What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Fairy War

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
The sequel to "Raped!" is out... it's called "Fairy War" now, and it's at . Pretty fun, but it's "only" seven levels, seven different enemies, and the players only have one type of attack - hammer the attack button. No projectiles, no launchers, no juggles, no combos.

Keep in mind, this does use the Enterbrain fighter engine, so you need to put the folder with the game in the root directory of a hard drive. Otherwise the file names get too long for the engine to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War

Also note that the first character makes the game much easier than the second because her range is so much higher >_>

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, now that's a cool game, way better than the first one (which i didn't liked that much actually...)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone post the control scheme? Despite being a computer download from a website, this doesn't seem to be for a computer.

OP
D

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone post the control scheme? Despite being a computer download from a website, this doesn't seem to be for a computer.
...wha?

Executable's right there... in English and everything, too.

*sigh* The default keys are:
  • A - Block
  • S - Attack
  • F - left
  • T - up
  • H - right
  • B - down
Click on Option -> KeyBoard to change the keys.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The executable didn't say what keys were what, it merely said 'a' and 'b' and then arrow keys when those weren't the right buttons. Option keyboard thing helps though.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The final boss is bloody difficult but HOT.

OP
D

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The final boss is bloody difficult but HOT.
Once you get the hang of it... no.

Just keep your anti-rape shield charged and fight tactically rather than spam-attacking the way you have been throughout the previous six levels.

It takes a long time, it's annoying as all get-out, but yeah - I'm not particularly good at fighters in general, and I got through the entire game in under an hour.

I'll agree with the hawtness, though. Rowr.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Like I said, if you use the first character it's really easy, you can kinda spam her attack since it hits the boss in the air, then retreat whenever your rape shield takes damage, try to spin around whenever you finish launching one of the wind blades, cause most likely she'll try to teleport behind you. There is also a bit of a glitch where she'll occasionally get herself stuck in a corner in the air which gives you a few free hits.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oh don't worry I beat her on my third attempt, but she was still difficult. Also the temptation of wanting to see the rape animation only made it more difficult...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Can we see a screenie? I'd like to see what I'm getting inta ^^;

Reputation score

I really do hate it when a hentai game comes along that thinks it can get away with being terrible in every other gameplay aspect just because it's a hentai game.

Ugh. Where do I start? The default controls are absolutely abysmal and only benefit from being easily reprogrammable. Once your anti-rape health bar has whittled down, the enemy AI will team up and try relentlessly to just keep juggling you with their rape animations. It takes WAAAY too long to wiggle out of said rape animation and, if you're fortunate enough to even get out, you'll probably be so fixated in the middle of mashing the Defend button that another enemy will instantly catch you in another rape. The only real "strategy" when shit goes down is to crouch in a corner where most flying enemies and projectiles can't reach you, and mash the Attack button. Not fun at all. Furthermore, the movement keys basically have a half-second delay in the final boss's favor (teleporting bugger) and literally always keeps her one step ahead of you.

I got up to the final boss (barely) with the main girl, so I think I'm at liberty to complain. :/

I'll be playing Nightmare Sphere if anybody needs me.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I really do hate it when a hentai game comes along that thinks it can get away with being terrible in every other gameplay aspect just because it's a hentai game.

Ugh. Where do I start? The default controls are absolutely abysmal and only benefit from being easily reprogrammable. Once your anti-rape health bar has whittled down, the enemy AI will team up and try relentlessly to just keep juggling you with their rape animations. It takes WAAAY too long to wiggle out of said rape animation and, if you're fortunate enough to even get out, you'll probably be so fixated in the middle of mashing the Defend button that another enemy will instantly catch you in another rape. The only real "strategy" when shit goes down is to crotch in a corner where most flying enemies and projectiles can't reach you, and mash the Attack button. Not fun at all. Furthermore, the movement keys basically have a half-second delay in the final boss's favor (teleporting bugger) and literally always keeps her one step ahead of you.

I got up to the final boss (barely) with the main girl, so I think I'm at liberty to complain. :/

I'll be playing Nightmare Sphere if anybody needs me.
o_O really? I thought the whole thing was pretty easy... with the melee girl you sort of had to think a little bit more, but the only part I had difficulty with (for either character) was the final boss...
Tip: if your shield is getting low, run from side to side and crouch whenever you're away from enemies (don't block, don't do anything but crouch) and your shield will recharge.
Says it in the directions but if people are finding this game difficult, maybe they're not reading it... ^^

Would be nice if there was a cheat for unlimited health for a sandbox mode if you just want to see the animations. And yeah, he's right in that the animations take wwwaaaayyyy too long to get out of if your'e actually trying - it's more about avoiding them in the first place than getting out of them (and what fun is that??)

Otherwise, liked it a lot =)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I lika dis, me giveth rep to youz.

*Claps hands like a retard, flapping them back and forth like a bird*

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

though I prefer nightmare sphere, but this one is good too, I love where you get grabbed by (zombie?) in graveyard, the flying demon, the giant, and the final boss

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

how do i make it work? when i click on the file a window pops up, then disappears, i wanna play this game, it looks awesome.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Are you having a problem using a .rar file?

.rar files are not executable and trying to activate them will never work. If that is the problem you are having then you need to try and find a copy of something like '7-zip' which will unpack the .rar files.