What's new

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Blog post's been updated again, this time with a gif of a bunch of the cockroach girls scuttling around. Kind of unsettling, in my opinion...

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Blog post's been updated again, this time with a gif of a bunch of the cockroach girls scuttling around. Kind of unsettling, in my opinion...
I'm seeing a reverse gang-bang with our 'poor' protagonist in the middle sometime in a future update.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am not a huge fan of cockroach(here in japan they are fking huge),but cockroach girls? my boner is trying to tell me something

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess some people have a thing for cockroach girls. I'm personally a bit terrified.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's even short anime and manga about that:

ShasoGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got to this game, and i really enjoying play this.
Btw for me cockroaches( i really hate them) =/= anime girl cockroaches, so it easy to fap kappa.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got to this game, and i really enjoying play this.
Btw for me cockroaches( i really hate them) =/= anime girl cockroaches, so it easy to fap kappa.
anime makes everything a mistake weaboutiful

also caterpillar grill ? zell its teasing a lot with "old" sprites/grill

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wait, so Zell said he will made 6 new girls, but he already show more than 10.
The game engine is going to self-implode long before he calls it a day, it seems.
That's what I'm worry about.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I always stay with the desire to continue playing but it ends quickly to where it is.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I was always turned off by the bug girls in MGQ and it seemed that some of the plant and chimera monster girls were drawn by a different artist too. Then I saw One Punch Man and I saw that Mosquito lady and thought, okay... I can do this.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was always turned off by the bug girls in MGQ and it seemed that some of the plant and chimera monster girls were drawn by a different artist too. Then I saw One Punch Man and I saw that Mosquito lady and thought, okay... I can do this.
as long arent like the angels in MGQ, for some reason the apostosis monster that are kinda same style actually looks good.

must be the artist :p

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another extra note from zell regarding the cockroach girl,seems like there are quite a lot of ppl with diff opinions about it,he reassure everyone that its not gonna be some disgusting type,its gonna be like "falling down into trap hole and theres a bunch of them there" level

The more i look at it,the cuter it get for some reason :eek:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another extra note from zell regarding the cockroach girl,seems like there are quite a lot of ppl with diff opinions about it,he reassure everyone that its not gonna be some disgusting type,its gonna be like "falling down into trap hole and theres a bunch of them there" level
Does that throw out the possibility that Zell will do anything related to a cockroach egg sack? After all, it's a long thin tube coming out of a cockroach's behind and it would be interesting to see how Zell would handle that.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does that throw out the possibility that Zell will do anything related to a cockroach egg sack? After all, it's a long thin tube coming out of a cockroach's behind and it would be interesting to see how Zell would handle that.
that sounds kinda creepy huh? i mean on one hand i kinda want to see it on the other hand i dont.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that sounds kinda creepy huh? i mean on one hand i kinda want to see it on the other hand i dont.
If Zell actually does it, I assure you this would be 99% of his fanbase right here when they first see it:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Proof that bug girls can indeed be hot. Depending on the artist.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Proof that bug girls can indeed be hot. Depending on the artist.
I don't know if people are really arguing that in a general sense.
I think the issue is the TYPE of bug this time around.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know if people are really arguing that in a general sense.
I think the issue is the TYPE of bug this time around.
Yeah, that's the problem. Not only is the bee more human than bee in KHTA's photos (looking at the gifs from zell's blog we're looking at 75% insect and 25% human), bees are more likable than a cockroach in most senses.

After all, cockroaches are unpleasant, dirty, nasty, disgusting, horrid, filthy, vile, creepy, revolting, sickening, vomit-inducing, gut-wrenching, waste-eating, six-legged piles of walking radiated garbage. And that's being extremely generous, not to mention an insult to garbage everywhere.

The closest thing I could find that some MIGHT consider to be sexy and fit said criteria are these (Excluding Zell's take since he did quite a good job on her):

Last edited: