What's new

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the maker of Magica

Genre: Fantasy RPG for adults
CGs: Main 40 / Approx 350 variations
Features: Multiple endings, turn based command battle, kisekae (clothes change), clothing damage, etc.

Concept: Explore vast locations & unlock free events as a lone female adventurer in an R-18 fantasy realm.

Story: In the woods of Misthorn, a faraway land nestled between craggy mountains,
Flan the village girl discovered a maze that trapped a great evil.
That was the end of her tranquil, average life as she knew it...

The orphan, Flan, lives a tranquil life in the secluded village of Misthorn. What is only known to few is that Misthorn sits atop a prison temple that houses a terrible evil, which had previously caused mass destruction. Flan unintentionally stumbles upon this prison temple and breaks the seal holding this evil. Now it's up to her to travel the lands, collecting new magic to restore the seal before the evil escapes, and learning about her connection to this evil through her own fateful past.

Fantasy RPG with turn-based combat, basic clothing system, h-scenes tied to clothing, a Karma system that will unlock lewder h-scenes and variations, and clothing destruction. The Karma system also plays a role in determining which of the game's multiple endings you reach.

CG events: Hardcore sex scenes await you through player choice and discovery...

Last edited by a moderator:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Ariadne

Personally it is my main "keep an eye on" blog in this year.
Magica was great for me and for my tastes. I'm going to try a demo... probably just now, in the middle of the day, while being inside of apartament that is full of curious people...

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've always wondered if skin tight clothing like the main character wears is comfortable in the slightest.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fek, Where do I download the right RPG thinging to get the game to work?
(Feel free to hate me if this turns out to be a really dumb question)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fek, Where do I download the right RPG thinging to get the game to work?
(Feel free to hate me if this turns out to be a really dumb question)
To the right of the picture, is a yellow button. Click that to download the trial of it. :D

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can't skip text in this one?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So a quick summary of 'story'

Prologue:
Before I go into that, I seriously pray there's a horrible and painful end for the fat fuck.

The prologue (which showcase a bit of the new system) is something like this.
You have nightmare, then wake up, talk to your grandpa and decide to go out and hunt for dinner.
Outside, the fat fuck get all creepy and tell you about how he's found a really good spot and he'll show you it and run off.
In town you can talk to people with ! mark to get side quests (and you actually have a menu to look at them this time)

The forest part is pretty straightforward, you get your dinner meat then have to follow the fat fuck to this creepy 5-color flame area. Then you sneeze and cause the flame to go out, the fat fuck freaks out and ran off.

At the village, you decide to confess to your grandpa about causing the flame to gone off, he then goes DAFAWQUSAY?! and gather all villager, talk about ancient evil or whatever the usual cliche is, and sends you + the fat fuck off to gather the 5 flames to save the village.

Then you have to go to the underground area of the church, where your grandpa tells you "that story about saving the village? fuck it, shit's too dangerous for you, take this money and just escape by yourself, p.s. leave the fat fuck somewhere you don't have to care about it"

The you both ride the raft off, along the way the fat fuck decides "OMG I'M GOING TO DIE MIGHT AS WELL RAPE YOU FOR IT" and cause the raft to break apart (still hope it dies, although considering it got a name and all, sadly it feels like it'll return for some scenes with her)

You got saved by a villager who find you floating in the river, wake up, decides "HELL NAW I AIN'T RUNNING OFF, MUST SAVE MA GRANDPA" and set off to gather the 5 color flames.

I did the 'virgin' run for the demo to see where it ends, I'll go back and find the H scenes later.

But for the systems
You have HP, PP (MP) and Stamina
HP and PP does not recover without items, but Stamina is the new thing

You start at 50 Stam every fight, and regen 10 per round.
Each round you get 2 actions
The choices are
Attack / Skill / Recover (20 Stam regen) /Item

There's also cloth changing (it's actually in the item menu, last one, your armor is just for stat)

If you run into an enemy with a Wolf/Dragon face icon over its HP bar, that's an enemy that can rape you (first it'll break your cloth)
(Just like Magica, 'red' enemy icon is guarantee rapist enemy)

And lastly there's weapon enchanting, where you can use certain items( or equip weapon with one) to give your weapon special attribute, such as fire element (in the demo, you need fire attack to kill the vine walls, you either had to use the Salamander's Blood to enchant your weapon with it, or use the Fire Bomb you get from doing one of the side quest then kill it)

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Expected date of completion is middle of November. That's far off...

