What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

We're currently full but you can hang out in our Discord and wait for a spot to open up. Can't promise anything right away though. Let me know your IG name as well since I'm not sure what it is.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We're currently full but you can hang out in our Discord and wait for a spot to open up. Can't promise anything right away though. Let me know your IG name as well since I'm not sure what it is.

Sent you a PM. just let me know when you guys have a spot.

Thanks!

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow finally hit the recipe 20, guess I'll be able to awaken PA Ichinose without resorting to SR Miwako after all.

hit the 200k mark doing it -_-

I'm halfway to 300k now, not sure if I want to push to get anything more it just seems more trouble than it's worth.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wow finally hit the recipe 20, guess I'll be able to awaken PA Ichinose without resorting to SR Miwako after all.

hit the 200k mark doing it -_-

I'm halfway to 300k now, not sure if I want to push to get anything more it just seems more trouble than it's worth.
yeah if you arn't planning on staying no point in continuing further.Congratulations though on finishing the event.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There seems to be alot of games closing down on nutaku lately, first it was Hitsuji Chronicle, then that for all age shooting girls, and now its this game,

I do hope the games we get for exchange of them will be worth it and stuff.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's about 10 of them closing down tonight, then IWZ at the end of May.

Reputation score

I do hope the games we get for exchange of them will be worth it and stuff.
Girls on tanks is fun enough to keep you busy for a while, but that new puzzle game coming out, thats one fantastic game.

im not even a fan of puzzle games i actually avoid them like the plague, but this new one has me hooked already.

you can play it right now with a vpn just be careful cus your account has a high chance of being reset if you try to do any stages from the 2nd story level.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I actually liked this one more than Dragon Providence. Mostly because of the fact that there interface isn't awful to look at. DP feels like they just spread out the different tabs from the mobile version. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they did.

It wasn't one of my regulars but I put in enough time to actually miss it a little.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really bummed to see this one go, so much wasted art and animated CG just to get closed down within a year. Guess I won't be using this site that much if that's how they do games :(

Wonder if anyone will have videos of the animated CG lines for the characters before this leaves Nutaku.

OP
E

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wonder if anyone will have videos of the animated CG lines for the characters before this leaves Nutaku.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was a fun ride. Too bad it's over! Ulmf_Dscrd had a lot of fun and props to productions like Arcade, BunnyDols, LiveLoveSS, Night Owls, Nyaaa Moe~, and others for making a fun community to play in (drama aside...).

I'm likely done with Nutaku in general but it was fun playing with all of ya! :cool:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looking at these idol wars google drive folders reminded me of my failed attempt to upload cgs from labyrinth bind before it shutdown on dmm. I have a few videos in my google drive that I was hoping to convert to gif to be uploaded on exhentai eventually but I kind of gave up and forgot. so here's the improvised version now that I've figured out how to use google drive spread it around if you want or perhaps someone could organize this monstrosity and make a proper gallery somewhere for people.