What's new

VN/TEXT [Neko Works] NEKOPARA Vol 1 / ネコぱら vol.1 ソレイユ開店しました! RE144678 RJ144678

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Neko Works] NEKOPARA Vol 1

Well, throw money at Neko Works and hope that story writer is up to the task.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fun fact: if you copy the Eng DLsite files into the game's steam files, you get a fully functioning hentai VN on steam, achievements and all. So if for whatever reason you wanted to screenshot the adult version and/or share it, you can do it.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fun fact: if you copy the Eng DLsite files into the game's steam files, you get a fully functioning hentai VN on steam, achievements and all. So if for whatever reason you wanted to screenshot the adult version and/or share it, you can do it.
Uh... I don't think many people want all their friends to know what they fap for XD

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone managed to use xp3viewer on this game? this is the first time that xp3viewer failed to work for me.

nonosonic

Reputation score

has anyone managed to use xp3viewer on this game? this is the first time that xp3viewer failed to work for me.
Nope. XP3Viewer's window won't pop up on this for some reason.

Neither could I manage to make the usual various other XP3 extractors work.

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i usually extract xp3 with crass

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sayori!? My body isn't ready.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Daily reminder that every cent put into the war on drugs is another cent not being put into the development of domestic catgirls.

nonosonic

Reputation score

i usually extract xp3 with crass
Have you managed to actually use it with this game though? I tried that also earlier and it output none of the XP3 files for me despite it saying it did. (This is both with and without pointing to the game's TPM with the TPM1/2 parameters.)

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I finished this in less than 4 hours... Maybe even 3 hours, which really disappointing because I though that a 1.8GB game will be longer...

But! I think NEKOPARA is one of my favorites...
The artwork and animations are freaking perfect, Sayori is a master.
The characters are very easy to like. Even if they are pretty flat in terms of backstory and personality, their naivity and honesty made me fall for them pretty quickly.
It seems to me they though of almost everything, the boob bounciness slider is a blessing.

What I'd like to see in Vol. 2 is obviously the rest of the characters as catpanions as well. Including Shigure, she's practically begging for it, she even put ears and a tail in the end (and she did notice how the main character likes catgirls so she is obviously trying to appeal to his tastes).

But I very much prefer it if they keep the game route-less because I'd hate to break any of the catgirls' hearts. So keeping it as a route-less harem would be perfect. And they obviously need to make Vol. 2 much, much longer.

*On a side note, they also simply have to make a beach \ swimsuit chapter. Every hot VN needs one! <3 :D

Maaan... I love this VN game...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hyper-mega-necro-of-doom but it's too cute to pass up

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

On a side note, this VN series is getting a kickstarter for an anime adaptation soon.

As a big fan of the VN, i'm looking forward to supporting it.

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hyper-mega-necro-of-doom but it's too cute to pass up

OMG I must buy these for my desk...

On a side note, this VN series is getting a kickstarter for an anime adaptation soon.

As a big fan of the VN, i'm looking forward to supporting it.
This is something i'm quite interested, but it's also somewhat scary since there is a chance it may be done poorly.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

vol 3 better have the little sister. at the end of volume 1 the sister teased she might make an ecchi appearance in the future releases but nothing so far on volume 0 and 2.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nekopara v3 is out in English! Came here to ask if you can bang the horny little sister in this one yet, and was shocked to find there was no thread for it! :O

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

vndb doesn't say anything about it. so i'm guessing no and it probably won't ever. the creators seem to want to release it with the intentions of a western audience. i don't think they'll ever do it. it will be a pleasant surprise if they do though.

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As the volumes have a sort of theme of 2 cats per game (choco+vanilla, coco+azuki) I assume vol.3 is about Maple+Cinanamon.

But do rejoice! Nekoworks announced on twitter that vol.4 is in the works.
The imouto route is still a possibility~ (you perv)

Last edited: