What's new

RPG [ Bronze 5 Box] Sexy GIRLS HUNT (RE156085) (RJ156085)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Sexy GIRLS HUNT (RJ156085)

Interesting, Pretty fun block game.

just one question... Where is the sex?! Do i have to clear the game at full difficultly?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Did anyone else get stuck on the girl that is ironically also stuck inside the wall?
While playing her scene I could not use the finish button or the escape button.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bumping this thread to bring up that they put a new game on the website, "Very Hot Witch", a sidescroller shooter.
Beating the game on Level 3 or above will get you the H-scene. The H-scene isn't of the Witch, but rather the final boss, a demon or something.
You can change your firing pattern and the "support" pattern on the main screen. Defeating enemies drops gems. These gems affect how many supporters you have (grunts that can die and shoot according to the support pattern set) and the level of your players' attack (up to level 3, where you get three projectiles at a time) and etc (hit the Manual button to see which gem does what).
There are five checkpoints. After seeing the fifth one, the boss will show up soon. If you lose, you return back to the last checkpoint.

A while back, the game "Block Rain" was released. It's a puzzle game where you use four keys (CVBN, I think) to switch the color of the blocks in a row. If all blocks in a row is the same color, the row is cleared. You want to outlast the second player by having a not-full screen. A full screen causes a player to lose Vitality; hitting 0 means game over. Beating the game on Level 3 or above will get you the H-scene. The game is pretty hard; I succeeded on the following settings : Player 1 Speed Least, Player 2 Speed Max, 3 Block Colors. The smiley face option toggles a display of the girl, which will have different ero-animations depending on your combo of row clearing.

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Edited: Ok, leaving the link out in the open isn't working anymore. If you want the ENGLISH, most up to date (features a mini-game + girl not in the first version) version of the game, please PM me for the link. Please do not spam the thread with PM requests, PM me. Also, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN RECEIVE PMS. I have had someone ask me for the game but I can't PM them back, and I'm not going to post the link publicly again because it'll just get taken down.

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, do you unlock everything by changing all the 0s to 1s in the save? If not, can I please have one?

Also, can anyone tell me why this game crashes over the littlest things?

Last edited by a moderator:

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if it's a bother, but could someone try to reupload the english version again?

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would also very much appreciate it if we can get the english version uploaded again.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey, I'm bumping this up to say that if you want the English version you'll have to PM me, the links keep getting DMCA'd otherwise. And if you PM me, make sure you can receive PMs, because if you can't you aren't getting it!

michalt26

Reputation score

so I was trying out the demo and the game later on, and both have this issue where the last line of the english text is cut off. it seems to happen mostly in battles and in long pieces of text. Is this happening to you guys too, or is this something wrong with my settings or something? here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. The text says "I'm going to extract your semen" and then the next line is cut in half. In longer dialogues, everything past the first 2 lines is cut off. screenshot text2.jpg screenshot text3.jpg

Update: figured it out. I had my non-unicode setting on English(United States), should have changed it to Japanese(Japan). fixed the problem! should have been the first place I checked :p Thanks to Locutus for making me realize that this issue was local to my setup :)

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Blog has been updated. There is a new game in work. I guess you manage a hotel and something like this. You get the idea.
Honestly I'm disappointed since I prefer the other type of game by far.

Edit: I like the typo in the title.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm tired of typing this crap out, so from here on I'm just copy/pasting what darkfire uses when they close threads.

This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.