What's new

Bimspreed

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bimspreed

I'll try restarting game, then.

Edit: This is just my game I think but some oddities have been happening while I was playing, the doors seem to take me somewhere else instead of where I'm supposed to be from time to time, like once I go in the MC's house door I get teleported in koneko's home. I'm guessing my version of the game might be corrupted?

Last edited:

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great update, the new character is hot, even though she looks a bit too young to be a mom.

Anyway, thanks for the repeatable events, it's nice. I know it's rarely the case for repeatable events like those but would it be possible to include the dialogue with them? Dialogue are 50% of the interest of those kind of H-scenes. If it's not too difficult to do, that would be much better.

As a general feedback on the game and story, I'm not a big fan of the girls becoming robots with the new drug, especially with the mom. Having them doing whatever he likes it's nice but if they don't have any kind of reaction, like they used to in the first scenes, I really don't see the point. He might as well fuck a plastic doll.

I wish the mom would have at least some inner fight because of what she's doing or some verbal/facial reluctance or a simple interaction with the boy. A less powerful drug allowing her to be more "human" basically. The two very first scenes with her were admirably executed for that.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@dreede I think that something is wrong then I'll explain here:

- what you call "robot" is limited in the repeatable event, like said at the beginning of the game the drugs and the sound manipulation take out the inner core of one's personality, this function can be called partial mind control because full mind control imply one or both the following things: "the target don't understand the difference between your will and its own", "despite the target have free will, can't disobey the orders", "the target obey any order without complain or anything else""

- I think you made an error or maybe I wasn't clear, the CG room show ONLY the image, for have the repeatable event with the text you have to talk with that actor, since right now there is only one event mean that you have to talk with Ritsuko for see the event with the text

- the drug is not changed in its effect but only in the way that can be give to the girls/women, a solid drug (called by someone "candy drug") have the same effect of the normal (liquid) and the "gas version"

@Padraig your game must be corrupted, none ever said anything about problem like yours

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have encountered a game-breaking bug when returning to the shop after collecting and delivering the old man's components and getting the upgraded headphones. I talked to the boss, she paid me no problem, then the MC was forced to take a step to the left, and started staring at the wall. Now I can't move, enter the menu, or anything.

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just restart it and go back to her. But this time talk to her standing directly to her left. It is meant to go to the left and then follow the path back out. He has to change it so that you can only talk to her at a certain position to make sure things like that won't happen.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In theory I made and released the 2.1 with the solution on this problem where now is automatic go to her, take the pay and then go out from the office
I'm an idiot, I noticed that maybe that solution will not properly work, in the next release will work but now just talk to her directly

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- I think you made an error or maybe I wasn't clear, the CG room show ONLY the image, for have the repeatable event with the text you have to talk with that actor, since right now there is only one event mean that you have to talk with Ritsuko for see the event with the text
Yes indeed, my mistake, I didn't use the right terminology, I meant the images in the CG room. I've rarely seen this feature in a game, so I guess that must be hard to do. If we could have the same dialogue we had the first time we unlocked the scene along with the CG, that would be great, but if it's too hard too pull off, never mind. We can still make a save before our favorite scenes anyway.

- what you call "robot" is limited in the repeatable event, like said at the beginning of the game the drugs and the sound manipulation take out the inner core of one's personality, this function can be called partial mind control because full mind control imply one or both the following things: "the target don't understand the difference between your will and its own", "despite the target have free will, can't disobey the orders", "the target obey any order without complain or anything else""
I'm talking about the mom's behavior in general, not only during the repeatable event but also during her main scene. She used to have emotions at first, fear, doubt, reluctance etc during the effect of the first drug. Now she's just an obedient emotionless servant who does everything he asks without any reaction whatsoever, that's only what I meant by "robot". And I personally think it removes something important from the character and the atmosphere in general, but that's very subjective.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yo guys, I released the teaser of my second project on my patreon page

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry for the very very very very late post but this project is suspended for economic reason but this don't stop me infact I already started a new project with a new artist