What's new

ADV [ T-ENTA-P ] ティー・エンタ・ぴー School Girl Courage Test -The Other School Inspection- 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- RE096310 RJ096310

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (RJ096310)

Only progress I've made is feinting (~200) the brown and black haired teachers. The redhead teacher will not do the test of courage. Any idea as to why?

How are the rest of you making out? Anyone got a 100% save?

Does anyone have a link to the 1.1 version?
You can only try to scare the last teacher (The red head one) after you beat all the other teachers and student.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Only progress I've made is feinting (~200) the brown and black haired teachers. The redhead teacher will not do the test of courage. Any idea as to why?

How are the rest of you making out? Anyone got a 100% save?

Does anyone have a link to the 1.1 version?
Have you checked the link that was provided with the information on how to get them to go above 200.... ^^

Also I posted the results I had with the 4 I did, check back and see some more info maybe... might help you out....

the Red Haired girl the most right one, that is the last one to do, after you beat the I believe 9 others....

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got 200+ of em all through just trial and error, it's not that difficult. 210+ for some girls is though. Once you know the quickest ways to find their weaknesses, which did take me a little bit to get used to all the different attacks.

Most girls are weakest to the final 2-3 scares in an area. If they aren't you can get clues to what they are weak to in the first two rooms by testing the different types of scares. Really the scares only have a few different versions of things they do (Sounds, visuals, physical attack). For instance if a girl is weak to one of the sound scares like baby crying, piano, tambourine, etc, she seems to be weak to all of them.

On the other side is if she's strong against certain things like visual ones: hand in toilet, flames, etc, she's probably strong against them all and you shouldn't use them. Most girls seem to have one major weakness, a kinda weakness, and are strong to one of those types. So just use the first two rooms to test the different attack types. You can end up with 190+ on your first try on a girl pretty frequently unless you pick a really bad 3rd room. 200+ on your 2nd try is cake.

All that is just for most the girls, some have special circumstances that make it more difficult.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was trying to complete the recollection, but somehow, the ejaculatin to the tights pictures are not registering on the on the recollection gallery.
Anyone had a similar problem?

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was trying to complete the recollection, but somehow, the ejaculatin to the tights pictures are not registering on the on the recollection gallery.
Anyone had a similar problem?
You may have the 1.0 verison which supposedly has some bugs...

That aside, how do you get the girl with the eye patch to wear glasses? I have no idea how and I'm pretty sure I have the glasses unlocked.

EDIT**

NVM... I be herpa derpin

Now that I've had my way with all the students/teachers how does the game end? After the red head the game just goes back to the same selection menu I had before...

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You may have the 1.0 verison which supposedly has some bugs...

That aside, how do you get the girl with the eye patch to wear glasses? I have no idea how and I'm pretty sure I have the glasses unlocked.
You don't, you get the eyepatch (and the glass for the last teacher) when you make them faint the first time, which allow you to remove/put it on in subsequent run.

Anyway, it seems you don't have to wait for 3rd room, some character's highest scare is actually in 1st/2nd event.

So just go check the cheat sheet and see who's weakest to what and when, then go scare their piss off.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now that I've had my way with all the students/teachers how does the game end? After the red head the game just goes back to the same selection menu I had before...
That's also a bug I had. The red button is supposed to turn into a blue button after all girls have done their rounds.
Unfortunately, if you leave the red-haired techer for last, it bugs the game and the button doesn't appear.
More unfortunatelly, she is obligatorily the last person to go in the first playthrough.
But, fortunately, the game saves everything you clear, so you can start a new game and do her before the last, so you can finally go for the ending.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

so any 1 can tell me how are they in order from
coz im fucked (and drunk)

OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so any 1 can tell me how are they in order from
coz im fucked (and drunk)
From left; name of the girl, her base heart rate, music room, classroom, science room, toilet

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

yo can i get un mf download link plz...