Although they seem to be able to make these games pretty quickly for the amount of detail.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
[RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne demo is out! (mid November release)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne demo is out! (mid November release)

People gotta learn how to search

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A little bump for thread.
I played demo and it's actually very nice for me. There is a few scenes with npc which is easy to find.
No game over CG yet, I guess. I killed all monster I found but only one (worm) has a "special" attack. Some of the monster can use a fireball or maybe something else to rip your cloth, but it's the only dirty thing they can do to you.
I really love a new battle system. It reminds me a Scale Garden game.
I could not complete one quest in potion/magic shop or whatever it is. With the girl, that wear east dance cloth. My moon language skills at zero point so I'm one of these hamster, who playing by "click the shit out of everything" strategy.
I wasted lots of time, but it totally worth it even without actual H scenes. Unlike Magica demo, obviously you can't "lose virginity" here, or just have a sex.
(I have no idea what worm is doing, but I hope it's just a tongue skills.)
If you curious how to end the game... Well, you need to visit a tower, but before you must farm stuff and do some job for easy. I strongly recommend you to not play with "dirty" level. It is possible, that I missing something because my patience meter become empty after a hour or maybe even more, so I decide to cheat.
There is a few outfits. Two of them you can get in shop and also enjoy a little scene(two of them actually), but prepare to farm. The black armor with sport shorts is strongest(you need to get many hits to rip it.)
Okay, I'm done for now, because my food is cold.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aww man I went to bed and you beat me to creating the thread :D.

This game has clothing destruction, corruption, prostitution, and BF. They said they would be following the style of the last game, so it should be just as good if not better.

Attachments

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Much better, I think. Redhead was hot, but art is not so good as this. Still I really love style.
With google translate or your own super powers you might wanna visit game blog and read some interesting stuff about game content.
Like a cities with safety level(if you know what I mean), etc.
Here is link just in case.
eclipseworks.x.fc2.com/hp/ariadne.html

Rrezz

Reputation score

awesome looking game.
so far I've only got the two scenes, the one with the peeping tom and the one with the guard when you go to jail. is that all? I kill the dude on the Tower but it goes game over right after?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

awesome looking game.
so far I've only got the two scenes, the one with the peeping tom and the one with the guard when you go to jail. is that all? I kill the dude on the Tower but it goes game over right after?
The demo ends with that boss fight and the small chat with Vivian, someone who claims to be your ally and that the villagers are actually your enemies.

Anyway, I already deleted the demo folder so this is off memories: things that give you CG
The worm attack (there's a chance it'll implant a parasite in you, which reduce your stats, but I don't think anything else...unless there's a scene of it later, meh.

In town you have (all of them does not lead to sex):
If you sleep at the inn, she'll have a weird dream (similar to the one in prologue, but a tiny bit more)

If you get caught, either from 'stealing' the cloth from store or walking in tattered cloth/naked you'll get whipped for it.

Trying to change cloth in the last changing room will get peeped.

If you check the brown pot with the people in the market, you'll get bitten by snake, go to the hospital and talk to the doctor on first floor to cure it (similar thing with parasite, if anything better since it doesn't have the bite mark)

Once you do a sidequest for townsfolk cloth (from the girl at inn, get jailed, check the urn inside to get a ring) going to 2nd floor at pub you can do a waitress minigame, where you have to go talk to people with ! sign without running into the drunks roaming around (if they touch you they either open your shirt or flip your skirt)

No image, but the old man in hospital want to see breast, he'll be near the town gate, if you walk up to him with your breast out it'll finish that side quest (he just want to see .- .)

Rrezz

Reputation score

The demo ends with that boss fight and the small chat with Vivian, someone who claims to be your ally and that the villagers are actually your enemies.

Anyway, I already deleted the demo folder so this is off memories: things that give you CG
The worm attack (there's a chance it'll implant a parasite in you, which reduce your stats, but I don't think anything else...unless there's a scene of it later, meh.

In town you have (all of them does not lead to sex):
If you sleep at the inn, she'll have a weird dream (similar to the one in prologue, but a tiny bit more)

If you get caught, either from 'stealing' the cloth from store or walking in tattered cloth/naked you'll get whipped for it.

Trying to change cloth in the last changing room will get peeped.

If you check the brown pot with the people in the market, you'll get bitten by snake, go to the hospital and talk to the doctor on first floor to cure it (similar thing with parasite, if anything better since it doesn't have the bite mark)

Once you do a sidequest for townsfolk cloth (from the girl at inn, get jailed, check the urn inside to get a ring) going to 2nd floor at pub you can do a waitress minigame, where you have to go talk to people with ! sign without running into the drunks roaming around (if they touch you they either open your shirt or flip your skirt)

No image, but the old man in hospital want to see breast, he'll be near the town gate, if you walk up to him with your breast out it'll finish that side quest (he just want to see .- .)
alright thanks, it would appear I have all of them than. thanks :D
Can't wait for this to come out