What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

@666steven007: You can reload from the main menu, but the only constant save is the one in a safe area. So if you're raped in the wild, press F12 and lose a bit of progress in exchange for maintaining virginity.

@Dragonpaladin: I forgot your character is on hard mode with the increased repair costs. Even so, you're taking the barrier forest lightly with less than +25 to your gear on average. Come to think of it, you should have more etc than me since you put in more hours from the beginning.

I guess you can't farm etc, but turn off super makai and just use extreme mode for the inscriptions. It'll make your life easier when you have some of the utility inscriptions even if you're just messing around in the regular dungeons.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Come to think of it, you should have more etc than me since you put in more hours from the beginning.
Mis-impression, I am mostly done with my 2nd set and working on 3rd set of gears atm, and you know what that does to your etc.

Even so, you're taking the barrier forest lightly with less than +25 to your gear on average
It was just a test run, not that bad. I didn't think I would actually get out alive to be honest. But apparently, x amount of raw experience counted for something.

Note though, in makai mode you start at lv1, so the difficulty really jumps since you start with 70 hp and slowly climb up instead of 140 over HP.

Due to unfamiliarity to new mob tactics, this is a completely different game at this stage since you don't have an existent hp bank. Monceber's got it right with dodge tanking for melee, I am just not using my atm. Oh who am I kidding, nothing survives 40+ dot without killing the enemy on turn 1 or 2. xD

I went into melee mode against 2x claw demons? (Those thing with extra arms) Was downed from 120ish hp to 0 in a single turn in super extreme makai mode. 40+ dmg per hit and double attack as well as on-hit? or something, it was major amount of pain

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many weapons, armour and accessories do you have in total?! By the looks of it, your aim is to get +30 for every single equip-able item in the game which isn't an inventory booster...

I'm well aware that Makai mode forces the character to level 1 every time a new dungeon is entered, but I thought that wouldn't bother you at all since your gear is so good and the damage so high that even high-level mobs don't stop you.

Dodging to survive sort of works for Monceber because he has 80+ evasion, if I used my build in Makai mode I wouldn't get close to level 50 even on extreme mode. Then again if you can kill a few enemies to begin with the HP, MP and all other stats should increase quickly enough to cover the deficit.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many weapons, armour and accessories do you have in total?! By the looks of it, your aim is to get +30 for every single equip-able item in the game which isn't an inventory booster...
Not for everything, just the ones I would use.

From what I recall:
Weapon:
Ranged:
Vanguard +30
Automatic (Clean) +20
Automatic (Bondage 2) + 25
Automatic (Dex 3) +27

Melee:
Burial +30
Granite (Def 3, Atk 3) +25
Spined Blade +16
Athame Knife +18
Armor:
Str/Agi Set:
Sailor +30
Mules +16
Bracelet +13

Mag Set:
Stray Cat +30
Loafer +27

Dex Set:
Glove +30
Maiden Wear +22

Other:
Neko Collar +23
Demonic Unders +26
Slitted Unders +30

Random
Clock Engine +10
Headdress +10
Garter Belt +10
Garter Belt +10 (Just because)
... ok, I am guilty. That's em, a lot
---

but I thought that wouldn't bother you at all since your gear is so good and the damage so high that even high-level mobs don't stop you.
It doesn't, but I wasn't using my good gears, remember I was just trying it out with +20ish gears.

Then again if you can kill a few enemies to begin with the HP, MP and all other stats should increase quickly enough to cover the deficit.
It does, you end up with Lv10~15 fairly quickly. That's enough for 120~140 HP depending on essence. 24 MP or so.

But not fast enough in super extreme makai mode due to how the new dot mechanics works. (does damage based on max possible hp (@Lv50) as opposed to Lv1 HP. So you get bs like 40+ dots )

However, compared to my level 26 back in normal:
I had 193 HP, 27 MP. And I heal for a +182 HP with protector's oath, +99 HP with holy water. (97 Agi, 62 Dodge)
The worse of the above stats is that, this is on my str/agi gear D:

For reference, with mag gears, I had 115 Mag, 173 HP, 27 MP and ... and wtf
Angelic ... everything dies!

