What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [ Happy Life ] Minako / 美奈子 ~帰郷した田舎で村人たちに寝取られた最愛の妻~ (RE146643) (RJ146643)

Status
Not open for further replies.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 美奈子 ~帰郷した田舎で村人たちに寝取られた最愛の妻~ RJ146643

Does anyone know where you go after making out with the creepy guy for the first time?

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The kiss scene should have been the last event on Day 4, and that takes you straight into Day 5. If you can still wander around after the kiss scene that means the bug from the demo was never fixed and the save you were using is borked. And because it bears repeating:

If you check the sparkly jizo statues that are scattered around town they will tell you exactly where you have to go and in what order.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I tried using your advice and looking at the statues but I don't see locations on there that recommend where to go. >.< I restarted to just to see if it was that but I don't see in the text it matching up with any of the locations on the map..

I actually did make it to day five. When you leave the the house I think I got another call. That's where I'm at right now.. I went to the house with the boy when he gets angry ^.^ lol

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any type of side scenes or is the game just linear?

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm only up to Day 7, but so far it's pretty linear.

Hmm I tried using your advice and looking at the statues but I don't see locations on there that recommend where to go. >.< I restarted to just to see if it was that but I don't see in the text it matching up with any of the locations on the map..

I actually did make it to day five. When you leave the the house I think I got another call. That's where I'm at right now.. I went to the house with the boy when he gets angry ^.^ lol
If you're on Day 5 and you went to talk to the shut-in kid the next place you need to go to is the liquor store (酒屋).

Day 5 locations:
Day 5:

1) Taneshima's house (種島の家)

2) Liquor store (酒屋)

-) Suzuki's house (鈴木の家)

-) Shibao's house (芝尾の家)

-) Tainaka's house (田井中の家)

-) Imai's house (今井の家)

7) North warehouse (北の倉庫)

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:D Thanks so much! That helped out alot I was running around forever trying to talk to everyone lol

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I do after Cave scene(day 9)? According to guide I should just get a boat and go to the cave. Well,that's what I did(seen the scene).Now day isn't over and I have no idea what to do.
NWM, figured it out

Last edited:

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda disappointed in this one. It's incredibly short.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's short but there's a ton of scenes which I feel is more worthwhile, it's also got a great NTR/corruption plot which is the kind I love. I can imagine the dragon statue hunt being annoying for people who want to get the alternate endings though.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Started working on it.
Wasn't THAT much to translate in the tabs.
Little Working in Progress Image.
I changed the menu color from brown to green for the white text to display better.

Ima translate the map's Display Name as well.
Stay tuned.

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what am i supposed to do on day 6?

it's day 6, entered all houses and talked to all npcs, aet i don't see any progress. the hikikomori is still locked in the room (like on day 5), and the blonde brute dude is missing again (like on day 5).

i'm running in circles for an hour so far...

thanks for any help!

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the second floor in the Inn. There should be a sparkling vending machine.

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the second floor in the Inn. There should be a sparkling vending machine.
thank you!

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to I get hte warehouse keys? I finished the game and loaded the save it gave me and I still can't access the south warehouse or the eastern one.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Started working on it.
Wasn't THAT much to translate in the tabs.
Little Working in Progress Image.
I changed the menu color from brown to green for the white text to display better.

Ima translate the map's Display Name as well.
Stay tuned.

Aromaterapi = Aromatherapy
"alot" should be "a lot"

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, fixed that little thing. >_>,

*cough*

So, here is the partial.
Simply extract it in the same folder as the game, when it asks
to replace files just say yes as per usual and it should replace the images for the menu graphic.

Will play a little bit and translate as need be fixing issues.

mega.co.nz/#!Y9dwzZpK!N6n9xW1tGNvsg9KX-lRAJf3-_xBQZFr8OaVD1Yrx3H0

Last edited:

Toomany

Reputation score

How to I get hte warehouse keys? I finished the game and loaded the save it gave me and I still can't access the south warehouse or the eastern one.
The eastern key can be gotten from trading the item you can get from well in the north, after you have access to boat, to the grandfather in house Tai, and the southern key is gotten by trading an item (item from maze if I recall correctly) to the girl playing in park sandbox.

Anyone know how to unlock scene 24 and 26-27? Have gotten every dragon statuette but that didn't seem to do anything and only option i have is to go to festival.

Edit: After getting all the dragon statues shinto shrine opens and you can interact with idol to get membership card to club where you can get scene 24 and then have a choice of endings which gets you the last 2 scenes^

Last edited:

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure what day i'm on but
it's the day you dress in the sailor outfit
you go to the person running in a square over the river and you get the keys to the south warehouse. I was able to enter.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The eastern key can be gotten from trading the item you can get from well in the north, after you have access to boat, to the grandfather in house Tai, and the southern key is gotten by trading an item (item from maze if I recall correctly) to the girl playing in park sandbox.

Anyone know how to unlock scene 24 and 26-27? Have gotten every dragon statuette but that didn't seem to do anything and only option i have is to go to festival.

Edit: After getting all the dragon statues shinto shrine opens and you can interact with idol to get membership card to club where you can get scene 24 and then have a choice of endings which gets you the last 2 scenes^
How do you get to the grave area in the bottom right? The bridges are blocking the boat.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Gotta take the egg from the right side in the shrine map and then give it to the guy who'e on that island in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Working on translating the maps.
Looking at the map i notice something that's wrong...
Where does the bus go? How did the car enter this area? How did any car enter this place?
How did the people get into this here?

Oh well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.