What's new

Corruption of Champions CYOA

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Corruption of Champions CYOA

B. I shall not be dissuaded by a mere town! However the appearance of beautiful women would perhaps sway my vote... Here's to women in skimpy swimsuits sunbathing at the lake!

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B
Lets go swimming, I'm sure nothing is in water :)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

B: Finish one thing before you start another!

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

G

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

G.

I forget how many influence points I have, but I spend all of them.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hah, I ran the super randomizer, and it decided that I shall vote for F! I like imps too :p

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote Winner (via the ): F. Go get fucked by an imp.

(So it decided option F. Poor Lucy)

(All non-winning voters gain 1 influence.)

(Blarg is refunded 50% of his used influence)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Lucy ponders about where she should go, before deciding to move on towards the lake. But first, Lucy feels slightly winded from all that has happened, and so she looks for a quiet area to lay down in some light patch of grass to rest for but a moment. Before too long, she found herself fast asleep, taking a nap on the soft earth to dream pleasant dreams. If only those dreams last longer than they did, before they were suddenly ruined by a sudden rush of lust accompanied by a sweet and yet somehow foul taste in her mouth.

Lucy threw her eyes open only too late, as she experienced deja vu when she found a demon emptying a vial of lust draft into her mouth. "Remember me, slut?" the imp asked, revealing himself to be the imp she kicked away before. Lucy felt a surge of anger, before she attempted to lift her body, and yet found absolutely no ounce of her willpower that would allow her to do so. Her body was so hot she wondered why she wasn't on fire, and her love juices flowed from her sex like a river of lust. "I was surprised you managed to fight off the first dose, but a human can't withstand two doses, can they?" the imp asked with an evil cackle as he removed his loin cloth to reveal his throbbing girth, disproportionate to the size of his own body, a huge length that looked like it would easily tear her virgin pussy apart.

The tiny, evil imp made a magical motion of his finger, before it seemed as if Lucy's clothes slipped off of her body on their own accord. Naked, her large volleyball sized breasts bare, the imp stood over her face, before lowering himself down, disgracing her as he rested his large ballsack against her lips. "Lick my balls clean, slut! And suck on them too! Then I'll fuck all of that lust out of you!" he announced, laughing as he was mad with power over the woman who thwarted him before.

His red scrotum against her lips, Lucy shivered with a mixture of disgust and longing. This imp was unwashed, filthy, and outright repulsive, and yet she trembled at the desires gripping her, to clean his foul smelling ball sack, and suck it clean. No... she whimpered slightly, but her tongue moved on it's own. Her tongue extended, and began to lick his sack, the only thing she could say in such a situation flowed out from her mouth, and made her wish she would die for saying it. "Delicious..." she moaned out, as her heart sank with self-loathing and disgust. She couldn't believe that she could enjoy the horrible salty taste, and yet she did so anyway, even taking his balls into her mouth, and sloshing them around, until she could taste nothing but his filth.

Laughing, the goblin suddenly rose when he decided his balls were well cleaned, before gripping the back of her head, and shoving his tip into her mouth. Lucy moaned as she eagerly took in his length, her mind torturing her with thoughts she didn't wish to hear, especially so intimately close to her consciousness. "I love it... I love his big dick... Oh god, when is he going to pound me with it?" she so badly wished to know, and only when his length was dripping with her saliva, cleaned just as his balls were, did he slap her ass, causing Lucy to give an excited moan as she flipped over and lifted her ass into the air, using her hands to spread her ass and pussy lips apart. "Fuck me!" she begged. "Break my hymen! Tear my pussy apart!"

He grants her wish, plunging into her cunt with his cock as his feet curl up and stand on her ass, and he holds her waist with his arms. The tip went right in despite how small and tight her hole was, as blood immediately flowed from her broken virginity, claimed by a most pathetic and filthy creature. "No human is ever gonna enjoy this pussy when I get through with it! You might as well become a fucktoy for imps!" the goblin laughed. And his words were true. Lucy was screaming in lust as she felt her virgin walls stretching painfully to fit his abnormal cock.

Lucy's tongue hung from her mouth, wetting the ground with her saliva, and her eyes rolled back as she shifted back and forth along the ground from his fierce pounding. Almost half of his cock was fitting inside her small, tight little pussy before he could go no further, and wouldn't even fit that much if he wasn't stretching her as much as he could. I've cum so much since he started fucking me... Oh god... Please let him stop before I become addicted to this disgusting cock! Lucy begged from the tiny little corner of her mind that she still had control over, even as she tried to ignore the lustful moans coming out of her mouth, and the words begging for him to fuck her harder and pump her full of his seed.

With a grunt, he granted her wish. Lucy came a final time, her horny cunt locking around his member, milking it for his seed as he came, filling her womb with his hot spunk with spurt after spurt, until her belly began to fatten with his seed. Once he finished, he pulled out of her with a satisfied sigh, before flapping away with his tiny wings as Lucy fell over to her side, his foul cum rushing out of her abused cunny. Quickly, she lost consciousness...

... And awoke some hours later, missing a couple gems, and feeling the urge to cry after having her virginity taken by such a thing. "I hope I'm not pregnant..." Lucy whimpered as she noticed that the sky was dark. She decided to go back to her camp, and rest for the night, before she'd explore the Lake tomorrow.

The Next Day: Lucy went to the lake, and for a few hours, mostly did some thinking to clear her mind of the rape that still bothered her, and got some good exercise as well, feeling a slight bit lighter on her feet. Suddenly, she discovered a boat along the shallow water. Just sitting there. "Someone needed a boat to go into the lake...?" she wondered. "I wonder..." she pondered some more.

Voting Options

• Hop into the boat and sail into the lake.
  • Continue exploring the lake
  • Return to camp and explore the realm
  • Return to camp and explore the desert
  • Return to camp and explore the forest
  • Climb into the boat and rub butt around inside of it
  • [Insert action here]

Lucy's Stats
Core Stats
Strength: 16
Toughness: 16
Speed: 16
Intelligence: 19