Over healing much?

A ton of aoe damage
Remember~ Guided Cross is triple attack~ for guns with forced 1.00 hit, this is great actually.

Also, for every enemy caught in dawn-start, you get +0.25 hit. With a 7x5 rectangle+5x5 explosion the maximum number of enemy that can be hit is technically 35+em a lot.
Counting only (35 - 1) * 0.25 + 1.5 = 10 times. *nod*

The reason why I kill myself all the time when using dawnstar.
Seriously game, why does Paranoia shock does 128 and uses 50% resistance when checking damage dealt.
:/ I am weaker now with +30 gears than when I was at Lv26 in Normal.
All I can say is that level matters, and I miss my Lv26 damage.

Update:
Ok, finished editing my post. It's a remembrance to the "good old days" in MaidenSnow Eve. Ever since level reset in makai, I been dying off a lot.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The archetypal glass cannon build.

Actually with my +30 weapons, I don't feel so bad. My ranged damage is about 20-30 less than yours with my handguns on the guided cross. Not sure why you bothered with 3 different types of automatics, the clean one could have been replaced by something else (Alternative?)

60+ agility and just over 50+ evasion on my build, but I'm sure my base defence is higher than yours provided you're not equipping your ATK3/DEF3 granite blade.

All in all, my build takes me VERY far into most dungeons but would probably die in Makyou mode due to the level reset. Survive essences in an armour more or less seem mandatory what with a base HP of 70 going up to 105 with a maximum of 210.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure why you bothered with 3 different types of automatics, the clean one could have been replaced by something else (Alternative?)
I started with the clean one, then I got my bondage 2.
When I got my bondage 2 to +25, I got my dex 3.
And then ... yeah. Automatic loves me and I love my automatic xD

I'm sure my base defence is higher than yours provided you're not equipping your ATK3/DEF3 granite blade.
Your base defense is higher even if I am equipping my DEF 3 granite blade. Not by that much but still higher. Main thing is, your endure is significantly higher than my PC's, mine used to 3, now it's up in the 20s, but still a joke.

All in all, my build takes me VERY far into most dungeons but would probably die in Makyou mode due to the level reset.
You will have to try it out yourself, it's really hard to describe how I feel when I die due to PC having like 90 max HP and taking 40+ dots.

It's one of the reason I only farm in super makai mode and turn off extreme mode. City has poison all over the place. 20+ from poison, 40+ from deadly poison. Also, 35ish from cremation if you are unlucky and got burned by initiate.

Last edited:

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi guys, does anybody have a detailing of the traps you get and what they do and look like, thanks i'd appreciate it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi guys, does anybody have a detailing of the traps you get and what they do and look like, thanks i'd appreciate it.
It's in Japanese, but the full list of traps is .

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The below 4 are traps to avoid at all cost:
惨劇の記憶 水晶玉 (Crystall Ball) - Equivalent of instant down
隷属の印 首輪(ネコ鈴)(Collar) - Damage Roland per action done
蠢く怪虫 トゲ5本 (Spikes) - Slow, but more or less guarantee down
王の姿見 鏡 (Mirror) - Remove clothing~ toss into random spot in current floor~ And your screwed if you couldn't get it back (though I think it's re-buyable from the cat if you had it favorited)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The below 4 are traps to avoid at all cost:
惨劇の記憶 水晶玉 (Crystall Ball) - Equivalent of instant down
隷属の印 首輪(ネコ鈴)(Collar) - Damage Roland per action done
蠢く怪虫 トゲ5本 (Spikes) - Slow, but more or less guarantee down
王の姿見 鏡 (Mirror) - Remove clothing~ toss into random spot in current floor~ And your screwed if you couldn't get it back (though I think it's re-buyable from the cat if you had it favorited)
Purple crystal ball: Not an instant KO if your 我慢 is decent, which for the glass cannon advocate never really is the case.
Slave collar: Annoying but not fatal. While the trap is active, it draws monsters to your location.
Spikes: By far the most dangerous. No matter how high your 我慢 is the PC will climax at least once. Best solution is to find an exit from the level.
Mirror: You can buy back lost equipment even if it wasn't on the favourite list. Highly advised to re-explore the whole level including previously cleared areas to check the new drop spot. 99% of the time it can be found.

