What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Why does some Equipment say it has a Level Cap? My sword says Lvl Cap 20 but i just upgraded it to 25 o_O so confusing

In the Research Center for formations, is it worth leveling up the things at the bottom? like are they passives or another formation?
ex - Strategist, Karate etc

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why does some Equipment say it has a Level Cap? My sword says Lvl Cap 20 but i just upgraded it to 25 o_O so confusing

In the Research Center for formations, is it worth leveling up the things at the bottom? like are they passives or another formation?
ex - Strategist, Karate etc

It's the minimum level your general needs to equip the item. E.G. a lvcap of 20 means a general needs to be lv20 to equip it.

Those researches are passive boosts for all your characters. E.G. if you research Karate all generals get +1 power.

The temple/church researches usually involve only specific troop types that benefit them, but they always tell you in advance which troop type benefits.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh well whoops, i never touched them cause i figured they were wonky Formations ... time to start using my lab instead of letting it rot lol

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

daimyo keeps announcing world bosses while im sleeping

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's also the Chapter 1 Hidden Dungeon that you could try before 2-3. Only 3 tries per day though.
I don't think I have unlocked that yet, I"m at Nobunaga retreats alternate history.

daimyo keeps announcing world bosses while im sleeping
Yup, Its troll isn't it? This time I managed to be right there at the start but sadly those first few fights was over before i could click on them. -.- So I couldn't do anything but attack those convoys.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The guys that run the Quazer account are always posting the time of release at the discord server and posting polls about the time. Next one will be 13:00 server time it looks like

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guys that run the Quazer account are always posting the time of release at the discord server and posting polls about the time. Next one will be 13:00 server time it looks like
more votes for 5-10 plz

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't click on this guy in black. Every time i try, i get formation menu instead cuz its partially under the formation button.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Good lord finally got that Hidden Dungeon Scroll on the convoy. On the last try.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got that damned Veteran Musketeer upgrade. XD

Seems like it gave my Oda Nobunage +200 atk/+400 defense upgrade upon upgrading class. Cuz it put her at 2300+ atk/1200+ defense.

Holy shit it upgraded the speed by shitloads. She went from 85 speed to 110 speed. o.o

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all of my 3 attempt dailies are giving me fuck all today.

total of 100 kizuna from 7 convoys.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit. That tier 3 spearmen upgrade for my Honda is such a ridiculous upgrade. I"m basically backtracking and clearing all the old maps i couldn't completely clear with tier 2 spearmen, Still need other spearman upgrade for Otomo. That combined with such a high firepower from oda. Its fun xD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

after level 30 techs don't cost kizuna anymore!

they cost souls.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Welp. Time to grind everything to lv30 first then.

Also, the growth box? Not worth. You can grind for construction tickets already, gold shouldn't be an issue with the copper dungeon unlocked and exp cards are common as all hell.

By the way, anyone know when/how Shura Tower is supposed to be unlocked? Only achievement left for me to complete.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp. Time to grind everything to lv30 first then.

Also, the growth box? Not worth. You can grind for construction tickets already, gold shouldn't be an issue with the copper dungeon unlocked and exp cards are common as all hell.

By the way, anyone know when/how Shura Tower is supposed to be unlocked? Only achievement left for me to complete.
shura tower is not in the nutaku version yet.

and the pack is a total waste of koban. i don't know wtf they're thinkin with that lame shit. technically, though, you cannot grind for the fast construction tickets. they're the ones that halve your current timer. normal construction tickets are -2 hours.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

It isn't a bad pack. It's just bad timing. Maybe you'd think they are not so bad if your castle was level 47+. I mean, look at those timers:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

good thing mine isn't

but now i know the castle goes up to 60

... holy shit... the last level costs 8.4m

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Yeah but what about the 379 HOURS and 11 minutes it takes to finish building? Starting from level 50. Good thing I didn't waste my instant build ticket you get as a reward for reaching castle level 40 to get a free level up from level 40 to 41 lol.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

half hour countdown.

my eyes are fuckin burning im so ready to go to sleep.

so i spent like 500 koban on this daimyo wb

2 orig gikeiki, 1 ori book of han, 1 ori hanaire, 1 jintai drum.

im.. mildly satisfied.

Last edited: