RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

cool.
has anybody been able to confirm whether we can give multiple gifts, or can we only do one?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think i had them all on inventory (checked most shops + the one in the house) but it only showed me one gift option.

I don't know who gets what but this were my results so far:
milana-> skull
layla-> toy soldier

Oh, and i guess so far we'll only get one of those events. At least i couldn't get them to leave the tavern again.

Freduardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know there's a difference in dialogue and you lose some money, but is there any other practical difference if you pay your taxes at the beginning of the game or not? Haven't tried this one since the initial demo, which was a while ago.

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know there's a difference in dialogue and you lose some money, but is there any other practical difference if you pay your taxes at the beginning of the game or not? Haven't tried this one since the initial demo, which was a while ago.
doubtful, since the bit where it would matter is you getting arrested by kross, and after that there isn't much interaction with that bunch of people. still, somebody might want to look into that when the full game comes out, see if other goodies pop up then.

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone post a guide on how to complete Velvetta's (the duchess) quests?

Kami102

Reputation score

:mad: Urgh... I've had to rage quit just now as I'm at a complete loss of what to do.

I finished Dreadclaw, and got the Gauntlet of Nobunga, which opened 3 areas to get the additional items.

So I went to the Blackeagle camp, and got the Boots of Nobunga. Then I decided to go to the west, past the dunes into Shaabera for the Armor of Nobunga. I go down south of Shaabera to the gate, and I get stopped saying I can't go any further.

Okay, I must of missed something, so I go to the palace and see that you need papers. I go into the Queen's chamber, but I get stopped by a guy saying she's unavailable, and to come back at a later time. I'm like... "uh... okay..?".

So I repeatedly sleep at an in, sleep from sunset to sunrise and etc, and I still get stopped by the guy. So I can't even go down to that area, because I can't meet the Queen.

I quit the Shaabera region and go to Tel Ravida for the Sword of Nobunga. I'm told the Pirate Captain will be hanging in the tavern drunk. But of course he's nowhere to be found, even after I've repeatedly slept at an Inn for a couple of days.

It's so infuriating for me to play such an awesome game, but right now I'm just completely stumped at what I'm supposed to do, and I've already invested 8 and a half hours in it. There's no sense of direction, and you could get lost for hours just traveling through towns, not knowing where you're supposed to go, and the game was just released so there's no guides to rely on.

Also, (I apologize for this wall of text), I'm well past Dreadclaw, but I never get the option to give my party members gifts. I've gotten Milana, and gave her that skull at Tel Ravida. But when I travel to Totville (Iliona) and Castle Redsteed (Layla) they never leave the Tavern, even after I sleep for days at a nearby inn. :mad:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the only reason the captain won't show up is because you have unfinished business somewhere. check your quest log, and make sure you've talked to everybody that you think might be important. I went as soon as the armor disappeared, and the captain was already there before I'd even needed to talk to him.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I FOUND THE BLUE TROLL CG!

It's in Temple of Moon. You get it if you lose to a Giganto Brutus (rare version of Giga Lardo). Can be found in the morning. I got the scene in the Eastern version, so I don't know it if applies in the western

On another note: Yeah, pretty much just 100% confirmed that you can get Latex and Iliona if you don't get Murdock and Layla. No doubts there...

Lambach33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible, could someone make save files for "just before" particular bits of the game(sex scenes, decisions, etc.).

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^Pain in the ass to do. Sorry dude.

Mini list of where scenes are though: (that aren't part of the story)
1. Surrender when meeting Milana in city then choose to watch (or listen, whatever) in prison
2. Choose to watch Farah when she's in the slave place
3. Have 5 points with Farah and enter an inn
4. Lost to Oniquines (has to be 2 of them, they appear at night in Echo Forest. WEST VER ONLY)
5. Lose to Giganto Brutus (Temple of Moon. Not sure if version dependent. SUPPOSEDLY EAST VER ONLY)
6. Choose to watch after beating zombie woman (West version only)
7. Meet Gabe in Neverless Canyon. Enter his house two more times (have to go to different screens first). Need 5000 gold. Basically just choose the options that will let Farah do him.

3 scenes are part of the story
1. Osira with Emperor
2. Opala with Minotaur
3. Opala with more minotaurs (Osira joins in in the West version, right?)

Can someone do me a favor and ask Gabe in hentaifoundry if these are all the scenes in Ep 1?

I'm wondering if there's still one more scene I'm missing in the east version since there's four blank images before the GabeFarah scene.

Dumb theory: Has anyone tried losing to the Giga Plump and lizardmen in the Valethorn quest? Just thinking that there mighta been something since they were so intent on raping...

BTW: The Giganto Brutus scene I saw was inside the temple itself, not the cave leading to the temple. Dunno if that changes anything.

EDIT: Fought a Giganto Brutus in the cave leading to the temple. Lost to it and didn't get scene. Was using Western version save. Maybe the scene ISN'T in the western version(?). I kinda 'cheated' though by making my party be Kai alone (left the others in the bar) to make losing easier, dunno if that affects anything.

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that Giganto Brutus scene is only available in eastern version and your right that it seems to happen only in temple of the moon. By the way every group of monsters has a chance of being a stronger version (like Giga Brutus to Giga Lardos) there's an item that allows you to see which group is the stronger version. When you said that your missing the scene between opala/minotaurs and farah/gabe you didn't you mean western version (since I heard that gabe scene is not in eastern one)

Did anyone found legendary monster from other category in bestiary. I vaguely remember that Gabe mentioned that only Namaria is in episode I.

I asked Gabe about the number of scenes.

Lambach33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^Pain in the ass to do. Sorry dude.
Yeah, i know, but people posted saves of pretty much completed games already.
That HAS to have taken a long time and quite some work! It would be cool if someone going through the game could have made(or make) saves just before some critical moments and post them here for us to see.
I'd actually try in doing it myself but, personally, i can't play the game for all that much time at once, specially with the nearly mandatory grinding you have to do... Would be nice to have that stuff ready to check out.

On a related note, is there a list of cheats for the game?

Hentaimancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, i have some questions you could answer:

There a number of locked doors i can not open with the lockpicks you get in rockgard, like the doors in Greystone Ruins. There is another set of more advanced picks?

Also, i dont understand the puzzle to open the Temple of the Moon. :/

And last, how can i find the Ragnarok to finish the "Animal Rights" quest?

Thanks in advance.

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, i have some questions you could answer:

There a number of locked doors i can not open with the lockpicks you get in rockgard, like the doors in Greystone Ruins. There is another set of more advanced picks?

Also, i dont understand the puzzle to open the Temple of the Moon. :/

And last, how can i find the Ragnarok to finish the "Animal Rights" quest?

Thanks in advance.
there should be more picks but i havent found any. keep in mind this is only episode 1 so dont expect everything to be in the game. for the moon temple just play around with the switches till all the torches are lit by the door. and the ragnarok is in the desert section on the right side of the temple of the sun at night. go up once you enter the zone and then go right once you get to the buildings. you should see it.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To Ravinius:
1. The GabeFarah scene IS in the Eastern Version too. I have it. But then again, there are still some blank ones in my western save too.. Still wondering what they could be (unless they're in the next episode. Which is why I want to know how many scenes there are in Episode 1. If it's really only the ten I listed, then I won't have to go around losing to all enemies).

To hentaimancer:
2. The Ragnarok for the Animal Rights quest CAN be fought in the morning. It's somewhere to the right of the Temple.
3. The Temple of Moon puzzle: Pull all 6 switches to the right.
4. Supposedly a better lockpick will be in Episode 2.

To people wondering about the game: you can pretty much clear the game and all quests within 12-15 hours. This is excluding hunting down the Legendaries, all paintings, etc. Technically you don't really need to "grind". Damage you do and receive is mainly equipment based, so you can just find a good way to earn cash, buy Gold equips (or anything stronger) and you won't really have to worry about dying.

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks on the info about GabeFarah scene.
Considering the numbering of the scenes in gallery there seems to be 15 western and 15 eastern scenes. Right now we now about 9 scenes in western and 8 in eastern version. This leaves 6 and 7 scenes respectively. Now problem is if female companions and Bal'rana have a scene each (fair assumption) than that would only leave us with one (two in eastern version) story scenes, which seems to be too small a number. So either companions won't have scenes in full game (doubtful) or this 15 scenes are actually in episode 1.
Still waiting on Gabe's answer, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that, Gabe was quite secretive about such stuff when first game came out no reason this time it will be different.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Secretive indeed... Definitely hoping we won't have to wait 6 months or more for Episode 2 though...

Well, having all those scenes in Episode 1 is HIGHLY doubtful otherwise more people would have made mention of undiscovered scenes by now. Was checking the wiki, and pretty much everything I listed is there ('cept the two OpalaMinotaur scenes) Someone should list the Tablets and Coin locations in the wiki though.

I'm really curious about Nisha though... Like I said, she reacts differently if you grow yer junk before meeting her. Doubt it's important though, but makes me wonder if Growth pills do anything else.

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I reread Gabe blog post from november 14. Gabe mentioned that she had to remove some scenes and illustrations that are only available after episode 1. Propably from houses that requer better lockpicks, from siderooms in Shaabera Palace (the ones guarded) and castle conquest. It would help if we new wheter art gallery is edited or not. I mean bestiary obviously is and collection seems to be partially edited (unless there really is only 10 master Hen'tai boxes of which 9 are in Namaria)
By the way have anyone noticed that there seems to be another city behind Blackeagle Fortress

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean the big "city"/fort behind the big wall labelled "Blackeagle Fortress"? I'm pretty sure that's the fortress itself. I mean, you had to go through the mine to get there, so yeah. Pretty sure that "city" is really just the fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.