What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Princess Knight Rachel / 姫騎士レイチェル (RE147124, RJ147124)

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ルさんちまん]姫騎士レイチェル

So , I got her pregnant
And then I spend like 30 days to whore her out on pub to upgrade other Skill

But it seem's she's still pregnant
Is there anyway to make her normal again?

Thanks~

--edited--

Took Me long enough to notice the shop beside the armor.....
It can only accessed at night
Something like abortion

Now , if only I can back to previous dungeon
I miss the gor thing
The gor should still be in the cg. I beat the first boss and didn't know about the gor yet it was still in my cg

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Game over'ing on a boss will let you see the CG/anime, then you restart in town. Beating the same boss will skip the viewing but still unlock it in the CG "room". Or if you're really that depressed over 1 scene you skipped, you can always new game+

On a side note, 8th update within a week of release, dunno if I should lol at him or tip my hat to some dedicated bug fixing ....

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its a fun game so far but does anyone know a good machine translator I can't make heads or tails of what the one I use says.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aside the 8th update, there's new screens of a (probably) new game in the making.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aside the 8th update, there's new screens of a (probably) new game in the making.
That's Caeda from Fire Emblem. Author mentions that he likes the series and wanted to try his hand at making an SLG game like it, but gave up because it's too hard.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a quick question : what's supposed to be upstairs @ the inn ? She always say something and you can never go up there :( Maybe the translation would point out what she says and why you can't ....... Otherwise, am I just missing something obvious.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sooo, 1.09 was released, can anyone tell me what he changed since 1.06? And if someone lurks around on his blog or some such, if the updates will start to slow down anytime soon?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He added a new scene and be able to get Annie (the blue haired girl) naked and in the inn room in 1.09. For the earlier versions, scroll up and back in this thread. My question from 2 posts back still stands though :(

archanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is really nice, but a bit ripetitive

nnescio

Reputation score

Just a quick question : what's supposed to be upstairs @ the inn ? She always say something and you can never go up there :( Maybe the translation would point out what she says and why you can't ....... Otherwise, am I just missing something obvious.
Rachel: The other (inn) guests are staying on the 2nd floor. I guess there's no need for me to go up there.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone post version 1.09 to mega. I can't seem to get the separated parts to work as a whole from the other website.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, not sure if it contains loli but just to make sure, I have a brand new mega link for this game (1.09) Pm me for the link! :)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone know if the Partial works with the new version of the game?

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea on how to get both the translation and the game? because i combed through the whole thread and found no usable link.

huihihih

Reputation score
i find one link but i dont know how to aply the rar archive from it it has a data folder but the original one doesnt have any so i cant replace it even if i wanted to do so ver 1.9

tdius

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
eng version?

AkaYoukai

Reputation score
i have a question. i've download the game and it was said that the language was in english and japanise but the problem is that the whole texts is in japanise. I even copied the whole translation folder (data and graphics) and it still en japanise language. Anyone can help me on that ? Because i clearly don't understand japanise language at all. (sorry for my bad english i'm french so i have some trouble to write correctly)

Bryanis

Reputation score
i have a question. i've download the game and it was said that the language was in english and japanise but the problem is that the whole texts is in japanise. I even copied the whole translation folder (data and graphics) and it still en japanise language. Anyone can help me on that ? Because i clearly don't understand japanise language at all. (sorry for my bad english i'm french so i have some trouble to write correctly)
I feel like an idiot for quoting myself.....