What's new

RPG RPG Maker [AVANTGARDE] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician~ / MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~ RE199211 RJ199211

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ199211] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~

I think thats due to 2 different downloads on nyaa so the one i got was fine i could safe whenever i want and it didnt crash or anything, i dont know about the other one though.

The art is rly nice but just to take all your hopes there is like only 8 different scenes the rest is all recycled with other text and some other face expressions/voice acting.

The majority of the game you run around kill monsters, then kill boss and get into a town and some event on the way there like encountering some dudes who haven been defeated by monsters and asking you if they can touch your wifes boobs to heal theyr soul/mind.

And then there is obviously the MV factor that makes people hate a game before even playing it.

On the other hand its rly straight forward and every scene you can get is marked on a npc with a huge exclamation mark so you are not running around aimlessly
(looking for the 1 guy thats hiding behind a tree that needs you to get him a banana you sticked into your bum near the holy fountain of fertility) (sry i hate shit like that)
I used both. One has no save folder which is the reason why everything related to saves is messed up. The other one is normal, but still has the bugs as I've stated above. I'm not sure if these just come from the engine itself though.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are like 40 entries in the CG recollection mode, though. Are they all recycled images with slight changes?

You may have missed some events, they do appear to be easily miss-able. I have already noticed a couple that disappear permanently if you don't activate them the first time you see them.

There also appear to be defeat scenes for each monster. The male character has a give up/surrender skill that causes you to instantly lose, if you don't want to do wait for enemies to actually beat you. There also appears to be no penalty for losing. (H stats go up though, could mean something later)
There is also an option to see the H-scene after you win with the ending which unlocks everything anyways.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I used both. One has no save folder which is the reason why everything related to saves is messed up. The other one is normal, but still has the bugs as I've stated above. I'm not sure if these just come from the engine itself though.
Most of the bugs you mentioned sound like mistakes on the dev's part, not engine bugs. Looks like this is their first game though.

And not sure if you saw the earlier post, but you need to use an item for clothing repair. The clothing will reappear in the equipment screen. This likely has something to do with the equip bug you mentioned.

There is also an option to see the H-scene after you win with the ending which unlocks everything anyways.
Guess there is that if you miss some scenes. At least they aren't truly miss-able, then.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure the duo aren't married yet. From what I understand they're childhood friends who have confessed to eachother and are living together but so far that's it. She's also supposed to be clueless about sex in the beginning, thinking she'll get pregnant if they kiss.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure the duo aren't married yet. From what I understand they're childhood friends who have confessed to eachother and are living together but so far that's it. She's also supposed to be clueless about sex in the beginning, thinking she'll get pregnant if they kiss.
The title says "or marriage," which suggests there might be a good end where you marry her. Who would want that though? Even if I wasn't so into NTR, why would I want a bitch who NTRs you so easily?

epikmemes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i fucked up. There's an item that increases magical power for the girl and i used it everytime i had one but it seems it also increases her libido or something because now she enjoys getting sticky and getting groped...
Here it goes my slow corruption game i guess :(

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are like 40 entries in the CG recollection mode, though. Are they all recycled images with slight changes?

You may have missed some events, they do appear to be easily miss-able. I have already noticed a couple that disappear permanently if you don't activate them the first time you see them.

There also appear to be defeat scenes for each monster. The male character has a give up/surrender skill that causes you to instantly lose, if you don't want to do wait for enemies to actually beat you. There also appears to be no penalty for losing. (H stats go up though, could mean something later)
Yes i am 100% sure i have unlocked every scene in the "gallery" (on the titelscreen 3rd option) everything is recycled multiple times

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found this on 4chan translated but unfinished

www7.zippyshare.com/v/8mRqD5p1/file.html

anyone want to finish this? please :):):)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found this game on nyaa and apparently it got translated, but the translation looks like it's google translated. Does anybody have a reupload of this game? The one I downloaded from nyaa can't be played for me because my antivirus is anal about false positives.

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found this game on nyaa and apparently it got translated, but the translation looks like it's google translated. Does anybody have a reupload of this game? The one I downloaded from nyaa can't be played for me because my antivirus is anal about false positives.
a link for the machine translated one or the clean game?

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Try to download demo from dlsite, get ffmpegsumo.dll, Game.exe, nw.pak and pdf.dll there and replace them in downloaded game. Alternatively, download version 1.02 from mikocon and files and unpack them into game folder.