What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

So if ep 4 is being worked on are ep 2 and 3 finished?

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, Episode 2 and 3 are still in the works. Auril works on all parts of the story simultaneously. So it is easier for her to implement new features on the way. It makes everything take longer but so the new episodes will share more of the good new features.

Else we would have Episode 1 like it is, episode 2 is a bit better, episode 3 will be different too and so on. While working on all the episodes together we will already have some things Auril developed in episode 4. This will lead to better quality in every episode, because of the additional experiences Auril gets from doing so much. I bet Episode 5 will still be lightyears ahead of Episode 2, but we will have better episodes this way I believe.

The latest versions of Episode 2 and 3 are still Betas and roughly version 0.8 and 0.6. There will be much more added in the future.

Here is a W.I.P.-Video Auril posted today, there you can see some of the Episode 3 progress. It is in the free members forum.

PS: I wish somebody would allow me to take his/her account per PM to get a look what is going on in the VIP-Forums. I would be pretty happy to read there. But at the moment I can't, I always have to look around the web for every hint I can get about the progress, but there aren't many informations.

Habak

Reputation score

Hi, it would be helpfull if someone have the content of Launch.log of Ep.2 (Chronicles of Alexstrasza/UDKgame/logs/launch.log), a VIP user ;)

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, it would be helpfull if someone have the content of Launch.log of Ep.2 (Chronicles of Alexstrasza/UDKgame/logs/launch.log), a VIP user ;)
As discussed earlier, Auril has requested that the beta releases not be shared around, and doing such will result in being removed from beta forums and VIP forum. Considering the game is being released freely anyways, I'd suggest patience or donating. WIP photos are available through free accounts, as are half of the forum boards.

In other news, beta version 0.7 of Episode three was released during this week, adding 5th scene. Auril said that a bug caused her to remove about 15 minutes of game play (no small chunk considering the length of the beta) from the release but we may have a re-release with the missing chunk this weekend.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hadak, iirc those are only created if/when the game crashes, so not everyone would have them in the first place.

Anyway, in all this time the original old Alexstrasza game that started this thread hasn't had any real progress? Or it's kind of a prototype for episode 5 or what? I seem to remember the occasional screenshot around, but not too much to go on.
Last time I looked Auril didn't even have it up anywhere on the blog or the site...is a copy roaming around the VIP zone or what?

mrbear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well she started on Alex first, but she transfered over to Daemia. Since then shes been using Daemia for all the episodes.

Concerning the backlash or Episode 3, she may just keep using Daemia from now on, since every VIP user seems to want Daemia instead of a "human".

But yes, Episode 5 with Alex is still floating around the VIP area, but its not really worth it, hardly 4-5 scenes and only 1 of them is fapable honestly :(.

She stated she will bring back Alex but no one knows if as a main character or as a sub-character like Joy was in Episode 1

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't realize there was any backlash. I mean sure humans tend to look a little boring, but it's nice to have the variety.

Well, maybe we'll just see multiple characters available in future releases. Probably not, but it could be nice. At the very least it'd be hard for Auril to replace Alextrasza for episode 5 if that's a big part of the plot.

Last edited:

mrbear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't realize there was any backlash. I mean sure humans tend to look a little boring, but it's nice to have the variety.

Well, maybe we'll just see multiple characters available in future releases. Probably not, but it could be nice. At the very least it'd be hard for Auril to replace Alextrasza for episode 5 if that's a big part of the plot.
Well it wasnt much backlash, as it was people just saying

"Meh, if this was Daemia it would have been much better."

If you actually tried to visualize daemia instead of the human in Ep 3, you would agree.

ALSO, FUN FACT : the new engine supports more thrust in sex scenes, thank god.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well that's a good start. Now if only the physics would loosen up just a *little* bit...

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

An update for Episode 3 just went live tonight. Auril says the storyline for episode 3 is now complete, any further updates will be bugfixes/additional scenes.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

An update for Episode 3 just went live tonight. Auril says the storyline for episode 3 is now complete, any further updates will be bugfixes/additional scenes.
What is the version this time? I am not able to find this version on 4shared. Am I that blind?

Edit: Okay I seems like I can't download the new version without proper links. But I still try.

Edit: PM me the 2 file Links please I am frustrated by now. The first time I wasn't able to get the downloads. =( Bloody payment issues.

Last edited:

ivanthecool

Reputation score

is Joy going to be in another episode or is she just going to be in episode 1?

Tsukasa117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to find a good DL for Episode 1 v1.6.1 are there other episodes available and were can I find them?

