What's new

ADV [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester / 痴漢の極み RE148257 RJ148257

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]痴漢の極み

I recently started this game again after downloading the latest versions and copy-pasted both games into one. I cannot seem to get the toilet ending with the violinist. I triggered the cinema and changing room scenes, but I either end up with the pregnant ending or the one with the woman in green clothes. Can anyone help on that please?

Additionally does anyone have a complete/near complete save file? Please do share if you do, much appreciated.

Thank :)

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I recently started this game again after downloading the latest versions and copy-pasted both games into one. I cannot seem to get the toilet ending with the violinist. I triggered the cinema and changing room scenes, but I either end up with the pregnant ending or the one with the woman in green clothes. Can anyone help on that please?

Additionally does anyone have a complete/near complete save file? Please do share if you do, much appreciated.

Thank :)
the toilet and pregnant, are ends you have to end the 11-12th? day.
the first, you have to fuck her. but no cum inside, and the 2 cuming inside many times, and if you not advance enough with the girls, you can access to the scene of the woman in green (bad end)

for the save, i have unlocked all, but many of the scenes don't appear in the cg colection, i can't find my savegame (some much backup versions) but if I find it I'll upload later

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the toilet and pregnant, are ends you have to end the 11-12th? day.
the first, you have to fuck her. but no cum inside, and the 2 cuming inside many times, and if you not advance enough with the girls, you can access to the scene of the woman in green (bad end)

for the save, i have unlocked all, but many of the scenes don't appear in the cg colection, i can't find my savegame (some much backup versions) but if I find it I'll upload later
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. That's the thing. I'm not sure what determines if I have advanced enough. I already did all the investigations I can all the way to the changing room scene (violist) and the alley scene (Arisa) in separate saves but I still cannot get the toilet scene. Not sure where I went wrong :(

Please take your time for the save file. Will look forward to it, thanks.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. That's the thing. I'm not sure what determines if I have advanced enough. I already did all the investigations I can all the way to the changing room scene (violist) and the alley scene (Arisa) in separate saves but I still cannot get the toilet scene. Not sure where I went wrong :(

Toilet scene should be an ending - -a Try to just focus on raising her pleasure to as high as possible without ever putting it in.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

megaDOTnz/#!gBMUmBBT

you can see the toilet ending whit this save file, just put in the save folder and load (14th position) and finalice the nigth without doing anything (last option)

another scene update, but no download links

Last edited:

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Toilet scene should be an ending - -a Try to just focus on raising her pleasure to as high as possible without ever putting it in.
Thanks for the suggestion, will give it a try when I can find time to go through the game again.

megaDOTnz/#!gBMUmBBT

you can see the toilet ending whit this save file, just put in the save folder and load (14th position) and finalice the nigth without doing anything (last option)

another scene update, but no download links
Thanks for the link! However, when I try to load the link it asks for a decryption key...is that supposed to happen?

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link! However, when I try to load the link it asks for a decryption key...is that supposed to happen?

megaDOTnz/#!gBMUmBBT!g3HVJEUaSxQ8KG0sumeGizlPfz30ABVakdkH4BPp1UM

try whit this

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PM me for Ver.15.08.12 (MEGA link)
sent you a PM, but i'm not sure. Is V.15.08.12 the latest version?

I've been looking for the latest version (with addon) for a while, but I wasn't able to find any working links.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sent you a PM, but i'm not sure. Is V.15.08.12 the latest version?

I've been looking for the latest version (with addon) for a while, but I wasn't able to find any working links.
latest version is 10.8 with a new violin girl scene, but there isn't a download link published yet

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

latest version (plus the other game)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Gonna use this thread for now until there's more concrete info (like release date DLSite link so it's easier to search)

They just announce a...sequel? Reboot? To this game.

Looks like it'll have more gameplay to it, like the girl moving somewhere on the train to avoid you and you have to move through the crowd to get them?

This is just based on the sole image on the first announcement post, showing a train with tiles where commuters (just salary man type) occupy them.

From their blog, they tried things with the previous one that somewhere along the line just became 'wrong' so they decided to end it at a suitable point.

But then they spent these last 2 years thinking what's the actual 'charm' of a molester situation (if I'm not mistaken, essentially the predator stalking the prey and cornering it sort of appeal) and is now trying another attempt at the idea.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah, i'm really excited with this new project, I hope the experience with the other games help to produce a great chikan game

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1588650864666.png
anybody here?
I have tried to use the nude images in gamefiles but their dimensions are very low, someone knows a program that resizes and improves the quality of an image?

Last edited by a moderator:

OnoyHi

Reputation score

latest version (plus the other game)

Download link is down now.

Also, is the new game mentioned the Glory one?

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, is the new game mentioned the Glory one?
I did not use that link but I suppose it refers to the expansion where the third woman, an office worker, came out
the groper of glory is another game 真・痴漢の極み