What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Adult's Hobby] Knights of the phantasm (RJ136120)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Knights of the phantasm

dont know any story yet just free roaming as well

costumes found -

Maid suit steal from a shop

Bunny suit - same town where you get in jail enter the club at certain time and get the outfit put it on and go 2nd floor to prostitue yourself infinitely 1000g each time after that you can enter and exit from backdoor

Warrior suit i presume - just win all battles in colliseum quite easy actually

swimsuit -in a beach mini town do the old man quest and he give it yo you

i got some questions

1 does the unique monster with tease or sex animation is kobold?
2 - how you get lockpicks aside keep the one you get in jail? also if you have more than one and go jail you loose every one
3- where in hell is the event for maidsuit and swimsuit i havent found it

thats for now aside the obvious question where is the main story

i found in a cave or a mine at a long east part of map a guy who was being attacked by cerberus then after a talk with i think it was his mother he runs and never seen it again.

Vidji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1 does the unique monster with tease or sex animation is kobold?
2 - how you get lockpicks aside keep the one you get in jail? also if you have more than one and go jail you loose every one
3- where in hell is the event for maidsuit and swimsuit i havent found it

thats for now aside the obvious question where is the main story

i found in a cave or a mine at a long east part of map a guy who was being attacked by cerberus then after a talk with i think it was his mother he runs and never seen it again.
1. So far, only one I've seen. The recollection rooms (basement when you buy a house) have an awful lot of empty spaces yet, so I'm guessing there's more.

2. Guy sells them in the slums at night of the big city (centre bottom location on map; bottom right of city). Took me forever to find.

3. No clue. I have noticed that some scenes change based on what you're wearing though.

You've made it as far as I have. Cannot for the life of me figure out what's next. The hint (found from choosing the ? items in your inventory; each one is a quest) for that section is:

ツァボライトの南東あたりに向かい、「ドーパント」を倒してくればいいらしい

Google says, "Facing the per southeast of Tsavorite, it seems to me I should defeat the "dopant". There's a reference to the boss of the 'labrynthe of dupant' in the recollection room and a village with tsavorite in the name, but I can't find shit anywhere to the SE and I've walked around the whole damn map a few times.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. So far, only one I've seen. The recollection rooms (basement when you buy a house) have an awful lot of empty spaces yet, so I'm guessing there's more.

2. Guy sells them in the slums at night of the big city (centre bottom location on map; bottom right of city). Took me forever to find.

3. No clue. I have noticed that some scenes change based on what you're wearing though.

You've made it as far as I have. Cannot for the life of me figure out what's next. The hint (found from choosing the ? items in your inventory; each one is a quest) for that section is:

ツァボライトの南東あたりに向かい、「ドーパント」を倒してくればいいらしい

Google says, "Facing the per southeast of Tsavorite, it seems to me I should defeat the "dopant". There's a reference to the boss of the 'labrynthe of dupant' in the recollection room and a village with tsavorite in the name, but I can't find shit anywhere to the SE and I've walked around the whole damn map a few times.
hmm look for crystal in south east...
i forget exactly.. but from village, south then east... or east again...
its upper map...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm ok i do not know how but seems i have turned in a vampire since foods dont help me on hungry anymore

only when i talk with ppl in their beds i presume i bite them i recover from hungry state o_O

also i do not need lockpics anymore since that happened

Vidji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm look for crystal in south east...
i forget exactly.. but from village, south then east... or east again...
its upper map...
$!$#@$!@$#!!!!!

I walked by that map like 5 goddamn times!

Ah well. Thanks!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

same thx never expexted that turn over ther

what to do next if someone finds out since i am free roaming again and noticed the 3rd option is already available on 2nd floor guy after i talk with bunny blonde in club haha

trades

Reputation score

mmm ok i do not know how but seems i have turned in a vampire since foods dont help me on hungry anymore

only when i talk with ppl in their beds i presume i bite them i recover from hungry state o_O

also i do not need lockpics anymore since that happened
I didn't need lockpics after breaking into the Castle from the sewers (there is a pipe inbetween two of those doors you cant use). The blue chest at the top of the castle contains a diamond lockpic that never breaks so the game autoopens locks after you get it. While I was in the castle I also opened a chest in the basement that seemed to curse me, and I have the same issue of needing to suck blood after that. Possibly was the cause.

There is little direction in the game but the item with the ? in the end of the item list generally tells you what you are supposed to be doing next.

Also the swimsuit has a quest that needs it if you go into the food shop on the beach south of the castle town. Havent found anything for the maid.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i see btw at northwest following roads and forest you will reach ways that you cannot use map anymore after that there is a miniquest to search for a child that you will need lockpick a door and also to kill a zombie where the child was after you delivered her

also some maps on east of that village there is a quite hidden way to reach a castle with a vampire lord i presume and if you are stupid enough to attack with holy they will attack you / if you defeat them you gain another costume

a 1 piece mini skirt dress quite gothic.

ah yes on the road before reaching that village you pass for a soldier post with 3 guards and 1 prisoner seems prisoner tell you something and only 2 guards sleep there i wonder where the 3rd go?

god this game has so muchfree roam damn i wish i knew jap T_T OMG OMG after vampire seems i lost my ability to use map O_O

Last edited:

Vidji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind. I'm blind. Again. It's the second cave outside of town.