Frosty3k

Reputation score

I was able to find a good DL for Episode 1 v1.6.1 are there other episodes available and were can I find them?
I've been searching for the same thing. The whole project is very promising, the graphics look great, i wish WoW was made using unreal engine. The models and some animations are as we know them from the original game. There is much room for improvement but even in its current stage i cant think of any other 3d rendered sex game that looks better than this.
3dxchat looks good 2 but it cant compete with the technology inside UDK.

Seeing the work one is able to make using unreal engine 3 I am wondering why hasn't someone else tried using this engine...just imagine a 3DSexVilla rendered with UE3. Anyway...the future looks promising :)

As for Whorecraft, I've been looking for episode 2/3 but with no luck. Ep2 should be in its final stages by now and we should see a 1.0 release soon...that being said i bet the donor members have access to ep 2 and 3, that have been developed closely together, and in fact both should be nearly done.

If there is anyone on the inside that can share any more info on this, then by all means, please do. The latest info i found from Auril is over a month old, at the time of writhing this.

I understand the policy that Auril set up...in fact its like a non disclosure agreement, that, if broken, the member will be kicked out of the forum. That is, if there is a real way to determine who leaked the beta.
So if anyone wants to make a lot of people a big favor :D then maybe someone could share something ahead of time, if that's not too risky.

Peace

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ep 2 and 3 are in the donor section, yes. Ep 2 is basically completely finished, it just has a few bugs as far as I could tell. This is also my favorite one so far. Much less running around and a somewhat less ridiculous story.

Ep 3 is far from finished the last time I played it. It's very "meh" so far. You play as a human and the story is pretty boring.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now players must get a code from the site to finish installing betas. Prior to this being implemented, somewhere in the range of 3-5 people were banned for releasing betas to boards such as this one and 420chan.

Episode 2 has its storyline completed, or nearly so if I'm not mistaken. Any updates from here on out deals with additional scenes being implemented. This episode picks up where Episode 1 left off (if you got enough of the scenes to see the Valkyr carry Daemia off).

Episode 3 apparently has its storyline completed, but I have been unable to play all the way through. The story follows the Bloodsail Buccaneers after Daemia's stabbing in the first episode. You play as the pirate captain's daughter as they take port in a suspicious town. It takes place in an area reminiscent of Tirisfal Glades/Gilneas, so make your own connections.

I'm being deliberately vague because on one hand I don't want to spoil what story there is and on the other I don't know how much I can say before offending the watchdogs over on the VIP section. Right now I have played the latest release of Episode 3 however there is a bug in the build that brings up the "To Be continued" screen far too early for some people and those affected cannot see a sizeable chunk of the beta. I am unfortunately one of those effected and anxiously awaiting the next release so I can see how the rest of it turns out.

If you wish to keep tabs on the project on your own I would implore you to make a free account and/or donate. Free accounts at the least have access to half of the forum as well as the WIP gallery section. In the free areas of the forums Auril has released a couple of behind the scenes videos, typically showing how the game is being made but usually include a completed, unreleased scene at some point. The WIP gallery includes still frames showing the meshes, models, scenes-in-progress and the like.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the informations about the progress.

I am little bit confused why everyone is so angry about the human character to play. Yeah Daemia is hot but Jennifer seems like to have an important role in the plot because of the connection to the pirates so I believe it will be interesting to know what happens on the other side, not only Daemias part on the story and I hope we see them later to be connected again.

In addition I like humans and Jennifer looks really sexy too and I am pretty excited about seeing her in action. I hope there are some people in the VIP Area that tell Auril that Jen isn't a bad character and that not everyone dislikes her. I don't see why she should be that boring how everyone said.

mrbear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only problem I had with Jennifer, was that if you saw every scene, then visually replaced Daemia to be fucked instead of Jen, you would see the difference.

The whole of episode 3 is good, but no sex scenes intrigued me, because I dont really find Jennifer sexy compared to Daemia.

Bring Back Daemia - 2013

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When is the scene were the "To be continued"-Screen appears when it is too early? For me it appears after the cave. Then there appears the screen but I can still move and top and bottom of the screen a slightly visible but I don't know where to go then, if there happens something after that.

Frosty3k

Reputation score

SPOILER ALERT !
this magnet link contains videos from episode 3 and an Illidan vs Alexstrasza video.

this loos like an early version to me..but still...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9086371EDFFB4AF8E6D167B25A883DF39683D253&dn=CoA&tr=udp%3a//tracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp://tracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Last edited: