What's new

RPG [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 / The World A Robot Girl Dream Of (RJ169029)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score

The Game System Battle Fuck Format is Similar to ROBF which uses Animation Sheets.

PLOT: A Sudden Unknown Virus Outbreak Has caused Dozens of Casualties throughout the entire globe it Kills Carriers of the Y-Chromosomes (Which Defines Males) & Destroys Flesh and Limbs except for the Genitals & Brain. With no Male left the population dropped drastically. In order to prevent extinction the organization came up with a solution by replacing destroyed limbs and organs with robotic parts.

Years Later: The Main Lead was Created in an Experiment in hopes of re-population. The Lead Scientist Broke him out after finding out the True Intentions of the Organization and Joined the Rebel Group.

Thread to the Second Game ( Prequel ) : https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/1748635-p-d-creations-機械の少女が紡いだ記憶-prequel-rj220046-battlefuck-rpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 (RJ169029)

One gig demo?.. I'll let someone else touch that..

Judging by the trailer it looks like male protag, with animated BF, which
automatically earns it two gold stars in my eyes, but the large file size,
being an RPG Maker game, and moonrunes keep me at a far distance.

I'll probably wait till someone's got a full save with gallery access, if the
game has one, and even then, those anims better be worth the amount of
space on the harddrive the game takes up.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I have no idea how to play this game, but I can tell you one reason it has such a huge file size, is in addition to the animations, also has an actual OP with a Miku sung song.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I have no idea how to play this game
basically your given a energy sword that only damages clothing to strip the girls then its the standard make them cum before you do scheme that make up bfgames.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems interesting at least. Looking forward to the finished game.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have to admit, i dig both the Opening theme and the theme used in the trailer. :p

So the setting is supposed to be an alternate future reality of our world huh?

Last edited:

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After trying the demo, I honestly feel like this has the potential to blow the ROBF series out of the water completely. The art and animation sheets are way higher quality, and I like the concept of the battle system more too. It doesn't have a focus on the player with many diverse builds and skills like ROBF did with its battle system, but the mechanics that are in place could make for a lot more diversification with the enemies in terms of how they interact with the existing systems, which I would prefer in an H-game personally.

The demo doesn't show that too much unfortunately - combat actions are limited, and it's easy to escape from restraints near instantly as well as keep the orgasm meter at full - which really sucks, because the restraints are where the fantastic h-animations are, and I want to see those! It's only a demo showing an early portion of the game though, so there's a lot of room for enemies that make it more interesting and are more difficult mechanically.

Can't believe I haven't heard about this since it's apparently been announced since 2015, but I'm -very- glad I heard about it when it's only a week or two from release, because I don't think I could stand waiting multiple years for this one. It apparently was supposed to release at the end of April, but a major bug (or bugs perhaps) was/were discovered which delayed the release to mid-may. Here's to hoping they're able to stick to that one!

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

game was submitted to dlsite for review on friday and its still not coming out! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

game was submitted to dlsite for review on friday and its still not coming out! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
yeah it's usually fast but these things can take up to a week so just chill for a couple more days and then it'll be up ok bro :cool:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out now

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

is it just me or is it not machine translatable anymore? Same repeating characters over and over for every string.

nvm. The translation goes insane during the battles, though

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is it just me or is it not machine translatable anymore? Same repeating characters over and over for every string.

nvm. The translation goes insane during the battles, though
I see what you mean "アリア" spam lol. ok temporary solution is to copy it to text and click replace(ctrl+H iir the hotkey right) in find what put アリア(少女アリア on the tutorial fight) and leave replace with blank then click replace all.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out on Nyaa!

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does demo save carry over or do you have to start over?

If carries over, is there any miss-able content if not starting fresh again?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

my demo save crashed it the moment I got in a battle but I only tested my last demo save

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see what you mean "アリア" spam lol. ok temporary solution is to copy it to text and click replace(ctrl+H iir the hotkey right) in find what put アリア(少女アリア on the tutorial fight) and leave replace with blank then click replace all.
Crap, anyway we can use this method but put it in TA Helper so it can automatically do it as we play?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

trial saves crash the game you gotta start over. put it on very easy it goes by fast

Status
Not open for further replies.