And now I seem to be lost again.

So, recap: Met guy in tower, met witch, found crystal SE of town (very close to town), talked to witch, searched for son (?) in snow town, found in main town (house in east district), captured/escaped, went back to snow town and talked to folks in church/sanctuary, found another crystal to the NW of snow town... and stuck.

Hint still points to crystal in (or near?) goblin nest. Never found a nest of goblins, only a few on the road. Killed them plus crystal and... yeah.

Also, fun fact: the curse from the castle basement does not seem to survive prison oddly enough.

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know what to do after get the letter?
its seem the password write "crack"
and its open door/entracne under castle drainage...
already get the diamond lock pick... but dunno what to do?.?

Vidji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know what to do after get the letter?
its seem the password write "crack"
and its open door/entracne under castle drainage...
already get the diamond lock pick... but dunno what to do?.?
How did you advance past the 'looking for a method to sneak into the castle' stage? I broke into the castle through the sewer but there doesn't seem to be anything to do. Did I get the wrong castle?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How did you advance past the 'looking for a method to sneak into the castle' stage? I broke into the castle through the sewer but there doesn't seem to be anything to do. Did I get the wrong castle?
iam exactly same what u do...
XD
there im just get the unbreakable lockpick..
some eq.. and black diamon(?)
dunno what meanin of that letter... say something password and etc...
-_-

Vidji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

iam exactly same what u do...
XD
there im just get the unbreakable lockpick..
some eq.. and black diamon(?)
dunno what meanin of that letter... say something password and etc...
-_-
.. I never found a letter. That was inside the castle? Will have to look again.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow this game has so many references to oblivion XD
1. you start in prison
2. there is an secret exit in your cell
3. the lockpickgame looks excatly like the one in oblivion
4. you can buy lockpicks at night in the slum
5. you keep one lockpick when you get thrown into jail
6. the trolls look exactly like the one in oblivion
and probably more...

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

.. I never found a letter. That was inside the castle? Will have to look again.
uh... its from main story...
in the house....
after u beat a boss(inside the crystal) then a wizard like come.. and tell something.. and u search around the house... there is the letter...
i dunno what ur current main story now..

Vidji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uh... its from main story...
in the house....
after u beat a boss(inside the crystal) then a wizard like come.. and tell something.. and u search around the house... there is the letter...
i dunno what ur current main story now..
Ah, gotcha. I just finished the goblin nest, met with the witch and co, and am now apparently trying to find a way to break into the Lord of So-and-So's castle. Can't seem to figure out what to do to advance the plot.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i do not remember find a letter in a house aside the one i found on street in main city

also i went to snow town a msg came up talked with everyone nothing happened and went to church a saw a talk of a kid and nun then kid goes away. afterthat i found a crystal not to far from snow town

ive tought that i need to find the son vij said before but cant find it on snow town or main town

found other 2 crystals

3rd - ways of beach you walk through all and you will find it haha

4th - 4 or 5 maps south of where the mother and dryad in house and 1 east ( Northwest map start point )

i have the feeling that all i am doing is not even main quest mind someone tell me where is the goblin nest or witch or house where find the letter?

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmm
the vampire removal quest is bug....
already finish that.. but the vampire status not disappear..
:3

i do not remember find a letter in a house aside the one i found on street in main city

also i went to snow town a msg came up talked with everyone nothing happened and went to church a saw a talk of a kid and nun then kid goes away. afterthat i found a crystal not to far from snow town

ive tought that i need to find the son vij said before but cant find it on snow town or main town

found other 2 crystals

3rd - ways of beach you walk through all and you will find it haha

4th - 4 or 5 maps south of where the mother and dryad in house and 1 east ( Northwest map start point )

i have the feeling that all i am doing is not even main quest mind someone tell me where is the goblin nest or witch or house where find the letter?
hmm the goblin nest is... west from snow village.. then north west....
kill the goblin in the last room... forgot what name the cave...
umm what letter? the letter im refer is.. still long way from goblin nest... u must have done the quest where u go with ship to get the another diamond.. (and the girl from first time scapegoat u to thieving.. will steal it..)
then go to witch she/he inside the mine... so so...

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mm haha seems i really didnt even started the game haha

after i broke out of jail i leveled killed and explored and keep talking with npcs but to tell you the truth never used ship

mind to ask from start if possible haha sorry i made a quite huge mistake XD

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

mm haha seems i really didnt even started the game haha

after i broke out of jail i leveled killed and explored and keep talking with npcs but to tell you the truth never used ship

mind to ask from start if possible haha sorry i made a quite huge mistake XD
nah u can track ur mainstory in item..
key item.. then its name is this title game :3
i suggest u using translator... then u have a basic to know the mainstory..
so so XD