What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

I'm using ITHVNR but it mostly only hooks part of what the text is saying. how do i fix it?
Not sure how to use H codes with ITH, so I went with AGTH. Use "/HB*0@497982" without quotes in the target line and you'll have a readable hook for it.

Instructions for making it work with ITHVNR seem to be on page 19 in this thread if you want to take a look.

On a side note, "/HB*0@493E75" and "/HB*0@497982" are general purpose hooks for WolfRPG games, depending on which version it is. Many thanks to IPetr for the hook codes :)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

its the same thing. Almost like it translates half the text before the text has finished appearing

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its the same thing. Almost like it translates half the text before the text has finished appearing
I'm getting two channels, one for names and system text (such as the description of each scene in the gallery) and one that only contains character lines. The latter doesn't appear until a character actually speaks. Have to turn on repetition of phrases in AGTH, but each line is complete.

If the lines are being translated in the middle of text appearing, that's a time setting you have to change in the options for AGTH or ITH. It is intended for some lines though; those that show some text, change something in game, and show the rest of the text after.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT: Even better! They uploaded her picture on their blog! She looks amazing

They said with her you can expect word blame and size difference.

My guess is her scene is going to be shared clothes and handjob or tailjob.
I can't wait now... Yeah, definitely gonna have shared clothes and tailjob. If the protagonist have level will also include level drain, but since not level system, i guess it will not present this time.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If her scene is animated... My life will be complete.

By the way, even more big news!

hey just announced that they're going to release DLC endings! It will contain one ending (with an H-scene) for each of the main 3 succubi + doskoinpo's guest succubus + voice acting for the succubi!

Check out the info here:

Last edited:

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You'll want to remember that that post was made on April 1st in Japan. So some/all/none of it might be just Tokinokogiri pulling your leg.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If her scene is animated... My life will be complete.

By the way, even more big news!

hey just announced that they're going to release DLC endings! It will contain one ending (with an H-scene) for each of the main 3 succubi + doskoinpo's guest succubus + voice acting for the succubi!

Check out the info here:
OMG, please, Joker... Don't make my hype more than these... After seeing those hype trailer MGQ:paradox 2... Guest succubus from doskoinpo... I can't take it anymore... That's just too much! Voice acting is the lack ofessence of the game now... Now it nearly perfect! Don't ever regret to buy this! Translated, and it is done for me.

Reputation score

in the DLC page, Is that in Ver 1.09 or just a notice?

In fact, if anyone has Ver 1.09, Please do Share

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You'll want to remember that that post was made on April 1st in Japan. So some/all/none of it might be just Tokinokogiri pulling your leg.
While that might be true, you can notice that in the reminiscence mode, there is one empty H-scene for each of the main succubi so I doubt this is an April Fool joke.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I done goofed, I didn't back up files properly so I have the latest version but no saves or unlocks.

Can someone help with that?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I done goofed, I didn't back up files properly so I have the latest version but no saves or unlocks.

Can someone help with that?
The same 100% CG zip from that one poll will still unlock the entire gallery, including the new ones that were just added. First post on page 13.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone had any vaguely decent success at machine translate the 1.09 version?

If yes how and with what software?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The same 100% CG zip from that one poll will still unlock the entire gallery, including the new ones that were just added. First post on page 13.
edit nvm it was updated...

so how do you trigger the new stuff?

Last edited:

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone had any vaguely decent success at machine translate the 1.09 version?

If yes how and with what software?
With version 1.09 I had no luck so far; nothing worked, the text ist only partially extracted.

Recently I got problems with VNR being unable to update its databases.
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" event="preferencesUpdated" data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" event="relayPrefs" data="{"loadBundle":true}"></mytubeelement>

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

With version 1.09 I had no luck so far; nothing worked, the text ist only partially extracted.

Recently I got problems with VNR being unable to update its databases.
/HB*0@497982 works for me

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/HB*0@497982 works, but it is unreliable.
I am using chiitrans lite, turning off smart filtering gives better results.

However, it still refuses to capture repeating characters(only gets the first entry. So sentences rich in kana sometimes get omitted entirely

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/HB*0@497982 works for me
Really? Hm, strange, in ITHVNR it does nothing and in VNR I have the problem that the game freezes (and I am not sure if VNR gets everything from the text); also VNR tells me that it has problems to apply that code for that game (I also get the message that VNR deletes a bad user-defined H-code when I try to use your code for said game).
Still, maybe I have just misconfigured VNR when it works for you. I am using Windows 10 Home 1703 15063.128, you too?

And since a few days VNR is unable to update the game database online with or without the Windows Firewall enabled.

Update:

I found the mistake and it works now as far as I saw but VNR crashes after some time in the middle of translation.
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" event="preferencesUpdated" data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" event="relayPrefs" data="{"loadBundle":true}"></mytubeelement>

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I use agth also I use this filepath for mine
E:\AGTH\agth.exe /HB*0@497982 /KF "E:\Games\hgames\Toki\サキュバスプリズン\サキュバスプリズン.exe"
not
E:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /HB*0@497982 /KF "E:\Games\hgames\Toki\サキュバスプリズン\sys\Game.exe"

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the filepath. I thought I had to put the H-code at the end of the filepath and I was wondering why it wasn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.