What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ Osanagocoronokimini ] 幼心の君に The Night Walker -Tale of the Endless Night- / The Night Walker ~終わらない夜の物語~ (RE127149) (RJ127149)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score
Fresh game by 幼心の君に

You can grab demo over here -

Was any one able found DL links on this game ? I checked fwe but fake.
thanx fore help ^^

While the town sleeps, a man violates women one by one. A sleep sex Animation + Action RPG.

Demons put the entire town into a deep slumber.
The protagonist can violate 14 characters from lolita to mature woman, and even monster.
There are a total of 80+ H scenes, animated with sound effects, and choice of vaginal/anal penetration.
You may also choose anytime to turn cross-section views and text messages during sex scenes on/off.
Multiple endings and New Game Plus with higher difficulty make for good replay value.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127149] The Night Walker ~終わらない夜の物語~

Looks like from the guys that made the sleeping beauty and zombie games. I recognize the art style.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah same circle;but this one also contain loli so no sharing links on this forum unless you want to give ToxicShock more work:).Although if you do get it toss a PM my way;)(I'll search on my own too,might get lucky I'm a huge fan of their works but dlsite hates my credit card:mad:).

OP
amiluganio

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Oh my, well than no links here, only discuss, and i'm pretty suge if i found, i write abought this. If not, i hope who found will do the same, and will be able sent in PM.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I recognize the art style.
>I recognize the same two poses with different heads and skin colors.
I thought i should fix it for you. But the game is promising anyways, i think. They need to add something, though.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

hope ther arent to many lolis (hate loli shit):mad:
but their last game "The Little Brave" was good (like sota more then loli)
so i give it a try, pm me if someone get it.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They keep recycling the same animations. But even though, there's usually something on them good, probably the background settings (the story, not the actually background xD).

If possible, someone pm me with a upload >_<

I'd like to see what this one has.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it allowed to say the name of the site/forum where u can find this game? If so, I can tell here if I happen to find it.

Also, if someone can send me a link, I would be very grateful =)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

s it allowed to say the name of the site/forum where u can find this game? If so, I can tell here if I happen to find it.

Also, if someone can send me a link, I would be very grateful =)
Take the link also like if whoever finds. ^ ^

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am looking for a dl link to this game as well pm if someone comes across one. Searching zhe interwebz for it atm.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am looking for a dl link to this game as well pm if someone comes across one. Searching zhe interwebz for it atm.
its on DL English and only 8 Euro if you really want it.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hope ther arent to many lolis (hate loli shit):mad:
but their last game "The Little Brave" was good (like sota more then loli)
so i give it a try, pm me if someone get it.
, there're four loli from fourteen girls (although they can pass as really flat teens IMO, not that the link should be post here).

Well, since it's action RPG, and the games from this developer usually has clever game mechanic, as well as good map layout, so this should be good.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wondered how his rpgs are quality wise? I liked his little animations but they do get repetitive how he uses only a couple poses in all of them. I wish he'd practice some different positions and perspectives. Usually when people first go from art/animations to game making, the games are pretty terrible so I avoid them. You get that great art and terrible everything else syndrome you see in so many games. Since I'm much more for gameplay when I'm playing a game, that obviously bothers me, lol.

It also looks like an rpg maker game and it seems like he's creating them very quickly, that makes me worry about the quality.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As note, this one is action RPG. The developer seem to start this project shortly after release of Little Brave, but keep the title secret until recently (I knnow because I keep check the site, in hope to see big update of Little Brave that include loli :D ).

BTW, please pm me if someone kindly upload this game :).

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

People are actually STILL buying this piece of shit that has the same exact animations as almost ALL his games?

I'm jonesing for some good RPGmaker games... the last half of 2013 has been so dry.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People are actually STILL buying this piece of shit that has the same exact animations as almost ALL his games?

I'm jonesing for some good RPGmaker games... the last half of 2013 has been so dry.
I'm like the complete opposite, rpg maker games are usually a sign for me to avoid a game. It's like a free ride to game making so the games are usually very bad. Of course there are exceptions, but those are rare in my opinion. Looking at the same sprites or same looking games over and over again gets old. Even if they do custom stuff, it's still so similar. I guess those are the downsides of having a popular game making program.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's could be worse, ever heard of Call of Duty games?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone can pm a dl link as well, that'd be great, thank you!

gumaxzaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pm me to thank

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really liked sleeping beauty, but I also think nothing changed. The same old stuff...
But I will give it a try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.