As of the latest patch, 開放感 is bugged and no longer stops Roland from re-equipping clothes that have been taken off (previously she would give a message and refuse to put clothes back on).

There is one more trap that is also lethal but not immediately so. 間欠泉 is a grey circle on the floor. The immediate effect is to put the PC under an aphrodisiac effect, however the next level (assuming it isn't a safe area) is 100% guaranteed to be one of the monster house levels (comes in big and small sizes).

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like a new version was released on J-DLsite (2014-10-21). 1 patch also up on the getuploader page.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No clue as to what the update does, but the patch on the developer's page is for a serious bug regarding lack of gates in the barrier forest.

Edit: Figured out what the new version does thanks to the fanatics editing the wiki. A lot of inscriptions have had their stats and mechanics changed, the most obvious one being the flying wyvern's boot inscription (much safer to use and more controllable).

Last edited:

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When in doubt ask and find out. hi all, sorry for troubling you guys and gals, but how does one apply a patch and do you need the previous patch files for this game, thanks.

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New change log

10/20

Fixes.

"Chaotic Vortex" is one for a dungeon-level.

Slower initiative than 2 affects your action in next turn.

Fix descriptions for some additional actions in Inspect window.

More proper description for skill types in Inspect window.

Wear and suits can reinforce each other on combine with the ink.

Scroll of sacrifice won't kill you immediately never.

"Broad wilderness path" is too often in the "Border of Erotion".

<aft-atk> can't hit space never.

over-sensitive(or FUTANARI) makes you be congestion(elected) more often.

You can keep the stance "intimidate" with "impulse".

Even if you running and flying (or having swim ability), you can stop at corner.

調整項目

"The Windbreak" links to Private room.

Long-Z-key(C-button) shows attack window that seems like shortcut window.

Detailed notices on alchemy for extend socket.

New skills for two-handed rifles. (Instead of "stigmata" and "sword's acute").

You can cast "dawn-star" instead of "sword's acute" with "Revolver cannon" or "Gunner's bloom".

Bounce
<atf-atk>get knock-down(on miss)

Lust inscription
Don't treat as "damaged".

Incubator
New rutine for beginner-mode.

Flame-tower, Ice piller, Storm spire, Stone Watcher and Scarecrow
Fixed for inappropriate resistance.

《Jack in Iron》
Metal soundのconditions, HP50% below → HP50% below the interメーji ·

《Black Fairy"》
When using the skill, give a serious injury to the other of the weakened state
to use when → serious injury at the time of grant you are gouging the activity conditions wounds description

《Decade》
resist-rape70 → 50%
immunise to intoxication.

《Incubator》
Can get happines free from animal-passions.

《Red ramb》
resist-physical 35 → 40%

《El Cuelebre》
<shifted> Storm-ride
Activation ratio of inscription 50 → 20。

《Ogre》
Dam-bns +20%(on counter)

《Initiate》
Scorch will be available any weapon.

《Hell-battler》
Activation ratio of inscription 50 → 35。

《La Danse Macabre》
Activation ratio of inscription 35 → 25。

《Gargoyle》
Activation ratio of inscription 50 → 20

《Wolf-hound》、《Gevaudan》、《Raven》、《Guivre》、《Hunting-blade》、
《Ankou》、《Glemrin》、《Fangus》
For weapon or braces.

