going to say to short only prob i had with her was her spell dint backfire and make her futa or did it? just have to find out

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok beat without cheating swear to god and dads ashes last boss was not expecting a flashing orc lol

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok beat without cheating swear to god and dads ashes last boss was not expecting a flashing orc lol
oi! spoiler tags!!

but I thought people would get a laugh out of it. Glad you did.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would love to buy this, but the site the game is being sold on is asking for my address, and I really feel a bit uncomfortable giving that info away, sorry. Will this game eventually release on the DLsite like some of your other games?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would love to buy this, but the site the game is being sold on is asking for my address, and I really feel a bit uncomfortable giving that info away, sorry. Will this game eventually release on the DLsite like some of your other games?
It will, I already had the demo made with censored images, wouldve got it sent off today but i felt really tired all day and didnt get anything today.
and it has to ask your address because of the eu vat law. the law that says you have to pay vat in the country of the buyer...speaking of, wouldnt dlsite also need to as for that info?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It will, I already had the demo made with censored images, wouldve got it sent off today but i felt really tired all day and didnt get anything today.
and it has to ask your address because of the eu vat law. the law that says you have to pay vat in the country of the buyer...speaking of, wouldnt dlsite also need to as for that info?
I actually don't remember. It's been a bit since my last DLsite purchase. I'll have to check up on it later, but if i remember correctly, I could have sworn i didn't put in my address. Sorry for all this, just been a bit wary lately.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Overall it was ok. Art and sprite work are good, and it controls well, but I would recommend to brush up on game design, since the whole game felt kind of "annoying" to play through.

I would recommend to look at the GameSoup Mighty No. 9 analysis videos.

---

I beat it, but there were 2 screens that felt incredibly frustrating.

The minotaur chase, and the last alternating block puzzle before the final boss.

With the first, a lot of the frustration could be avoided with removing the initial 2 fairies, since they dont add to the challenge and just serve to slow down retries. In general with that screen it also don't feel like there is a skillful way to get past it, I ended up just plowing through it by cheesing invincibility frames.

For the last block puzzle, at first I wanted to complain about the fairy after the top shield guy, but then I realized the more frustrating losses were immediately after when i got instant KO'ed by the blocks themselves.