Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159903] JC Fight

The game is now finished! The main post and files are updated, some things are tied to your save and will require a fresh save to take effect, mostly things stored in your phone.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+Rep, thanks. I haven't tested it fully but it seems to be working so far. I was looking forward to this because of the cute art style, but it seemed like a pain without a translation. Pretty impressed with this translation with all the dialogue there seems to be.

Why aren't masked lolis a thing more often~ Ah, she's not actually loli, I misjudged the images on a glance. Close enough.

Wow, they really don't give you much time to do stuff during the day if you go to school. Basically one training or fighting session a day. With as much as there seems to be to do in this game, dang, wish we had more time a day. Makes things a bit too routiney. Glad I read the tip about the taxi service, that makes things much easier. Weird that the status window shows no debt, kinda makes you question why you're even fighting in the arena. Is there even any pressure? Wow some of these quiz questions are annoying as fuck "What kind of cultivation is popular...", why do this?

Untranslated/error stuff:

1: Option in the system settings, the third option right under key repeat speed.
2: If you try to enter the right most door of the department store one the first day, there's also an untranslated dialogue.
3: One of the quiz questions asks what Sugita Genhaku is famous for, but his actual name is Sugita Genpaku apparently.
4: F1 options are untranslated.
5: Closing the trash can in the locker room. I'm sure there's some secret information here /sarcasm

Last edited:

supernaught

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One untranslated option in the system settings, the third option right under key repeat speed. If you try to enter the right most door of the department store, there's also an untranslated dialogue.
Sorry about that, the game stores dialogue in the strangest places sometimes. There will unfortunately be a few very minor things left untranslated because the game crashes or just refuses to load when changing them, like the currency in a few locations.

Thanks for the feedback though, I've just fixed those issues but will wait a day or two before posting a new version incase anymore get posted.

Hiei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just keep getting some error message at start an a Crash, does system locale need to be JP?

Yeah that was the problem.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might have a bug, can't tell. The game says I can meet somebody somewhere for an event, but I can't find them.

Nakai Event, I think I'm nearing the end of it. It says I can meet her in the School - 1st Floor Hallway but I can't find her. The top left shows the talk icon like she should be here. I tried all the classrooms, the nurses office, and the teacher's lounge, and bathrooms, as well as checking the rest of the school, but she never shows up. This is after her sex scene and I tried talking to her outside the arcade.

Edit: Ah, finally found it. I swear that guy wasn't here before. Dang these Nakai events really drag on.

Last edited:

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once again thanks a lot.

Wasn't expecting the rest so soon.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decent game. I started off thinking it was a lot crazier than it was, it still ended up okay though. It becomes pretty repetitive though and drags on a bit if you're interested in viewing all the events yourself because of the daily limitations. Fun concept though, I was hoping for more games like this. I think I woulda enjoyed it more if there was a bit more pressure and difficulty. Kinda like all the game mechanics are designed around having a time limit, but there really isn't any. A lot of the stats and items seemed kinda pointless too, not sure what most of them did. Maybe a lot of it was tied into the sex worker stuff. The art anatomy could really use some work too.

I'd say worth the play, but I always feel a bit sad about these types of corruption games because I usually avoid slutting out my PC and go the virgin route (Thus missing a ton of content). At least this seemed around 50/50 instead of gating the majority of the content behind a slutty/corrupt PC like some I've played.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a clothing store, but she can't wear most of the outfits from there. What should I do?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still not sure what some of the stats do, even with a translation. Strength and Defense are obvious, Power apparently increases the amount of time you have to push the buttons during the minigame but I have no idea what Technique does, there seems to be no point in increasing your energy and intelligence hasn't done anything as far as I can tell.

I found a clothing store, but she can't wear most of the outfits from there. What should I do?
You probably need to lower your purity

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and why I can use makeup I try to use it in her home bathroom I cant use it ?

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You probably need to lower your purity
My purity is 0, so that's not it.

Edit:
I tried some more and raised my charm to 43, then it randomly unlocked the option. It's working now.

Last edited:

supernaught

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My purity is 0, so that's not it.
You can only wear some of the clothes (Eisho shop) if you're 'Gal', there's a few requirements for this like Purity being low and meeting Nakai. You should get a notification about changing your image when its available.

and why I can use makeup I try to use it in her home bathroom I cant use it ?
You need to unlock the option to use the makeup.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can only wear some of the clothes (Eisho shop) if you're 'Gal', there's a few requirements for this like Purity being low and meeting Nakai. You should get a notification about changing your image when its available.

You need to unlock the option to use the makeup.
and what is option want to unlock and where ?

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just played this game and have to heavily thank you for the translation it was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. Not to mention I got soo hooked on the storyline of each character that I forgot about the fact that it was a hentai game at some stage. Job well done!

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you everyone for all the kind words, it really means a lot to us seeing everyone enjoy and appreciate the translation. It makes it all worth it and makes us eager start translating a new game for everyone to enjoy :)

Still not sure what some of the stats do, even with a translation. Strength and Defense are obvious, Power apparently increases the amount of time you have to push the buttons during the minigame but I have no idea what Technique does, there seems to be no point in increasing your energy and intelligence hasn't done anything as far as I can tell.
I confess I'm not even sure what Technique does, Intelligence gives you some solutions to some problems but isn't needed it's just an alternative and Energy can let you do more things in a day since a lot of the things you do spend Energy.

+Rep, thanks. I haven't tested it fully but it seems to be working so far. I was looking forward to this because of the cute art style, but it seemed like a pain without a translation. Pretty impressed with this translation with all the dialogue there seems to be.

Why aren't masked lolis a thing more often~ Ah, she's not actually loli, I misjudged the images on a glance. Close enough.

Wow, they really don't give you much time to do stuff during the day if you go to school. Basically one training or fighting session a day. With as much as there seems to be to do in this game, dang, wish we had more time a day. Makes things a bit too routiney. Glad I read the tip about the taxi service, that makes things much easier. Weird that the status window shows no debt, kinda makes you question why you're even fighting in the arena. Is there even any pressure? Wow some of these quiz questions are annoying as fuck "What kind of cultivation is popular...", why do this?

Untranslated/error stuff:

1: Option in the system settings, the third option right under key repeat speed.
2: If you try to enter the right most door of the department store one the first day, there's also an untranslated dialogue.
3: One of the quiz questions asks what Sugita Genhaku is famous for, but his actual name is Sugita Genpaku apparently.
4: F1 options are untranslated.
5: Closing the trash can in the locker room. I'm sure there's some secret information here /sarcasm
The quiz questions are really that ridiculous in Japanese, we did consider actually changing all of them and making them more reasonable but in the end we just translated almost every single one directly.

1, 2, 3 and 5 are all fixed and will be in the next patch update, 4 is one of those UI things that won't be getting done because it breaks things and would require a lot time for something minor, it just lists the controls and they're translated when you get told about them for the first time. I'll put some things that won't get done like #4 under the translation spoiler in the original post.

Thanks for the feedback too!

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this pre-translation and I think its genuinely one of the best H-games of all time. Great choice, you guys did God's work here.

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for translating the game it was awesome :D
I decided to try it for 5 minutes and then finished the whole game in one go even if i had to learn for my Organic Chemistry 2 partial exam i gonna blame you guys if i fail :cool:

Dave1004

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be a bother, but do you have an alternate link for the translation? MEGA won't let me download in browser, and their app is broken. Anyways, thank you!! (I'm on an Android tablet, I have to drive to town to borrow wi-fi, so I have no PC with internet. Looking forwards to new stuff to play while cattle farming on a ranch!

Status
Not open for further replies.