What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. MAR21 OUT!

Just finished the latest version (lol yes, I'm slow. hahaha) and liking the changes/updates.

- I love that people's thoughts do change when wearing no bra. It's a really nice touch IMO. If there was more than 1 person writing it, I'd ask for more thoughts depending on what top/clothes being worn, as well as maybe changes in spoken dialogue. But I don't want the game to slow down to 1 update a year! lol

- I loved the close up face/eye animations. Not sure if they were added this update (bad memory! lol), but I liked the feeling they gave to the sections that had them.

- I know it's RNG, but I was disappointed with how infrequently anything happens to Ravy during the Charity job. I've done the job at least 6 times, and only had 4 events happen (3 the 1st time, 1 the next). And yes I let the event play out till the end

- You've said Ravy is a 'good girl', but maybe there could have been an option regarding the stolen panties to let the soldier keep them? I mean, by that time in my game Ravy was happy to toss clothes off for Thom, wasn't a virgin, showed panties off to a criminal, was showing bare crotch to a boy (albeit in the dark so boy couldn't see it), etc... but freaked out about some soldier having her panties? Or was it more about freaking out if her dad found out (and considering I chose the 'think naughty' options in the dialogue about invisibility spell quest... I can see that).

- Is the invisibility spell right now only limited to a bed masturbation scene & the panties quest? I ask because after the bedroom scene she talks about going to town and doing it... but there's no trigger points for it that I can find.

-Nothing with the dog yet right? I've said no to getting him cut, I've pulled him off multiple stray dogs... and he still whines and gets restless now and again... I'm assuming that's it (apart from the butterfly event, which RNG has again denied me! boo! lol).

- Any plans with the old man in the 2nd area of town? He asks Ravy to show him her boobs, at which point she backs away from him. Are we going to be able to go further with this?

- Will Ravy give in to the thief in the jail? I've gotten both dialogue's, ie the 1st one and the apology one, but she's like "Nope, he's not telling the truth". Will we be able to corrupt her enough to go further with this... such as flashing with no panties, touching, etc?

- Any plans on more actions with ppl in this town, rather than all in the capital? Like the 2 blacksmith's for instance.. visit them without a bra at night and it's obvious they take notice.

- Can't remember when you added the Aldris lunch scene, but thank you. While I still think he views Ravy as a conquest.. that lunch/dinner scene added more humanity and likeability to him for me.

Anyways, I'll end it here before I take up a few pages. lol. Looking forward to the next update... which sadly will prolly take 6 months, since your now working on the capital... and thus will likely take longer to design and work out. Unless you put up an emptish shell and flesh it out with more npc's, etc as you update.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im stumped on the T Rep quest again, flashed the kid and T Rep still wont talk to me, i got the thief in prison saying sorry but ravvy knows hes lying.

Bug Report: Head slot is not saved when saving in your room

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im stumped on the T Rep quest again, flashed the kid and T Rep still wont talk to me, i got the thief in prison saying sorry but ravvy knows hes lying.
You get the task to show them Ravys panties, but after that you are already on the limit of this quest for this version. Probably more in the next one. :)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, i thought you could atleast finish it :p Thanks

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, I probably should put more 'This is the end for now' warnings.

Shadowen
Glad you enjoyed it.
Answer to most of your questions is ''yes''. As the time progress she'll do more stuff with more and more people. Charity is fixed so events are more frequent.
The problem with stolen panties is that Ravy don't really know that guy and is a bit embarrassed about it. It's not like with other guys. She likes Aldis, ladder boy is just a boy and T. rep told her to show herself to prisoner guy. Also it have to be this way to progress the story.

Seipher
Head slot is not saved, yes. But is there an item to wear on this slot yet?

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nerion, thank you for stating I'm done. Only I'd suggest to make "This is all, folks" plug at evey event route for such anxious people like myself to make them have lesser butthurt (in case you don't enjoy it ;-)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The magical earring that boosts magic alot

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speaking as a developer, while I don't typically forget what's in my game, I do forget what's in the versions I've released to the public.

