What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i already have cloris 100 aff. is yuyu 100 aff my biggest priority? my zola seems to fill my aoe void since she has magic shells. i've been ploppin her down instead of paula quite a bit. i hardly use paula with that insane 35 cost
35 is not that bad for a mage type really not to mention some enemies like ants heavy armors and many more dont care about physical dmg and only die quickly to magical also some tend to swarm aswell so if your main aoe is zola you have to place her down wait 24 secs activate skill and hope nothing has leaked in that time and that you can survive another 35 seconds if more enemies are coming where a mage type would already have them beat and have less leak potential

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

35 is not that bad for a mage type really not to mention some enemies like ants heavy armors and many more dont care about physical dmg and only die quickly to magical and if your main aoe is zola you have to place her down wait 24 secs activate skill and hope nothing has leaked in that time and that you can survive another 35 seconds if more enemies are coming where a mage type would already have them beat and have less leak potential
the last time i used her was in the subjugation map. literally hadn't used her for a month previous. im sure there will be maps where i need a mage. just wish i had gotten more CR on her :/

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well it is a 1.5x drop rate event running.

i'm 2/3 for plat armors on X
Even with 1,5X it still 15% or so(?)
If it's 30% or 50% I would not be surprise this much

Well whatever~ XD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now that i think about it. would zola make a good candidate for my rainbow fairies?

i have 2 of em. could be worth it i think. i dont really have anybody else that needs em

she's the only one with magic shells and the likelihood of pulling her again without yolo rolling is basically nonexistant.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many do you need, a farm revival would give 5sc and there should be 9 sc being added, a star or collection revival would give about 9 too.
IIRC 15 more. Maybe I'll be able to get them with 4* missions... nope :\ Almost all that I have left are male missions which I just cant do, because I totally neglected males :p Hmm... well gonna count if there is a way (Already used some SCs so I dont want them to go to waste). Maybe we'll get something on maintenance on friday... it would give me some chance.

@Larcx, I think it was around 20% for plat normally. A bit more in G map.

Edit: This is nuts. Alts got 6-7 drops everytime but main got 4 (no plat) and now 3 drops (no plat) :| Seriously?

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now that i think about it. would zola make a good candidate for my rainbow fairies?

i have 2 of em. could be worth it i think. i dont really have anybody else that needs em

she's the only one with magic shells and the likelihood of pulling her again without yolo rolling is basically nonexistant.
its up to you leveling skills dont really do much most of the time until we get aw skills atleast
i only recall once or twice ive needed a skill leveled

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've learned to not be hopeful, but just this once, I want SAW so bad that I can't help it. Can't think of any other reason for the Friday maint.

The potential douchebaggery my troop can unleash just makes me drool.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope it is to my saki and grace are ready to ruin lives im sure there are others but its hard to find them

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got 36 relevant units at max skill, I remember when people told me to save all rainbow fairys for SAW. I doubt I'd be able to do all the G maps if I had, some leveled skills are more important than awakening a unit.

Theres also 2 other things apart from SAW that fridays update could be but I don't want to play the guessing game.

While its a unique skill its not a big enough boost to do it now, I'd go for someone like Chydis first who's got a very good skill.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres also 2 other things apart from SAW that fridays update could be but I don't want to play the guessing game.
You got me curious. What are those things?

Edit: I counted SCs that I need. If, if we get 4* for all desert maps on Friday, and I'll be able to do them and those 4* male maps I have left... and if I'll 3* that thunder god mission that was added recently... I might get special stamp card... So many ifs... and there's also question of spotlight units.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd like SAW so I can be a lazy ass when placing Jerome. Other than that I have a few units ready that'd make a bit of difference from SAW, same goes for the Alt.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About SAW, I once heard (or saw :p) that there is a possibility to turn between normal skill and awakened, is that true?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually asked that on Discord and apparently you can revert SAW, it just requires you to spend the same amount of Gold and Orbs again....I can't remember if you need the Fairy too, but you probably do need her too.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, you do.

Huh, I just noticed I'm not as prepared for the introduction of skill awakening as I thought I was. Two of my main targets, Thetis and Saki are not max yet, because I didn't want to use rainbow fairies on them. Whether we get SAW this week or not, it's probably time to feed Thetis some steaks.
And while I'm at it I should probably increase Gellius' skill to max, so that I can SAW Anya with an easy conscience.
Also it's about time I start working on Cypria and Belinda isn't max skill yet, either... So much work to do.
Well, Sasha and Uru are good to go. That's something, I guess.

I wonder if we even get all skill awakenings (if at all, that is) or start off with blacks only, like they did on DMM...

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx, I think it was around 20% for plat normally. A bit more in G map.

Edit: This is nuts. Alts got 6-7 drops everytime but main got 4 (no plat) and now 3 drops (no plat) :| Seriously?
Yea rite , derp
I forgot~

G Map on 1,5 have 30% drop
I mixed it with X instead which is 15% (22,5% when 1,5X Event / now)

No wonder they drop so much
Guess I'm gonna use those easter egg

Anyway , this is an old table
But it seems , it's still good for our Nutaku version

Whelp , according to this
Put Monica on Team , and should have 100% drop on G~

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we tend to get large portions of things instead of drip feed like dmm gets so i would think its safe to assume if we get skill aw friday we get most if not all units skill aw

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

we tend to get large portions of things instead of drip feed like dmm gets so i would think its safe to assume if we get skill aw friday we get most if not all units skill aw
Possible, we didn't get all awakenings at the same time though.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did they just move up maintenance hours earlier? Three hours earlier I think.. -.-

Bah

RIP 80 charisma and 3 stamina -.-

And I finished the map to boot and was about to get rewards oh sorry maintenance hours earlier.

Attachments

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh. there is a maintenance right now.

... why is there a maintenance right now?