What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

I've bought it, but I can't get it to run. It just gives me errors that it can't locate basic info Game.dat. I've searched around for how to fix this, but everywhere is just talking about using AppLocale and other regional issues. That's not a problem, as my system is set to Japanese unicode, and I could run the trial for the game (and any other Wolf games) just fine.

I played around with arc_conv to extract the file, and it doesn't work with the game's Data.wolf, but it works with the trial's.

I'm guessing that the DRM is so fucked up that it's not properly decrypting the Data.wolf file, rendering it unusable (hence why arc_conv cannot extract it). Thanks, DRM!

Here's the link anyway, if you want to take a crack at it: ---

Hello there! Thanks for the download. Time for me to repay you!

I had the same problem as you did, but I download the trial, shoved the trial's data.wolf into the full game's folder, and it started up. As of now, I'm only to the title screen, so it might fail me later... but apparently the data.wolf (of the full game) may be missing something, or corrupted.

So to fix this

Download the mega link above
Download the trial on the game's DLsite maniax Page
Unzip the games, in two different folders (Run 7zip as JP locale (HF apploc), it avoids some issue with filenames)
Keep the zips as backup
Copy and overwrite data.wolf (trial) into the full game's folder, and overwrite.

This launches the game, at least, dunno yet if it will cause problems later. Playing now to see.

EDIT: Unsure if it's a bug or the missing graphics, but once time, the character vanished instead of getting raped by spider. But the second time, animation showed fine.

EDIT2: Man that's buggy, whenever you run away from cat, you exit a room to go and find a wardrobe to hide in but BAM, he spawns on you upon exiting.

EDIT 3: I think reached the end, my trick actually makes the game back into the demo. After giving (burning) a red potion the man, you can't proceed behind him.

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello there! Thanks for the download. Time for me to repay you!

I had the same problem as you did, but I download the trial, shoved the trial's data.wolf into the full game's folder, and it started up. As of now, I'm only to the title screen, so it might fail me later... but apparently the data.wolf (of the full game) may be missing something, or corrupted.

So to fix this

Download the mega link above
Download the trial on the game's DLsite maniax Page
Unzip the games, in two different folders (Run 7zip as JP locale (HF apploc), it avoids some issue with filenames)
Keep the zips as backup
Copy and overwrite data.wolf (trial) into the full game's folder, and overwrite.

This launches the game, at least, dunno yet if it will cause problems later. Playing now to see.

EDIT: Unsure if it's a bug or the missing graphics, but once time, the character vanished instead of getting raped by spider. But the second time, animation showed fine.

EDIT2: Man that's buggy, whenever you run away from cat, you exit a room to go and find a wardrobe to hide in but BAM, he spawns on you upon exiting.

EDIT 3: I think reached the end, my trick actually makes the game back into the demo. After giving (burning) a red potion the man, you can't proceed behind him.
Yep, I had tried that trick as well (replacing the data file with the demo's one to see if it ran), and that is indeed the end of the demo. Thanks for trying it out, maybe someone will find a solution.

I even tried extracting some of the files from the demo's Data and placing them in a directory tree in the full game's directory (Like the Game.dat and some of the database files), but it started to fail to recognize some of the files after a while, and I get the impression that without it being able to properly decrypt the Data.wolf proper, it wouldn't function anyway.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found something, but I am not sure it's on the list. Um, here's the link

If you guys know what game it's from, let me know or something. Idk the name but the animation looks good o-o

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found something, but I am not sure it's on the list. Um, here's the link

If you guys know what game it's from, let me know or something. Idk the name but the animation looks good o-o
I want to say it's from the same creator that just recently came out with Demon's sperm.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game's called Succubus Fist by Fullflap

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I just came across it so I figured I'd post it or something. xD

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed not many hentai games were coming out lately so did some back tracking. Even though most have no links at least it gives you a good place to start Mombo on hongfire made this list. And not all but most our spritish with action my number one favorite hentai game type.

)

link182x

Reputation score

that list is from 2009 and last time edited 2012, most likely everyone found it already, anyways thanks for the reminding :D

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I´ve got 2 new ones i guess

Laser Babe Athena VS 1 and 2

the maker is "Dime en loan"
its the same game maker as "AVH -Alien Versus Heroine-"

Last edited:

SkorpionSting

Reputation score

I´ve got 2 new ones i guess

Lathe maker is "Dime en loan"
its the same game maker as "AVH -Alien Versus Heroine-"
Tried downloading both and AVH as well, and they're all giving me error messages.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There seems to be another one.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried downloading both and AVH as well, and they're all giving me error messages.
It runs only when you use japanese locale
but AVH is the only good one of them

Hayatodc

Reputation score

Noaika demo (From Kyrieru, Kurovadis and Eroico's creator) has been up since the end of august. Add it to the list if you wish =)

Hopefully we'll have the finished game soon.

OokamiCreed

Reputation score

I've bought it, but I can't get it to run. It just gives me errors that it can't locate basic info Game.dat.[/url]
I bought this game myself not long ago. Had the same problem as you. Then I decided to delete all folders/files in ProgramData and AppData related to DLsite and Cypher (or whatever the encryption software is called) and then it just started working after running (and logging into) startup.exe.

Last time I buy something with a DRM on DLsite. Pain in the ass.

And just in case anyone does get this game working, and you want to translate the Japanese to English. Use ChiiTrans. Use AGTH key /HBN*0@470D5A and in the drop down box use the option "AGTH inject into running process". Make sure to be running the game already (using startup.exe) and then tell ChiiTrans (while game is running) to use Game.exe in the folder. Since it is encrypted, this is the only way I know to get it to work. By injecting it into the already running instance of it, which is decrypted while running.

Last edited:

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mgbooru.net/post/view/20245

was looking on mgbooru and there are a lot of new gifs posted it looks like they are from a h-game

anyone recognize it?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

mgbooru.net/post/view/20245

was looking on mgbooru and there are a lot of new gifs posted it looks like they are from a h-game

anyone recognize it?
Yes, its from repurearia the game has a thread here.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

found another one

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

found another one
Tried the demo and it's very simplistic and easy to understand even without a translation.