What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo (Read the first post)

Since I know the maker of the game talks in here, I'd like to mention a suggestion for any future updates or later games.

If possible, include an option to turn off background music. the music is pretty, but I'd like the ability to disable it if possible (for example while playing a bit I was also watching a movie, so had to mute the game due to music)

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you go left from where you get the roll attack, just after some spike traps you'll come to a room with disappearing platforms. Go down from there.

yesh, took me like 3 hours going the place over and over and over again. then i got hit by one of those pink enemies which knocked me out and straight in the hole.

while i already started ragin for dropping on to spikes in a bit i noticed there were no spikes in that particular hole >.>;

havent raged this much because of a game since the good old megamans on NES.

also the entrance to succubus couldve been a bit more obvious :eek:

and also absolutely loved the dragon animation, sadly cant make much of a bulge from 8 pixels :(

the game as a whole was goddamn awesome though, as a possible "next-game" suggestion i could say though that you could add a map difficulty as a whole. aka. on very easy you could some extra platforms to some harder jump spots and so on.

currently its a hardcore platformer with the difficulty setting having a rather little effect on things :D

messy wall o´ text

tl;dr

awesome game, hope your sales hits youre planned target aand hopefully we shall see a new game in the future.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, since there isn't a gallery I'm not sure if I've seen all special game overs, so here's my list of all the enemies that give a special game over screen:

1. The Guard (the annoying prick with a rifle, available in all stages)
2. The Trap Plant (only in the area before the First Boss)
3. Mad Scientist Boss
4. The Sorceress (Attention: You need to let her finish the transformation and mount you to get the CG)
5. Diablo, Devil, that huge red dude
6. The Succubus Boss
7. Spider-Woman
8. The floating Metroid Thingy that grabs you
9. The Final Boss
10. The standard Game Over screen (you'll probably see that one a lot :D)

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else notice that in your weapons screen, under the last ''Visibile'' Gun, Your cursor goes down one more towards an empty spot? Is this a glitch or is there a secret gun? :3 Time to go game hunting.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Yeah, it's a glitch.

Last edited:

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

bah....paypal making it difficult for me....an error pops up and I can't buy it.
is there another way to buy this?(besides the 10$ dlsite)

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel REALLY BAD about this but could someone who has bought this game upload a link,but fact of the matter is i cant get a job so i can get money.My only other option is asking my mom which i REALLY dont wanna do...which i would love to buy it but i can.If anyone has a link send it and pm it to me.

Last edited:

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel REALLY BAD about this but could someone who has bought this game upload a link,but fact of the matter is i cant get a job so i can get money.My only other option is asking my mom which i REALLY dont wanna do...which i would love to buy it but i can.If anyone has a link send it and pm it to me.
Are you an underage individual still in grade school by chance?

EDIT: So you are an adult. Jobless. Still, it can't be that hard to save up 5 bucks through change or do someone a favor for 5 bucks or ask someone for 5 dollars plainly. Or sell something you don't need.

The game won't be going anywhere.

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

bah....paypal making it difficult for me....an error pops up and I can't buy it.
is there another way to buy this?(besides the 10$ dlsite)

It's the Kyrieru's website where he sells the game. Give that one a try.

For instructions, consult his blog:

I got it from his website too and it worked perfectly.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A shame the game is so short, it's a ton of fun. I love the haunted house stage in particular, along with it's population of what I assume are catgirls that eat out the downed heroine. And I'm glad to see the game has some challenge to it. The enemies are annoying enough in pushing you away or down a pit you tried so hard to climb out of. And there's plenty of spike traps to go around ;P. The bosses were done very well too (except the first boss, who's DEATHLY weak against the heroine's ground punch when you stand on his head).

If I could change something it would be greater spike damage on normal difficulty (or a hard mode ;D) or the inclusion of some story, so far as I can tell, there's three major crisises in the vicinity of the heroine: an evil military corporation led by a mutated scientist, a house that's attracting demons and the living dead, and a crater zone filled with aliens.

All in all, this game is a very impressive start.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

dude...really....first of all..ask you mother? really? as Kanashiikage said the only way for you to have to ask for money from your mother is to be underaged in whitch case you shouldn't even be in the forums.

(edited)If you are not underaged then....go get off you pc and get a job you bum...and I mean ANY kind of work.I'm in the same possition as you ,hell I live in greece and having a stable job at this point is immpossible,but I never had to resort to borrowing money from my parents...just remember have no standars about what work you do(as long as it is leagalish), ask everywere,and even if it's only for one bloody hour with minimum pay accept with a smile on your face.
it's 10 times better than leaching off your parents.

plus what you are asking here is us stealing money from the creator of the game...that insidentaly watches over this topic and won't be pleased to see people already trying to "steal" from him....hell it hasn't been a day since the release yet...

Last edited:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dude...really....first of all..ask you mother? really? as Kanashiikage said the only way for you to have to ask for money from your mother is to be underaged in whitch case you shouldn't even be in the forums.

(edited)If you are not underaged then....go get off you pc and get a job you bum...and I mean ANY kind of work.I'm in the same possition as you ,hell I live in greece and having a stable job at this point is immpossible,but I never had to resort to borrowing money from my parents...just remember have no standars about what work you do(as long as it is leagalish), ask everywere,and even if it's only for one bloody hour with minimum pay accept with a smile on your face.
it's 10 times better than leaching off your parents.

plus what you are asking here is us stealing money from the creator of the game...that insidentaly watches over this topic and won't be pleased to see people already trying to "steal" from him....hell it hasn't been a day since the release yet...
most people in my neighborhood are even more social introverts than i am,besides the guy even said on his blog he expects it to happen especialy from people who have no other way.Now if your not going to help don't judge me.That's why i didn't want to say anything in the first place.And im in no mood to argue the moral ethics of my request,its a battle you lose the moment you mention it.

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just because he says he expects it, doesn't mean he wants it to happen. Even more so when you plainly say it out loud for all to see. Really? Finding a job is impossible? It is not, its called being lazy and refusing to work where you can get a job because you feel you are above fast food or hard labor. Everyday people say they can't find a job but I see and talk to people who are hiring all the time, people just think they deserve that 10dollar an hour job with no experience, thus not getting the job.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How about we stick to talking about the game instead? I can already feel this turning into a flamewar. And for the guy asking about getting a link, Lets give it a month or two before we go pirate happy.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

most people in my neighborhood are even more social introverts than i am,besides the guy even said on his blog he expects it to happen especialy from people who have no other way.Now if your not going to help don't judge me.That's why i didn't want to say anything in the first place.And im in no mood to argue the moral ethics of my request,its a battle you lose the moment you mention it.
ethics? morals? on the internet? and why the heck would I bother "battling it out" with someone I care not about and don't know from adam?...we all know game piracy and the internet go together(and we all have benefited by that fact) but still you could wait a few weeks if not months before requesting it.
also because the author does said he expects piracy at some point it doesn't mean he encourages it, plus he also points out that he expects(and hopes) to make at least 1000 sales to make up for the amount of work he put in it...and considering the quality of the game I agree with him.
now let's hypothetically say someone does upload the game because of your request,the amount of sales would most likely plumet... then screw the ethics at this point,because if the creator of the game doesn't feel that he gets what he worked for he simply won't make any more games because it won't be worth his time.
So in this case piracy means there will be no more games from this author it's as simple as that...and that I do care about and I'm pretty sure lots of peaple in these forums do too.

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

For anyone who had problems with the save files, you can download the latest version of the game from the original download link and use this to edit your saves,

Regris Kallen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Oh yeah, here's the data to totally cheat the game if you need to."

I think this is my first post out of lurking, but Kyrieru? You're a bro.

dudung

Reputation score

here's a link: :)

http\\:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, has anybody found more of the special Game Over screens? Gonna give the game on normal a go now, since I made it through easy :p

Ah, since Kyrieru is watching the thread, how many can we actually find? Just the number would be nice, we'll do the searching on our own. :D