What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

I apologize for bumping a thread this old, but I do so bearing a gift: a newly translated version of Dragon Bride! Truthfully, this version has been floating around the internet for a few months, but I have only just become a member of the LineMarvel forums here and have not had a chance to share this with you all until now.

Please enjoy!

mega.co.nz/#!19IBDJKK!zhih0SB7MnSXsKqq49NGCU6uvFr-y_QfRrDOLSh53wE
I can't seem to get the files to extract properly. I used 7zip but it gives me 83 unsupported compression method messages in the extracting window.

Lt. Col. Vinny Rial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the files to extract properly. I used 7zip but it gives me 83 unsupported compression method messages in the extracting window.
That's not good! I compressed the file using 7zip's LZMA2 format at Ultra, so the only thing I can think of is that my system is in Japanese locale, though honestly it's unlikely to have made any difference.

Anywho, try switching your system locale to Japan and see if that helps. If not, I'll repack it with WinRAR and send you a PM.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's not good! I compressed the file using 7zip's LZMA2 format at Ultra, so the only thing I can think of is that my system is in Japanese locale, though honestly it's unlikely to have made any difference.

Anywho, try switching your system locale to Japan and see if that helps. If not, I'll repack it with WinRAR and send you a PM.
Ok I just tried it with set system to japan locale. I also redownloaded it with japanese locale set and I'm getting the same errors. So unless my 7zip is out dated or if windows vista is the problem.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you tested Winrar to open it? I tested WinRar and 7Zip and both opened, but im on Win7, so maybe that could be it also.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you tested Winrar to open it? I tested WinRar and 7Zip and both opened, but im on Win7, so maybe that could be it also.
Well that did the trick. I downloaded it all seperatly then put them in a single folder and everything works fine. Thank you very much.:)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And how can I operate this thing with keyboard? The old version worked with keyboard I rememberc, but this one doesn't react to keyboard at all.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure not to use automatic mode, i think thats strictly mouse.

Lt. Col. Vinny Rial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And how can I operate this thing with keyboard? The old version worked with keyboard I rememberc, but this one doesn't react to keyboard at all.
see

You must choose the option for mouse & keyboard controls when you start the game. You cannot switch between them on the fly.

listen

Reputation score

How do I do that?

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone upload a full save? would be much appreciated!

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone upload a full save? would be much appreciated!
I've never had that, but this version has super easy mode.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well i realize this thread is dead mostly but wth. I was wanting to know if there is a better uncensored version of this game? The game is uncensored all except for the fact that the futa has a black dick when goes into rape mode. Is that how it is for everyone else? Its a small thing to be sure but still kinda annoying.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have that too but only in english version, in japanese is fine.... will look in to it.
Edit: i think i found it, but i need to get another swf editor first, may take a while.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well i realize this thread is dead mostly but wth. I was wanting to know if there is a better uncensored version of this game? The game is uncensored all except for the fact that the futa has a black dick when goes into rape mode. Is that how it is for everyone else? Its a small thing to be sure but still kinda annoying.
well, I have version 1.1 and I checked the gallery and it's completely uncensored, no black dick or something else wrong. Try searching dragon bride 1.1 version uncensored :D. I hope that I resolved your problem ;)
PS: It's also the english version.
PSS:

Last edited:

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, I have version 1.1 and I checked the gallery and it's completely uncensored, no black dick or something else wrong. Try searching dragon bride 1.1 version uncensored :D. I hope that I resolved your problem ;)
PS: It's also the english version.
PSS: -----
the problem is not the gallery, i through that at first too, but is that she have a black dick when she jumps to rape them in battle
p.s. will check your version
edit: yay virus alerts all over the place, if you use start.exe file
edit2: still have a black dick when jumping....

Last edited:

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for double post, just here for visibility.
Okay seems i fixed it, will pm you Broly965 in 30 minutes.
edit: sent the pm.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the problem is not the gallery, i through that at first too, but is that she have a black dick when she jumps to rape them in battle
p.s. will check your version
edit: yay virus alerts all over the place, if you use start.exe file
edit2: still have a black dick when jumping....
probably it's a false positive and I'm sorry I misunderstood the problem :)

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

probably it's a false positive and I'm sorry I misunderstood the problem :)
Well i hope so, no problem with my english version, at least it doesn't try to put files under /Windows folder, and don't create "uninstall" process, whatever the case, thanks for the contribution i guess.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Problem solved peeps, for some reason i guess the guy that gave me the version i had a censored file in it. After i swapped it out with the one that lurker gave me it fixed itself. The one i had downloaded was the one just above here the Lt. col vinny supplied.