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dont take this absolute way but this should be able to get them all above 203,
just try to not get them above 189 before the room i listed

if you dont have the option listed just keep playing to try to unlock it and try to do them in the order i have listed

first teacher....third room(science room)...last option or first room(class room) 8th option
second teacher...first room(science) 8th option
third teacher....third room(bathroom) last option
fourth teacher third room(science) second to last option.

third teacher(girl on right) third room(music) last option
third teacher(girl on left) second room(class) 8th option

first teacher (girl on left) third room(bathroom) last option
first teacher (girl on right third room(science) last option

second teach (girl on left) ....third room(bathroom) 8th option
second teacher (girl on right) third room (music) third option

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's always cheat engine :p Just raise up their heart beat instead of trial and error

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you something imabaka you get to the second teacher following your instructions going to the science room (8 option) is not frightened enough I tried in a thousand ways not surpass 200, maybe something wrong or do not know ...

second question: why the 4 th teacher I can not choose? and as if you decline or do not know. maybe I have to do something?
Thanks in advance!

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@imabaka: Nice job. But as you can see, your description of the otions can confuse other players, since they won't notice there are actually missing options in the list.

@Chosen One: Yous should have read the thread. There are only two pages. Had you read, you'd know the 4th teacher MUST be the last one at least the first time around.

For starters:
You have a small arsenal of scares to attempt at the begginning. You'll unlock more as you make the girls pass out.
On the scare list, they must be listed as (not translations):
The portable and always usable scares
-Flame
-Wet Rag
-Screams
-Ghostly Noises
-Old Lady
-Crying Child
-Girl in White
-Old Man
And the local sacares, basen on the rooms
Classroom: - Creepy Announcment, - Hanged Student, - Giant Face
Music Room: - Tambourine, -Drums, -Piano
Science Room: - Gas Lamp, - Skeleton, -Body
Toilet: -Flush, -Toilet Hand, -Toilet man

Some of the girls (teachers included) won't be easy to scare without the more avanced techniques. If you cant scare a girl, try going for another one.
Also important: The eye patch girls and the 4th teacher can't be scared over 210 bpm at firts, since they aren't seeing thing correctly. You need to beat them once, and start a new game, where you can remove the eyepatch from the girls and give the teacher her glasses. Then they can be scared.

Last edited:

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full savegame would be greatly appreciated.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those who want to know how to unlock girl in white(option 7 from top), you need to scare AND sex one of the students in Group C(third teacher group). Not sure which one but completing them will unlock both white girl and old man.

Note: Girl in white is actually scary compared to previous games. Completely taken me by surprise.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I made a list of what scares the girls, but it's hard to put an order to it, since I wasn't able to understand what is needed to unlock the scares.

Anyway, I attached a txt file with answers to the fastest ways of scaring the girls I found.
It's all based on the cheat files, so, It'n hardly anything new.

Attachments

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the walkthrough for this game. It was driving me insane. The ending is pretty funny as well if you come in all the girls, they are all knocked up at the end of the game and it's funnier if you use the suppository on them.

Out and out laugh riot there, though I don't usually like scat scenes.

That's also a bug I had. The red button is supposed to turn into a blue button after all girls have done their rounds.
Unfortunately, if you leave the red-haired techer for last, it bugs the game and the button doesn't appear.
More unfortunatelly, she is obligatorily the last person to go in the first playthrough.
But, fortunately, the game saves everything you clear, so you can start a new game and do her before the last, so you can finally go for the ending.
Not exactly. The bug is that if you load a saved game just before whoever the 'last girl' is, the game thinks that you should have beat the game so the button doesn't turn blue. If you exit out and go through the girls in one sitting (as I did the second time through), the button turns blue no matter if you do the girls 'in order'.

Something about saving just before the last girl (no matter who) and loading that save bugs the game and thankfully as you said it 'autosaves' your progress for unlockables as the game goes on.

Last edited:

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

so could a kind soul share his/hers full cg unlock save (if any 1 got it :p )

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a full save?

Status
Not open for further replies.