Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

2) Add an entry with the information necessary to find the "thatcharacter.def" file to the "select.def" file in the "data" folder. Generally you can get away with just "thatcharacter.def" because MUGEN makes the assumption that the file is located at "\characters\thatcharacter\thatcharacter.def", but if the folder name is different or more complicated, you may need to put in "thatcharactersfolder\thatcharacter.def" instead.
..what

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay. To load the character, MUGEN needs to know where the data files for the character are.

Let's say that your character is named "Joseph". MUGEN characters have various files associated with them, everything from different state poses to graphics and sound effects, but they're all identified for MUGEN in a single file - the .DEF file - so you only have to tell MUGEN where that .DEF file is.

Joseph's creator was really strange, so his files are named anything from "WhenJumping" to "SeriouslyImportant", but the only .DEF file is named "JosephsStats.def". So we find the game's "select.def" file, go to the characters section, and put "JosephsStats" in a line. Good so far, yes?

No. Joseph's creator put Joseph's data files in a folder named "JosephsHome". MUGEN, being unintelligent, can only make a couple guesses at where to look for "JosephsStats.def" - namely, "\chars\" and "\chars\JosephsStats\". If it doesn't find the file with those two guesses, it gives up. So we need to fix that.

So we go back to "select.def", and change Joseph's entry from "JosephsStats" to "JosephsHome\JosephsStats.def". Now MUGEN has a specific place to look - "\chars\JosephsHome\JosephsStats.def" - so MUGEN goes there, finds the definition file it needs, and wa-hey! Joseph's added to the character select screen.

Clearer? If not, I need to know what, specifically, is confusing you.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will be using the character name, "Tendril" for this example

1. Make sure Tendril's folder name, is the same as the .def file's name, by going into the folder, finding a file with the extension, ".def" and then making sure the name of the .def file, is the same as the folder of the character.

2. Put the character into your characters folder.

3. From your mugen folder, find the folder called, "Data" Open it.

4. From there, find a text document named, "Select" Open it.

5. Once you're there, scroll down the list of words, until you see this,
;Insert your characters below.
6. Once there, Scroll down the list of characters until you reach the bottom, then, click the end of the string involving the character, like this,

KCM, stages/kfm.def, order=2
abe, stages/Nitro_kaigen_D4.def, order=2
Haoumaru, stages/Nitro_saber_D4.def, order=2 <---- Click here, then press enter
7. What you want to do, is make another line, by hitting enter, and entering the name of the folder/.def file.

KCM, stages/kfm.def, order=2
abe, stages/Nitro_kaigen_D4.def, order=2
Haoumaru, stages/Nitro_saber_D4.def, order=2
Tendril
After you've done all those steps correctly, you should see Tendril in the character roster.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's different, then follow the examples for previously added characters. also i made a pic-a-ture yay

This should give you a good idea of what to do.

Brohamulus

Lurker
Reputation score

just wanna thank Sairu for this great upload. Nice of you to share with the masses.

I'm eager to play but my files wont extract. Im using winRAR and they still wont extract properly. Saw that some people had the same issue but it seems they've resolved it.

Anyone mind giving me some suggestions on what to do or if i need to use something other than winRAR?

Thanks a lot.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

just wanna thank Sairu for this great upload. Nice of you to share with the masses.

I'm eager to play but my files wont extract. Im using winRAR and they still wont extract properly. Saw that some people had the same issue but it seems they've resolved it.

Anyone mind giving me some suggestions on what to do or if i need to use something other than winRAR?

Thanks a lot.
winzip

:D

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there a torrent of this? I don't feel like staying up all night to download a million separate files

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Uh... not really sure. I mean, I'm not sure if you understand what this is. It's not a 'game.' MUGEN is just a game engine, where you supply the information that it uses (backgrounds, music, stages, characters). The engine is easily obtained since it's free. The only reason it's labeled as an H-game is because some downloadable content is H; it all depends on what you install into the game. The downloads supplied in this thread are just a collection of characters, backgrounds, stages, etc, most of which are H related. Are you looking for a torrent for one of these collections? Well sure there's probably one lying around somewhere. But even so, the collections are missing characters that you might want (like updated versions, or versions that have been edited to work with certain rape moves, or just different rapers/victims that are not included in the pack), so most likely, you'll end up downloading a lot of little files anyway.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nevermind, I discovered that despite what MU says, I can run multiple parallel downloads.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

7 zip?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nevermind, I discovered that despite what MU says, I can run multiple parallel downloads.
I'm pretty sure that currently MU is glitched and treats regular downloads like premium downloads.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So i got tendril and did a training tendril vs tendril match, and kept doing her ultimate where she spawns a clone of herself to attack the enemy, until all my screen could process was massive rape.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

yea tendril VS tendril = TENTACLE MONSTER ORGY SUPREME

(so does 2v2 Kuro+Kuro vs Kuro+Kuro... thought I'd throw that out there)

Ryeden

Lurker
Reputation score

could be wrong, but I'm pretttty sure I remember reading that that video is just an edit of some sort, not an actual cap of real characters. So neither character actually exists for mugen purposes. I checked all three of the versions I have of geoniko (yeah, only three out of 400 but still) and the only animation I could find that was in that video was the part where he knocks her away with her clothes being torn off. Other than that there are no nude animations/sprites as far as I can tell.... =\
I would have to disagree with you on this Alias....there is the same regal (Raper) that is on that site Rin Umiko mentioned but the geoniko i'm not sure...the video itself might not be an actually Mugen fight, but that regal character sure is...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I've since found that version of rugal so yes you're right. Still fairly certain that particular geoniko doesn't exist though.

Deepwood

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to disable or change the Character Select Screen Background? It annoys the heck outta me.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno if this is also mugen but ive seen some pics here:
warning, contains guro!!

2cnd last post on the page has gifs from some mugen style fighter or something.
seems pretty funny, like mortal kombat meets sailor moon or something, but anyone has an idea if its also from mugen or is it something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.