What's new

SIM [ripenedpeach] Sex Sim

Angero

Reputation score
Sex sim

Note:
Sex Sim is a 100% free uncensored 3D virtual sex program for Windows computers.
No monthly fee. No costly membership. Fully uncensored. Totally nude. The world's hottest 3D sex simulator. Download it free now! No ads, no annoying popups, no browser toolbars, no spam, no crap.
Just save the file to your computer and run the installer to get set up.

Info:
Name: Sex sim
Year: 2011
Version: 1.0j
Type: 3D Adult Game / Simulator / Classic sex
Editor: Ripenedpeach
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Censorship: No
Size: 113 Mb

click for zoom​

Last edited by a moderator:

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Sim

I don't get why people keep "sharing" the game above...

The games official site offers the same installer for free and its a much faster download.

You'll get the same amount of girls, guys, and poses by getting the installer from the official page.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't get why people keep "sharing" the game above...

The games official site offers the same installer for free and its a much faster download.

You'll get the same amount of girls, guys, and poses by getting the installer from the official page.
They reshare it and if you use their links they get something for it is the usual setup.

ripenedpeach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm the creator of Sex Sim and found this thread in my traffic stats.

First I'd like to say thanks to the original poster for mentioning Sex Sim but yeah the file being shared is the same one that you can get at my site, and even then the one at my site is probably a newer version anyway.

Second, I don't give any points or anything like that to people who share the link so I'm just as baffled as anyone else when it comes to that, haha.

I generally don't say much about Sex Sim on hentai sites because Western games like mine are pretty different in scope from most of the hentai games out there, but if anyone follows this thread and gets Sex Sim I hope that you like it. :)

Last edited:

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried it awhile back and I found the graphics, animation, and sfx to be pretty solid, and it's one of the better games of its kind in that regard. But is there any chance you'll develop a pose editor for the game so that those who pay for the extra content can create their own poses? The only thing the game really lacks is the ability for players to create a bit more variety.

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Second, I don't give any points or anything like that to people who share the link so I'm just as baffled as anyone else when it comes to that, haha.
Not "points". Money. People downloading using the above links = money for the person who uploaded the file, from the servers people are downloading from (HotFile etc). This thread explains a bit more.

ripenedpeach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried it awhile back and I found the graphics, animation, and sfx to be pretty solid, and it's one of the better games of its kind in that regard. But is there any chance you'll develop a pose editor for the game so that those who pay for the extra content can create their own poses? The only thing the game really lacks is the ability for players to create a bit more variety.
Thanks, I'm happy that you liked it. Actually a pose editor is very close on my list of things to do next. I had a poll in the forum and a lot of people wanted that same thing, and I agree it would be a good addition to the sim. Also in the pipeline is a character editor so people don't have to use the XML files to make new characters.

Not "points". Money. People downloading using the above links = money for the person who uploaded the file, from the servers people are downloading from (HotFile etc). This thread explains a bit more.
Oh, ok I see what you meant now. I thought you were saying that the people would get money from Sex Sim if they shared it. Thanks for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Before I download, does this game have any fem/fem options? The game itself looks quite good however.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not a bad game, could a mod edit the OPs post to just have a link to the sexsim site? your average fapping lurker isnt gonna read the thread

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

on others there is a problem that does not go into the game and enter the username and password, but you do not come to help

ripenedpeach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on others there is a problem that does not go into the game and enter the username and password, but you do not come to help
Can you show me where please? I answer every problem like that in my forum and support ticket system.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in the pictur

ripenedpeach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the pictur
If you're having trouble then please . There's not much I can tell from a screen shot that just says "Loading".

Meatbull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Geez of all the luck....
Found out about this game through the thread and I liked it so I started buying a bunch of stuff for it (think I spent like 52 USD worth), and like a couple of hours later the damn online store went and had a sale.

Sent an email to see if hopefully they will cut me a break and at least put the points I would have saved back into my account.

Update: Woot they transfered the difference to my account. Must say I really like the game.

Last edited:

toradrow777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aside from buying them, is there any other way to get Peach Points?

SquallLion

Reputation score

Ayone else.
i know what is missing : a (free?) story mode