What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Studio Neko Kick ] [ スタジオねこキック ] Shouta's Tragic Day / 翔太の悲惨な一日 RE181313 RJ181313

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Shouta's Tragic Day [Contains yaoi]

Kusoyaro, these two posts are incredibly helpful, thanks!

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Requested and had my account authorized recently so I couldn't post this before, but in case it helps anyone...

1. CG can be fixed as previously described, or:
<game folder>\www\js\plugins\Clipboard_llule.js
BloctextSeparator = false; // CG fix

2. I got sick of encounters so I disabled them entirely using an inelegant hack:
<game folder>\www\js\rpg_objects.js
Game_Player.prototype.canEncounter = function() {
return false; // Add after above line
Actually I modified one other thing when disabling encounters, which probably wasn't necessary in hindsight as I don't recall why (this was all done very quickly), so I've omitted it.

The game infuriated me with the 8th H scene trigger (didn't happen, which I now know why thanks to Kusoyaro) so I temporarily set it aside.

TBH, at this point I'd be happy with a complete game save containing the scenes and endings. Game has been fairly underwhelming, especially with constant occasional lag.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I managed to get the happy ending and the lewd ending. Still searching for the way to get to the 24H route. I suspect rescuing the hostage girl might have something to do with it, since I didn't even start on the quest on the playthrough that got me all other endings. Also I have no idea what you do with the reward you get from rescuing her, raising my suspicions further.

On a separate note, I can't stress enough how much help the machine translation proved to be. I underestimated it greatly. Sure you can't get an accurate sentence out of it, but the general idea is there as well as the quest pointers, especially the quest pointers. It's been a great help.

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well nobody seems to have issues with lesbian sex, so why not yaoi games as well? :D

More seriously straight / lesbian content games are around 99% of ulmf topic (and likely 99% of dlsites games), if you don't like dude to dude sex just ignore the topic.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game really needs a walkthrough, so much stuff you might trigger that you didn't want to.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone have any luck getting to 28 H times ending? Seriously, the guy who made this game is an asshole, there's no hints to what you have to do to get the lewdest ending, none of the events so far have helped towards that ending, and I have to use cheats because I'm tired of the fucking random encounters and want to speedrun this shit.

If you get on the 3-part downtown path with 6 H times there's nothing in the downtown area that will help you beyond the 10 H times. So unless you need the pure 0 H times ending before you can do 28 H ending, I'm lost on what to do.

Also, that seal you get for rescuing the hostage girl from the homeless guy prevents the teacher from molesting you at the school gates.

Kusoyaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I personally think the 28 H times thing is propably a bust since the only hint was a bad auto-translation result so no need to split your hair over it.

It MIGHT be a hint that the dev is planning on adding a new ending... maybe.

Get the 2 endings and go for a new game is what i say.

Also, good hint about the seal @bladestorm91.

As an addition, not sure if said already but the homeless bloke in second area, hut near the transition to first area, that is involved with the said seal quest gives the games only GoR WITHOUT the "Sexual assault deterring promotional item".

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried finishing the game with 0H. Basically, the idea was that I would do every quest I come across and the game will reward my patience. Nope, still nothing. Tried different variations of the ending: call the detective lady, don't call her, call her and lose the fight. Nothing new at all.

I refuse to believe the 24H ending is not real, but at this point I'm pretty much exhausted to keep trying.

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a translation or walkthrough for this game? At least for the lewd ending

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

bump. did anyone find the "secret" 24H ending?

Well, found the enterance to the locked place near inn. It's below yakuza place, near the black hobo.

Last edited:

FenrirsBlade

Reputation score
Probably WAY too late for this threat but here goes anyway...

After finally managing to get the lewd ending, I now wanted to play again and get the good ending. As far as I gathered here you can't view a single H-scene for that... Now I'm wondering how the hell do I get into the school without that teacher at the entrance disciplining me?

Pretty sure I've done all the sidequests so far....

Aright. Please don'T bother answering. I finally figured it out!

Now finally I've seen every ending to this cute yet somewhat straining game! :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standards, requires: Description, a dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.