《Initate》、《Black-knight》、《Black-dog》
For necklace or braces.

English and Japanese change logs say the same thing so I've posted the one from the English readme file

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you guys do to be able to keep so many different weapons and armor? As far as I understand the max you can have is 25 on your person and 25 in the wooden chest.
Also, what is the best way to earn money for weapon upgrades?
And another thing. I managed to get myself the beast essence, but after mixing it with another essence the game crashes when I try to apply it to any piece of armor. Am I doing something wrong? Edit: I actually checked it crashes regardless of what essence I use and on what. I get two different pop-up windows and then crash. Anyone knows what's wrong?

Last edited:

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit confused. Is there a difference between MaiDenSnow Eve and MaiDenSnow Online? Are they 2 different games?

This mentions a MaiDenSnow Online

This is from the dlsite blog link

:confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two different games.

One is the 18+ game being discussed in this thread.
The other is an earlier work which is for all ages but isn't readily available.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've given the new version a go, quite a few changes balance-wise.

1. Inscriptions no longer do physical damage, they now work similar to the lust gaze used by the floating eyeballs and raise your lust gauge through this mechanic. However it seems there's still a few bugs with this since active inscriptions following from damage will also deal physical damage until the turn is over.
2. The wolf-pounce inscription has been nerfed and is now potentially bugged. It's still useful but much riskier to use in a crowded room.
3. Intimidate now works with Impulse (Yay!)
4. Some rifles now get dawn-star instead of sword-cut, the long-horn and Alternative get a new skill called "Musketeer".
5. The Ironjack inscription isn't auto-cast at 50% health and below, so a problem relating to the trap collar and this inscription has been resolved.
6. Non-bayonet rifles get a new skill that replaces the slot where stigmata used to be on the short-cut menu. "Sol-fatale" works similarly to guided cross but has a fairly severe turn penalty if players haven't used consecration and didn't use the ranged power boost. The cost is like Guided Cross at 10% vitality and 50% of the combat gauge. The area of effect is dependent on rifle-type and ammunition, but it's piercing and does pitiful damage to enemies at the extreme end of the effective range. On the upside, all affected enemies are knocked back by a few squares.
7. Musketeer from the wiki appears to be similar to sword-cut but with the extra close-range shot provided by the gun.

There's loads of other changes, so refer to the post made by spooge for the details. They're not well described in English so those with the Japanese readme might as well check what's actually being said.

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...As far as I understand the max you can have is 25 on your person and 25 in the wooden chest.
And 100 in the big chest, accessible from your room in Chapel or by exchanging other items. Both chest also can be expanded to 50 and 150 correspondingly by exploring Final dungeon.

Also, what is the best way to earn money for weapon upgrades?
Explore to deeper floors, collect items, return, sell items, rinse and repeat.

blah blah yada yada Anyone knows what's wrong?
Most likely you're not using latest version/patches. If I'm not mistaken there was patch that fixed some issue with essences, but I didn't have that issue so I can't be sure on this matter.

difference between MaiDenSnow Eve and MaiDenSnow Online?
In addition to what Harley said, Online has about tree times more content in terms of weapons/essences/items, but Eve has more thought out mechanic of slots and it also has inscriptions.

"Chaotic Vortex" is one for a dungeon-level.
And I thought it was a feature, not a bug :(

666steven007 said:
When in doubt ask and find out.
Wrong. You should try searching thread for answer first, not asking right away. One thing - questions like those above, about some specific mechanics or in-depth information, other - asking the most basic things, which are asked every few pages again and again. You didn't even bother looking through few last pages of this thread, did you? Because there is explanation on how to apply patches there.

@Harley
What about boss inscriptions? I've seen on wiki that 3x3 range is crossed out in all of their descriptions. Does they work the same way as before?

@odaxelagnia
As long as you don't use those underwear as main suit, essences in them will not work.

Last edited: