What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Why not? I'm interested in several things about it. There's plenty of story there, so why not keep up with it?
ihmo this is not that kind of game where you focus on story

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some people the fucking is part of the story and for others the story is part of the fucking. By that I mean some people enjoy the story more than others. To each is own.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It certainly doesn't hurt to have a neat story to go along with the game.

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

"We must all follow Ilias who tells us that all monsters are evil and should die. But I want to make a world where we live together! (even under the same god who tells us that monsters are evil)."

"Under Ilias's law, we cannot give semen to monsters! (effectively causing them to die out from lack of reproduction.) But I want monsters and humans to love each other and live together!"

I don't think I've ever played a game where I hated the protagonist this much.
I understand this, yes i am interested for the Story, but i think , that what you have posted is the beginning, here he is the young guy who has no idea about everything, he know only that what others have tell him and when you play the Game longer and longer he starts to talk with his own opinion and not the bullshit of the beginning, thats the thing why i read the Story and have stopped playing @ the End of the 75% Patch, wait now for the 100% Patch :)

Btw in the Hongfire Thread someone have writen that the Maker of this Game will bring a "Part2" anyone can tell me that is the truth?

And when it is the truth, have anyone infos about the next Part?

Thats all

I know my English is not the best :p

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theres actually part 2 and 3 planned but i'm not sure theres any info other than that.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes I think i've been hearing Part 2 is gonna come out sometime in August. Don't know the exact time. Part 3 I have no idea.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes I think i've been hearing Part 2 is gonna come out sometime in August. Don't know the exact time. Part 3 I have no idea.
Really, in August? Where did you get that info, because that'll be great if true.

Here what the official page says(translated by Google :p):

In Chapter Q., or launches will be when the final chapter?
A. The chapter in the fall of 2011, our final chapter has a goal to 2012.

Hope they get translated as well.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Update: Translation 100% patch will be released July 22nd at 6pm according to their translation page! Rejoice!

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really, in August? Where did you get that info, because that'll be great if true.

Here what the official page says(translated by Google :p):

In Chapter Q., or launches will be when the final chapter?
A. The chapter in the fall of 2011, our final chapter has a goal to 2012.

Hope they get translated as well.
From the website of course, at first, the part 2 will be out this summer, but it is delayed to autumn, so it is around August-Oct, i personally didn't expect august >.<

If it is going to be translated or not, it is up to our hero, RogueTranslator, if he is willing to do so :)

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the website of course, at first, the part 2 will be out this summer, but it is delayed to autumn, so it is around August-Oct, i personally didn't expect august >.<

If it is going to be translated or not, it is up to our hero, RogueTranslator, if he is willing to do so :)
Well we could pay him to do it, I certainly would. I would also pay for an english version of the game anyways, it's really a nice game.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well we could pay him to do it, I certainly would. I would also pay for an english version of the game anyways, it's really a nice game.
RogueTranslator have said that he doesn't want to be paid... Because he is enjoying working this project, and if he is paid, it feels like he have a burden to work for and have a deadline that he doesn't like to work.

So the best way for now, just support the creator by buying the game :)

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DA DADA DAAAA! 100% English patch is UP!

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rejoice. The day has finally arrived. Fully translated patch is available at

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

"We must all follow Ilias who tells us that all monsters are evil and should die. But I want to make a world where we live together! (even under the same god who tells us that monsters are evil)."

"Under Ilias's law, we cannot give semen to monsters! (effectively causing them to die out from lack of reproduction.) But I want monsters and humans to love each other and live together!"

I don't think I've ever played a game where I hated the protagonist this much.
eh seems more confliction to me like he doesn't know what he wants to do. I wouldn't know though haven't really played much.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well,it's fully translated allright. But I love the fact even though they translated it, they can't get ALL of the text to show. It's weird, all the ending letters are like cut in half. I'd get

"Forn" instead of "Form." What the hell?

"Is this a cream?" Is this a dream, I'm guessing of course.

EDIT: Got it! If anybody has trouble with this, if your using applocal, select the very bottom choice. The LAST one on the list, and things should be fine.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Do you guys need an MU of the full English patch for Monster Girl Quest? I mean, I just found a link to it browsin' /v/, and I figured you guys might want it, if you didn't have it. And then I could be all "Hey holy shit, I just contributed!" *feels better for downloading terabytes of hentai from this awesome community*

Oh well shit, 3 days too late, now I feel like an Ass hat lol

*edit* Oh uh, in this version I never had any bugs either, I didn't even have moonspeak unicode settings. IDK if the other ones were like that too, or if this one's special, but I guess it can't hurt to have another option for downloads.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

question question
anyone know how to get the bgms off this game? i could use 3 of them for one of my multimedia projects coming up soon

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

question question
anyone know how to get the bgms off this game? i could use 3 of them for one of my multimedia projects coming up soon
you want just the pics of the monster girls?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
look for the bgm folder i'm guessing they'll all be in there. you might have to convert them to .mp3 since they're .ogg