What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I've been following this thread for updates on VH, and I suppose I'd like to contribute something back, so here goes:

090614 Updates: (Warning: Spoilers; If you just want to know what's new, skim the bold bits.)

There's a new dialog at the start, "Would you like to see the opening (tutorial) (Note: Still incomplete) Yes/No". If you select yes, you'll find yourself on a train traveling to the starting town, where you can talk to a bunch of people. Nothing in particular happens on the train, and if you can't understand japanese it'll be rather lost on you, so feel free to skip it. It's the same afterwards either way.

There's a new cave in the first town, downward staircase near the center fountain. "Experimental underground shelter" This takes to you a cave with lava and firebirds(not friendly). To the top left is a small rooms with flowers in it, that crashes the game. To the bottom left is a star-teleport pad that takes you to an underground village with sub-humans and beast-people (all friendly). The weapon shop doesn't seem to work. The potion shop sells 'inferior potions' the heal for small amounts. The inn is very large, one room occupied (but you can't go in). It also has a bathroom (top right on the first floor), but nothing special happens. 500g for a night, nothing special happens. The adventurer's guild isn't implemented either, but if you talk to the ninja he'll take you to an expansive dungeon/fortress that's almost completely empty, still unfinished (no enemies). Exit where you came in to go back to the underground village.

Back in the starting town, down the staircase in the building behind the adverturer's guild is a demon who will loan you money up to 100000g. First menu option is "Borrow", Second is "Repay". 1% interest per day (night spent at the inn). If you don't repay within a month, you'll be kidnapped and sold as a slave to repay your debt. (This leads to the same scene as getting into a fight at the slave market, game over).

Also you're once again allowed to leave to the west without having a mission. The guy directly north of the fountain will give you 50g each time you talk to him. There's also the train station to the south (follow the dirt path). You can buy a ticket from the shops, but this isn't implemented yet. The adventurer's guild quests give more gold, but are otherwise unchanged afaik. The old man at the south end of town can take you to a new town (3rd option) but it's virtually empty too.

At the capital (2nd option at the old man at the south of the first town) in the adventurer's guild there's a new mission "Murder investigation (6000G)". If you take it, you're told to go to the public office (too the west, same building as for the other quest), go to the west room in there, and talk to the purple haired woman. She's the guard captain, and explains about a serial killer. She's concerned it's happening because of corruption in the guards, and so wants an adventurer to investigate. The last murder was in an alley to the south-east, go look for clues. There, you'll find a dismembered body. Examine it, and Nanako will describe it, but she doesn't really understand, someone who understands more about the human body might be able to explain what happened. Go talk to the Doctor in town, then back to the alley. The doctor explains the girl was raped, and some of her organs are missing, you should report back to the guard captain. She asks about what was taken, so go back to the doctor again. She says something I don't understand though. You're supposed to go to the cook in the Inn to ask about meat next. He says that someone brought him that kind of meat, and asked him to make a meal out of it. He doesn't remember who, though. He's doing something suspicious, so Nanako knocks him out, and you see a suspicious figure sneaking out. Even if you suspect the Cook, Nanako decides to follow the suspicious figure. Follow him back to his house in town and discover that he is a magician who hypnotized the guard captain into killing the girls so he could eat them. He'll try to hypnotize you too, if you resist he'll order the guard captain to attack you. (Lose: game over - he eats you[a bit Guro]). If you don't resist, he'll order the guard captain to have sex with you (he made her a futa), game over. The guard captain hits hard, so be careful, you don't have to fight her and the magician doesn't attack you directly, you just have to kill him. He'll use the last of his power to cast a spell, you choose either to protect the captain, or try to stop him. The spell makes whoever it hits very aroused, and either way you end up having sex with the guard captain repeatedly to break it. Quest complete! Get your reward from the guild. The End.

Also in the capital, if you go to the south section (by the sewer), and talk to the blue-haired man to the east, you'll get propositioned for sex (first menu is Yes/No). It can go a couple if different ways depending on how you answer him, all the questions as basically 'Do you want X' Yes/No/'say nothing' . If you refuse some things they'll get more aggresive, and 'no' becomes 'run away before they rape you anyway'. The whole event is repeatable.

In the first city, the 'Waitress' quest has been updated. The groper guy is now there while you're delivering the food too. The other part is a bit tricky. While delivering the food, there's a chance the customers will offer her a drink. If you accept, there's a chance it will be drugged. If so, when you finish the job, Nanako will feel dizzy, [Menu: Rest a minute/Walk it off] If you rest, you'll get attacked by men after (like the bathhouse scene), if they knock her out they'll rape her. If you walk it off, she'll pass out on the sidewalk and get abducted by the men and raped. Either way she'll wake up the next morning, not game over, repeatable (you can take the quest over again from the guild).

That's all I've found so far. I just typed this up fast, so let me know if you have any questions ^^;

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hai!

Great info. How are you getting this information, AGTH? Or do you speak some of the mystical moonspeak?

Thanks for explaining what that train ride was.

If it's not too much trouble, could you break down the menus for the starting town's adventure guild? Also, a step-by-step walkthrough to get to the slime boss people were discussing earlier would help. I can't seem to find it.

Thanks =D

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

Great info. How are you getting this information, AGTH? Or do you speak some of the mystical moonspeak?
Thanks. - Both, automatic translation is only good because it's fast. My Japanese isn't exactly great either though ^^;
If it's not too much trouble, could you break down the menus for the starting town's adventure guild?
The first time you talk to the guild master he asks if you want to sign up. [Menu: Yes/No/Tell me more about it] It costs 50g to join [Menu: Yes/No] You get a card that doesn't really do anything yet. Once you're signed up, talk to the book on the counter next to him, this is a list of missions.
Code:
First Page:
- Look at the next page.
- Kill Goblins (1000G)
- Deliver Medicine (Incomplete)
- Waitress in Bar (500G)

Second Page:
- Look at the previous page.
- Kill Minotaurs (5000G)
- Bodyguard (Incomplete)
- Baby-sitter (Incomplete)
Once you've picked one, talk to the guild master again. [Menu: Take a Job/Chat/Get Reward] You can only take a new job if you're not currently on one, and have picked one from the book. And, of course, you can only get a reward after completing a mission.

Kill Goblins: Exit the town to the north, kill all the goblins. (Special game-over scene if you lose)

Kill Minotaurs: Exit the town to the west, follow the path west to the cave. The minotaurs are in the back, kill them, (Special scene if you lose, not game over) then check the path to the east at the entrance to the cave to rescue the victims.

Waitress in Bar: Go to the pub in town, talk to the guy behind the counter. He asks you to take food to the tables, by number, you can probably figure it out. Talk to the table to put the food down, then back to him, you have to do it a couple times. Occasionally you'll get a menu after putting the food down, the customer is asking you to have a drink with him, [Yes/No]. If you walk past the guy nearest the bathroom, he'll grope you. [Menu: Get angry/Ignore it] If you ignore him, he'll get bolder, eventually molesting you and giving you special tips.
Also, a step-by-step walkthrough to get to the slime boss people were discussing earlier would help. I can't seem to find it.
Go to the capital city (都, second option at the old-guy warp at the south end of the first town, in the future you'll have to take the train to get there). You'll find another guild building there, it works the same way.
Code:
First Page:
- Look at the next page.
- Check the sewer (1200G)
- Pick medical herbs (Incomplete)
- Dancer in Bar (Incomplete)

Second Page:
- Look at the previous page.
- Murder investigation (6000G)
- Nothing (Incomplete)
- Nothing (Incomplete)
Check the sewer is the mission for the slime boss, when you accept it, the guild master tells you go to the public office. Exit and go one screen west in the city, and enter the building with red banners. Talk to the first man in blue behind the counter. He explains that something seems to be blocking the sewers, and gives you the key. Leave the building and go one screen south in the city. Go down, and you'll see a small grate by the water. Stand on top of it and 'talk' and Nanako with open it and go down into the sewer. (She's unhappy because it stinks) Feel free to explore the sewers, there are some treasures chests. The slime boss is to the east. If you beat it, you can go back to the public office, talk to the same guy, and then back to the guild to get your reward. If you lose, you'll get a scene, then wake up at the doctor's in town. She'll explain you were found, and she healed you up. If you lose a second time, you get a similar scene, but she gives in, and it's game over.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

I have to thank you so much for this little guide. I always had trouble navigating the guild options. TY!!!!!!!
Does your purity/sluttines have to be at any particular level for these?

Reputation score

The slime boss is to the east. If you beat it, you can go back to the public office, talk to the same guy, and then back to the guild to get your reward. If you lose, you'll get a scene, then wake up at the doctor's in town. She'll explain you were found, and she healed you up. If you lose a second time, you get a similar scene, but she gives in, and it's game over.
did they finally enable the whole game over after the 2nd loss now? i played the 5/14 version and you could lose dozens of times and still keep appearing at the doctors afterward w/o the game over.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow. Thanks Kamiko!! That explains a lot. It's great to have someone that has the heart to find out this stuff for other people instead of insisting they find it themselves. I mean sure I could do all the AGTH stuff, but it's all installed on my laptop, and now that I have my desktop working, I want to use that, and setting it all up is a pain...

Much gratitude for sharing.

Also, just FYI... I think anybody who knows another language is ubercool, even a little. I fail completely at learning other languages, mostly I think because my school system sucks and started too late.

