What's new

ADV [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Trick or Treat RE141948 RJ141948

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the maker of Homeguard.

It's ADV game, with map movement.

Welcome to the harvest festival of blood and assault... On 30 October 201X.
A teacher who was fired due to his misconduct summoned his students and colleagues to an old building of the academy that is no longer used.
His idea was simple: confine them in the building using a master key, then humiliate them.

Last edited by a moderator:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] Trick or Treat

Yes! Another great doujin from beelzebub.

The system might similar with homeguard.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes! Another great doujin from beelzebub.

The system might similar with homeguard.
From a Google Translated blog post, it has some similar mechanics but it's not the main focus of the game

Only 2 more days until it comes out at least

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

And it's out now.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's like 200mb compared to Homeguard's 500mb, this doesn't bode well

then again I don't think the original game had full voice acting until later, which might explain the difference in size? As ToT doesn't have full voice acting yet either

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This group has some amazing art but these CGI and Text games are insanely huge.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, a new beelzebub game :D
And if it's like home guard, which was awesome in the peeping genre (any other good recommendations about that kind of games?), I'd say that maybe waiting some months and some patches/DLCs would be the the better thing to do :p

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not on the game of the topic, can't resist since it was asked: One of the best peeping games that gets way too little love is Oira wa Bandai 2 (vndb.org/v4396). The mechanics are a bit obtuse at the beginning but once you get past that it's quite fun and the art is great. Needs more love.

On topic: I liked Homeguard but from the screens this went a bit too far on the dark spectrum for my taste so might have to skip. My loss.

Last edited:

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On topic: I liked Homeguard but from the screens this went a bit too far on the dark spectrum for my taste so might have to skip. My loss.
But it was meant to be a halloween game :p
Anyhow, links are up over at nyaa for anyone interested

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not on the game of the topic, can't resist since it was asked: One of the best peeping games that gets way too little love if Oira wa Bandai 2 (vndb.org/v4396). The mechanics are a bit obtuse at the beginning but once you get past that it's quite fun and the art is great. Needs more love.
Thanks ;)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not on the game of the topic, can't resist since it was asked: One of the best peeping games that gets way too little love is Oira wa Bandai 2 (vndb.org/v4396). The mechanics are a bit obtuse at the beginning but once you get past that it's quite fun and the art is great. Needs more love.

did a quick google, Oira wa Bandai 2 looks pretty good.

Don't suppose you remember anything about the plot? I might have a look for it.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game looks like it would be really fun if I had a clue what I was doing. As is it's just a matter of going through options and hoping I end up with a scene of some sort.

Does anyone have a completed run?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i also will wait for a save file ive retryed 32 times already and just was able to get only the teacher nurse andbrown haired student only

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did u get the nurse and the brown haired student ?
since both need handcuffs only found one pair

p.s i have started translating menus

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

obviously not in same run

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a mega link?

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did a quick google, Oira wa Bandai 2 looks pretty good.

Don't suppose you remember anything about the plot? I might have a look for it.
Basically you're running a bathhouse with two friends. Drilling holes into walls, installing cameras and eventual blackmail ensues. It's a sequel, so apparently you did this once before, went to jail for it and just got out.

The girls visit on a weekly schedule and move around the bathhouse, you can buy stuff to give them and to upgrade the place. There's no time limit and you can't really screw up anything, but it's a bit slow going at the first. Again, I really like the art.

Sorry again for the derailment, will pipe down now. Feel free to PM me if you need further info/advice.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did while I was tinkering with it if anyone wants. (just put inside game folder and start game. Don't know if it will work with any other version then 1.0)

and he's the for you (although this isn't the lastest version. This is 1.0 I think)

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow nice patch. :D
Also could u try and patch homeguard. I tried and translateing a few things but i was only getting so far. U can use my translation and edit it as u want if u want ?
ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=601742&postcount=90

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@kR1pt0n1t3: Thanks for your translation, but applying your patch with latest version makes some CG in gallery room disappear (I'm not sure with ver1.0 since I have got the latest one).

Keep playing for a while and I have obtained many CG of brown-haired girl (still cannot get CG no.4), female teacher and unlocked 3 endings (Bad end, brown-haired girl end and blue-haired girl end).

As a fan of beelzebub, I can say that the CG are good. However, changing from interrative ADV to normal clicking ADV makes me feel somehow disappointed. :(

Does anyone know how to capture blonde girl and the nurse?