What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Originally Posted by Demokaze.
I don't find Miene very attractive to be honest. I think that's mainly due to her hairstyle... I wonder if we'll be able to change it somehow. Well, any additional content for customizing her body would be awesome, like enlarging her breasts, adding piercings, tattoos etc. I know this means extra work, because CGs and sprites will need to have more variations... for immersion and stuff, but it doesn't hurt to hope. So here's hoping that D&P will ultimately be a better game than Violated Heroine. Cheers~
1.-You don't always have to expect to play as a model XD, she is fine as she is representing a young and pure woman on an andventure, nanako from vh isn't that pretty, yet she fits in the game like no other.

2.-it's sad to compare VH to games like these. they have a different nature, both in development and aim, plus vh isn't finished yet (and most likely will never be U_U) imagine if someday like in 2023 vh gets it's last update...

dreams are free.
I consider nanako to be very pretty, and i also like the short hair of miene. But it might have something to do with the fact that i dislike disproportionate bodies.

Also, there are already pictures of meine with piercings, pubic and pregancy which slightly increases breast size.

Everybody wants something else i guess.

Last edited:

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

she is fine as she is representing a young and pure woman on an andventure, nanako from vh isn't that pretty
Well it's mostly her hair that bugs me, she wouldn't be any less pure with something different I believe. Unless you thought I meant she needs a mohawk or something.

In my eyes, Nanako is very pretty, I like tanned characters too. And she becomes quite erotic if you get her dirty. Guess she's uglier because VH is more pixelated. But oh well, to each their own I guess.

it's sad to compare VH to games like these. plus vh isn't finished yet

dreams are free.
Oh don't be sad. Both games are good, I'm not here to debate which is better. And I know, but D&P is not finished either, that is why I said "ultimately." But you gotta admit that VH has the same and more stuff in its current state than the demo of this featured.

Anyway, thanks for your replies guys~

Attachments

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I too would've preferred if Miene was a delicious brown gurl but that's what that female mage is for, right?

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I could swear in one of the older demos Miene had larger breasts. I remember an update when her breasts shrunk and her hip-size was increased, it makes her look a bit disproportionate in my opinion.

She still had larger hips than breasts before but now she looks tiny with huge hips.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wide hips is nothing to scoff at.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I could swear in one of the older demos Miene had larger breasts. I remember an update when her breasts shrunk and her hip-size was increased, it makes her look a bit disproportionate in my opinion.

She still had larger hips than breasts before but now she looks tiny with huge hips.
maybe have been a bug? or maybe a feature sort of (haha) after pregnancy/giving birth. Her breasts do get a little larger during pregnancy.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe have been a bug? or maybe a feature sort of (haha) after pregnancy/giving birth. Her breasts do get a little larger during pregnancy.
Its possible its part of the game like breast enlargement from drugs or something because I know what cg your talking about and tried to look for it myself but this is the only legit conclusion I could come up with

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd like to see her facial expression change due to alignment. To me, Miene is perfect.
And looking at that picture posted one page back... that mannequin body is just creepy.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

The progress chart has been updated.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like most of the nitty-gritty stuff is done. Unfortunately what's left is the tedious stuff, which admittedly isn't fun to do.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what Ill finds fun to make but this weather isn't helping for sure.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it seems, according to the chart, that the next demo release is close upon us!

Correction...Ill stated in his blog in response to a Comment, approximately one week until demo release.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So it seems, according to the chart, that the next demo release is close upon us!

Correction...Ill stated in his blog in response to a Comment, approximately one week until demo release.
Looking forward to it, especially considering the past comments about expanding the demo (possibly) greatly, into the first big? city

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

>Decided to try it out once again thanks to the DEV. blog

I get this error when reaching the mountains (First part: dragon cave)

Error: something about a Cursor

damn, guess that i'm not trying this game for a while

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I used to get that bug, I can't remember what caused it but I think I remember that if you just don't talk to anyone other than the people you're meant to (The dragon, then the Maid, possibly Lynn) it should be fine.

It's something to do with the combat cursor trying to load I think, if I'm not wrong it was mentioned a good few pages back and ILL said he fixed it.

Also, make sure you have the latest version including the hotfixes. that never hurts.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

trying doing a full reinstall of the demo plus the patches just to be sure

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do hope we either get to play with some of the bigger busted girls you can see with the 'connect' ability or the ability to make Miene's bust larger for more than pregnancy.

Call me old fashioned but the flat chest isn't doing it for me as much.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope Miene stays as she appeared in the pictures that ILL shared with us. Wide hips are also a huge + in my book. She is f*cking hot as she comes (and plays in the demos).

There are enough games out there with stupid-looking heroines that get flabby silicon-inflated udders thrice the size of their heads. I have nothing against big breasts, just as long as they remain anatomically somewhat credible (and firm!) on what is supposed to be a human female. I know it's a H-game, and fantasy stuff, but like with lolis, beyond a certain extreme (too large, too small or non-existent), it's just laughable, boner-killing and/or disgusting (to me anyway).

Besides, changing now (redrawing every scene/sprite involving Miene) would mean even further delays before enjoying the game. As far as I am concerned, please don't change anything ILL.

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently the work chart has been updated and ill's comment on the English blog:
秋下居8/6/14, 1:31 AM
plz wait a week to release next demo