Have you figured out what the whole bath scene is about? You talk to a guy at a counter and you have some options, get changed into 3 options of dress of your choice, go downstairs, and then there is this sparkly thing on the right. When you touch it, the room is immediately filled with images of your character's sprite being fucked by all manner of things. o_O What's that all about?

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

I have to thank you so much for this little guide. I always had trouble navigating the guild options. TY!!!!!!!
Does your purity/sluttines have to be at any particular level for these?
You're welcome. As far as I know, none of the things I've described require specific stats. There are a few encounters that do, but mostly the purity stats seem to change dialog that goes on, or just aren't implemented yet.

did they finally enable the whole game over after the 2nd loss now? i played the 5/14 version and you could lose dozens of times and still keep appearing at the doctors afterward w/o the game over.
Yes, in 090614 it's game over.

Have you figured out what the whole bath scene is about? You talk to a guy at a counter and you have some options, get changed into 3 options of dress of your choice, go downstairs, and then there is this sparkly thing on the right. When you touch it, the room is immediately filled with images of your character's sprite being fucked by all manner of things. o_O What's that all about?
Guy at the Counter:
Did you come for a bath in the hot spring? 20g for one person. [Menu: Yes/No]
By the way, it's a unisex bath; If you're embaressed, we can lend you a bathing suit or a towel for free. [Menu: No thanks/I'd like a towel/I'd like a bathing suit]

As for the sparkle, when you talk to it she says something like, "What's this? There's a loophole in the ground??" It's just an example screen showing all the animations that have been made, not a serious part of the game. :)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought so. It's weird though. Many of those animations I can find no evidence of in the actual game. I guess they're supposed to be put in the game at a later date?

Example... the red/blue slimes. I've only seen green ones!

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, there's so many of these games. but I can't get anything good to happen in that loli witch one. I find the dogs and they just beat me up ;-;

Kharn

Lurker
Reputation score

Any updates for the other ones ? (aside from ryona rpg and ROA)

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been working on Slave Maker Revised lately...

So if anyone has any more requests on Sprites for RyonaSaga (I did the last 2 nude thingies), pm me or shout here.

I don't code in new skills thou :p

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't really get the point of RyonaSaga. I've filtered through some of the sprite material and done a few event battles with enemy control on. There doesn't seem to be a lot of sexual content. The only rape moves I could find didn't look like rape at all... just the monster sprite would rattle back and forth over the player sprite. Even the wooden horse moves weren't really all that provocative.

Am I missing something? Seems like a LOT of work was put into this and I don't want to put it on the shelf if I just haven't happened to find the "good stuff."

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

A lot of the moves in RyonaSaga are 'suggestive' more than anything else. The animations are designed so the any character could do any move to any other character and still have it look 'close'.

Keep in mind that the point of the game is ' ', hence the name.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

That's true. I guess I was hoping for something a little more like sex mugen, except rpg style. And that the term "ryona" was a little closer to the literal translation. Oh well - ryonarpg seems cool.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

That's true. I guess I was hoping for something a little more like sex mugen, except rpg style. And that the term "ryona" was a little closer to the literal translation. Oh well - ryonarpg seems cool.
Ehh, unless people outright DRAW sprites taking it sexurally nope.

@GTRanma:
Hmm, TBH if you want to take a stab at my Roomi your all game. Same with Q-Bee.

As for a real request, I know you can do image edits rather well so I'll send you a few via PM that can use a few "edits". :p

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

@GTRanma:
Hmm, TBH if you want to take a stab at my Roomi your all game. Same with Q-Bee.

As for a real request, I know you can do image edits rather well so I'll send you a few via PM that can use a few "edits". :p
Sure, I JUST got my computer up and running. I am a little back logged at the moment, working on Images for Slave Maker Revised too...

Kharn

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's another VX game for anyone interested:

This one's actually complete :p.
Do you have a walkthrough for this ? I finished more than half of the game and got stuck :(

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I suggest from now on we put a bolded title on each of our posts to show which game we're talking about, eg.

Ryonasaga

Not sure if anyone knows about this, but this thread on Eka's portal is being continually updated with custom characters. Every month or so it seems they release an updated english version:

Someone just dumped a load of links to sprites ripped from something else so I anticipate new characters/enemies soon.

Oh yeah, they don't seem to be updating the first post. That's from like 2007. Here's a link to the latest english version of Ryonasaga:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

LoliWitch Updated:

Edit: Apparently this zip is missing the EXE... if anyone finds a fixed version, or manages to find a way to play it without the exe (doubtful), I'll update the post.

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

you can use any RPG-RT.exe from any of the other games, like from VH, should work fine. but jsut in case here's it anyways. :)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.