What's new

SIM [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

Great, the game is back on the "undetermined" category ...... Just a week left for late november release, this looks like another delay :(

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

an update has been posted on the seismic website, would anyone be so kind as to tell what it says?
Google translate only gives me gibberish and since i'm lookin forward to this twould be nice to know when the new release date is.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

an update has been posted on the seismic website, would anyone be so kind as to tell what it says?
Google translate only gives me gibberish and since i'm lookin forward to this twould be nice to know when the new release date is.
He thinks he might be done by the middle of December but makes no promises.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He thinks he might be done by the middle of December but makes no promises.
Considering it's been pushed back several times now that doesn't give much hope :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Delayed/switched to end of december on DLsite :( 3 months delay, hope this thing is the next coming of Jeezus or the mega hype will be sour.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double posting to say the Dlsite page for late december is back to "unknown date", still got ~1 week left before we cringe out another delay.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Delayed/switched to end of december on DLsite :( 3 months delay, hope this thing is the next coming of Jeezus or the mega hype will be sour.
Double posting to say the Dlsite page for late december is back to "unknown date", still got ~1 week left before we cringe out another delay.
Getting used to waiting long periods for games since there's so much stuff that some of us are still waiting for, such as that game from mu-soft that's been in development for years, JSK's new game, and now something new from ScaleGarden.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Are you on the Hongfire thread talking about Mu-soft/Skyrockets new game ? I pass most of my time there updating it with weekly blog updates thrown around with Google translate. Come take a look (even if you're already going :D)

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Are you on the Hongfire thread talking about Mu-soft/Skyrockets new game ? I pass most of my time there updating it with weekly blog updates thrown around with Google translate. Come take a look (even if you're already going :D)
And we (or at least I) greatly appreciate that. I hardly post with my HF account but I've been steadily reading the thread, the Jap blog and your posts for a few years and counting. :D :D

I wasn't sure if this Omnikuken was that Omnikukenheart hence I didn't reply you here on ULMF sooner but your comments regarding Skyrockets pretty much confirms it! I guess we're just naturally drawn to threads with constantly-updating and mostly-ambiguous release dates. :p :p

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And we (or at least I) greatly appreciate that. I hardly post with my HF account but I've been steadily reading the thread, the Jap blog and your posts for a few years and counting. :D :D

I wasn't sure if this Omnikuken was that Omnikukenheart hence I didn't reply you here on ULMF sooner but your comments regarding Skyrockets pretty much confirms it! I guess we're just naturally drawn to threads with constantly-updating and mostly-ambiguous release dates. :p :p
Yeah, I use the same name around most sites I dwell into ..... The HF account was the 1st I made (cough10yearsagocough), it evolved with time.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post for : no Liru on xmas :sadpanda:, tiny hope remains for next week. Emphasize the tiny. :(

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any updates since the turn of the year?

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

not really. just one of 1rst january but cant really translate it and its short also.

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, for now, we don't know when the game will be out, right ?

OP
S

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, for now, we don't know when the game will be out, right ?
Yeah, its up in the air at the moment. I'm assuming the guy got sick because of his latest blog , so hope that he can feel better soon enough.

OP
S

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Going through google translator, they updated their . Its a bit broken because hurr hurr, google, but from what I can make out, they plan to attempt to release it by the end of june, but isn't entirely sure if they will because you never know what might come up.

Apologies if anyone gets overly excited for seeing the thread suddenly necro.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

they last info i had was the author was ill. i thought he died already. but what the hell. first they wanted to release it in december and now in june? 6 months? wtf... bad miscalculation

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st announcement was late october, got delayed 3 times to late december, then nothing till now. If we're lucky, it might come out before the "1 year late" mark.

AFAIK, "they" is 1 dude

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did see something about him taking a break or rest?

He mentions that he has piles (hemorrhoids). :eek:

Possibly suffering from a bit of "burnout", as does happen to solo developers?

Cheers,

OZ

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so we got an update; here's two bit.ly links to the bing translation version of these posts

combined, it seems seismic is sorry that production on the liru game is going so slow, but it seems that a (maybe, just going off my own opinions and conclusions) total overhaul of the game is on the way; some problems with lip-syncing, and an option to get some English subtitles going as well; the preview pic posted on the second link was blocked with something in a plastic wrap......I'm interested in what it is, one of those hand-warmer things?

either way, looks like this game isn't dead yet, so yay maybe?