That said, I took the statement as more of a "I'm pretty sure there aren't any helmets in game yet so it's kind of moot" comment than genuine confusion.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Nerion2

Any plans on making an H-event between Ravy and the dog?

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, I'm working on it alone. There's a lot of quest and things in the game so you can't expect me to remember everything. Making this earring took me maybe 3 minutes, it doesn't even has any pictures and it was few month ago. It's just there. I don't have to think about it when I'm making new scenes or anything so I simply forget about it. Same as I don't remember every sentence that random people in the castle or town say.
And I don't remember every sentence in quest I made more than year ago. And I don't remember all switches and triggers tied to it. For that I have my notepad and when I want to work with continuation of that quest I just refresh it. Also when someone is talking about quest, often he uses vague terms like that guy, or in that house. I'm not a psychic. So no conspiracy here.

bumpywolf
Yes. Soon.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully we can give Doge the V Card ... cause I want to bury Aldis deep deep underground ... :eek:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully we can give Doge the V Card ... cause I want to bury Aldis deep deep underground ... :eek:
Maybe we should have an option to send Aldris back to the haunted tower to dig through that grave again for the gold we tossed out the window... leading to his accidental death by ghost! :D

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol i didnt do past the mine, didnt want to risk her losing her V Card to him on accident :p

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't really see where all this negativity towards Aldis is coming from. I don't think he is meant to be a bad guy. He even helped with the dog house.

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's probably because he is the most lucky guy of this game for now. He is the only one that was lucky enough to get a blowjob (kind of) and to fuck Ravy, when Neil and the guy from the forest village only got handjobs. And the poor Thomlin is the least luck of all, he has never touch Ravy. I'm really sad for him... XD

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol i didnt do past the mine, didnt want to risk her losing her V Card to him on accident :p
Ravy can refuse him, so feel free to do all the events :)

I don't really see where all this negativity towards Aldis is coming from. I don't think he is meant to be a bad guy. He even helped with the dog house.
Though most recent updates redeemed Aldis' character a bit, but earlier in the game he seemed like he the kind dull but hot guy, just looking to get laid, and people were upset about Ravy actually falling for his shallow pickups, more than for shy yet considerate Thomlin, or the super intelligent, cunning, and honest Mr. Bladewoods.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's probably because he is the most lucky guy of this game for now. He is the only one that was lucky enough to get a blowjob (kind of) and to fuck Ravy, when Neil and the guy from the forest village only got handjobs. And the poor Thomlin is the least luck of all, he has never touch Ravy. I'm really sad for him... XD
Erm, Ravy and Thom can go far enough to strip and masturbate in front of each other and he blows a load on her at the end.

Idk Aldis just rubbed me the wrong way when i first played the game, and the hate has remained lol. I rather have Ravvy be the Dom of Thom then Aldis be the Dom of Ravvy :D

As for neil ... no clue, i wasnt sure how far it went atm so i didnt visit him much lol

Now that i think about it, if Dog gets a scene with Ravvy ... we need one where they are getting it on, dog knots in her and Thom walks in on them ... that would be epic ... maybe even join in on the fun times :p

sudonuma

Reputation score

Hey! First time playin'-- really liking it so far. The progression of her lewdness is really believable imo and is my fav part so far. The writing isn't too corny and the sundress animation was good. Lookin forward to more!

Also, I finished Aldis' story so far. I don't dislike him as much as every one else seems to! Must be a side effect of having played earlier versions.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Though most recent updates redeemed Aldis' character a bit, but earlier in the game he seemed like he the kind dull but hot guy, just looking to get laid, and people were upset about Ravy actually falling for his shallow pickups, more than for shy yet considerate Thomlin, or the super intelligent, cunning, and honest Mr. Bladewoods.
I completely agree with that. Thomlin and Aldis didn't convince me in the earlier versions but now they get more and more on my liking side, even Aldis.
And Bladewoods was just awesome from the start.
All in all great character development and we are far from the end.
This game will be a real marvel, mark my words :-]

Kamos999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good work.... hope you have big success....