What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
OP via: Thedeadly

Blog:

Gameplay:
Standard RPG fare, Clothing breakage is independent from health this time around. Game seems to track H stats. Enemies seem to have attacks to target your clothes. If you are lacking in the clothing department they attempt to knock you down and initiate combat H. When knocked down you cannot use any regular skills. You have a stun move that lets you get back up and a hit move that doesn't seem to let you get back up. While knocked down enemies can initiate H and when they do you get a heart option. Defeat happens at 0 HP or if an enemy hits you with an H attack while you have 0 MP. Defeat to a regular monster sends you back to town at night naked. There are no game overs except for certain scenes. There are H statuses which reflect on the standing picture, such as whip marks and what not.

Controls:
Arrow Keys; Movement
Ctrl: Skip Text
Shift: Run
A: Open/Close Text Log
Z: Confirm
X: Menu/Cancel

Description of story: A sorcerer Neville has unleashed his plot to destroy the world. He has created monsters that turn human men into sex crazed monsters. Woman are captured by said monsters and forced to create even more monsters. The story follows an order of female knights called the White Lily Knights who are trying to defend their city from these onslaughts. That's pretty much it.

Dlsite tags:
Warrior Fantasy Pregnancy/Conceived Rape Heterogeneous Twin-Tail

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Le dernier saint chevalier

the art at least seems awesome, going to try the demo right now, how many scenes are in the demo? one, two, none? xD

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any way to change the character or to get the other knights to follow you in a group or something? They seem to have their own H stats and so on so I assume you get to play them at some point ... or is that stuff past the demo limit?

OP
Zero9437

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any way to change the character or to get the other knights to follow you in a group or something? They seem to have their own H stats and so on so I assume you get to play them at some point ... or is that stuff past the demo limit?
After losing to the ogre the 2nd time, she will get captured and the green girl will save her, she has 1 H scene which is fine by me since it's still a demo

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Le Dernier Saint chevalier." Geez, trying so hard to succeed at learning Japanese just to see them failing at your own natural language and selling it, Japan i love to hate you <3

It mean "The last Holy Knight" or "The last Knight Holy" if you are counting the horrible fault.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Played the demo a while back :v wasn't a fan of bruises

There's a sort of grapple/rape/struggle system as well (which is precede by clothing damage first)

You can decrypt the files to get some images not shown in demo as well -x - like supposedly tentacle rape later on (or at least the grapple image of it)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Le Dernier Saint chevalier." Geez, trying so hard to succeed at learning Japanese just to see them failing at your own natural language and selling it, Japan i love to hate you <3

It mean "The last Holy Knight" or "The last Knight Holy" if you are counting the horrible fault.
Japan has a tendency to botch up any title outside their own language.

Actually that also applies to us too. Katawa Shoujo being the easiest one off the top of my head.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow this game looks pretty good! It ticks all the boxes for me, in battle rape attacks, nice art, decent sound, pregnancy which I love and best of all there appears to be some sort of base management system. I don't fully understand it yet but your actions are important to maintaining the defences of the city and it is possible to get a bad end, not in the demo, for letting the city get overrun.

If there are upgrades and strategy involved then this game is definately something I want to buy when it releases.

Its only a demo but in the full release I hope there is a lot more scenes to get, including battle rape. More strategic options would also be cool. Either way, looking forward to this one. Excellent debut release for a new circle in my opinion.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks good, i'll keep an eye out for it when it comes out.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can be the hero in anyway change?
or does it anch history if we may play.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Dang. Just looking at the status screen I can tell this game has sooooo much potential. Definitely a game to look out for. This may yet be another legendary Hentai RPG game.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Except that you're wrong too:

The title on the picture is "Le dernier Saint Chevalier". Since "Saint" and "Chevalier" got their first letters in capital, it became a noun.

So it's not a fault, it's like "The last Mohican"

In French, it's acceptable that way and the good translation is, like you said first, "The last Holy Knight".

It kind like all the english play-on-word that we, French people, can't translate in movie or elsewhere.

Mais bon, si j'utilise ma langue maternelle, peu de personne sur ce forum arriveront à me lire, MOUHAHA!

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Except that you're wrong too:

The title on the picture is "Le dernier Saint Chevalier". Since "Saint" and "Chevalier" got their first letters in capital, it became a noun.

So it's not a fault, it's like "The last Mohican"

In French, it's acceptable that way and the good translation is, like you said first, "The last Holy Knight".

It kind like all the english play-on-word that we, French people, can't translate in movie or elsewhere.

Mais bon, si j'utilise ma langue maternelle, peu de personne sur ce forum arriveront à me lire, MOUHAHA!
you are wrong as well, evil french men laugh like MWAHAHA

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

you are wrong as well, evil french men laugh like MWAHAHA

Doesn't feel like his laugh have the 'mwa' in front, maybe an 'aah'

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't wait to play more, but, there is a but...
Why the hell our h-ero-ine fail the mission just after 2shots-in-a-row?
She seems sooo weak it seems even a cold will drop her to her death...
How the hell had she got to became a knight leader?
It just not making any sence.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Why the hell our h-ero-ine fail the mission just after 2shots-in-a-row?
She seems sooo weak it seems even a cold will drop her to her death...
How the hell had she got to became a knight leader?
It just not making any sence.
Isn't that why she is the h-ero-ine?

More seriously, being able to fight monsters apparently qualifies you as a leader. The green girl goes down just by touching them, and she probably isn't the weakest among the knights.
Though they do perform adequately in group, which makes sense for an army, I guess.
Why the leader only fights alone is still a mystery.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Because she has the awesome sword of holy power?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But, if she loses her virginity, she loses that sword of holy power.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Isn't that why she is the h-ero-ine?

More seriously, being able to fight monsters apparently qualifies you as a leader. The green girl goes down just by touching them, and she probably isn't the weakest among the knights.
Though they do perform adequately in group, which makes sense for an army, I guess.
Why the leader only fights alone is still a mystery.
The Green one was somekind of magical assassin, there was even a talk about her weakness when you are in the frontline tent. So it is not really a big deal...
The problem is, why Lia(h-ero-ine's name) giving up so soon? I still have a nearly full willpower(戰意) bar to resist...