What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ SadisticAlice] [ サディスティックアリス ] PENIBAN QUEST: Sacrifice to Domina / ペニバンクエスト ドミナ教の生贄 RE150370 RJ150370

gregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Peniban Quest

soory for the necro,

can someone reupload this game?

i havent played this game yet

archedio, this is not necro because the thread is not full dead yet and there is hope that the game translation will be resumed one day.

:D pm send

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here, the game is fantastic and a real insider tip.
I still have hope that that the game will be full translated some day.

m1zuki has written to me that he would love to finish it but don't know if he will have the time or energy... Maybe one day...
Sorry for the dated bump, but man, is there anything people can do to help/lighten the load? Because seriously, if there's anything I can do to get this game translated I'll do it goddammit.

I've also been checking the Sadistic Alice pages almost weekly since the game came out hoping for more updates or a sequel or something. Nothing yet, but maybe one day...that's why I keep checking.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the dated bump, but man, is there anything people can do to help/lighten the load? Because seriously, if there's anything I can do to get this game translated I'll do it goddammit.
m1zuki has a Patreon:
patreon.com/m1zuki

He's busy with another game and if/when he takes on a new project, it will almost assuredly be a corruption or NTR one; there are a lot of games that have been recommended to him by peers. Plus he works solo.

As for how to make 'it' happen otherwise, there is a thread somewhere in the Translations sub0forum, I believe, about translating RPG Maker games. I haven't looked at it, but it should succinctly involve extracting data files from Game.rgss3a and modifying the relevant extractions; the rgss3a file can be renamed or deleted to pick-up modifications.

You've probably already used a tool named 'RPG Maker All Decrypter' for the former, and the latter should have some simple utility as well to modify the database(s), resource files, or raw bytes, however the games are formatted.

Of course, this all involves time and energy. Even foregoing the actual translation part in lieu of machine translation of varying quality, it's still a substantial investment. I will personally have to pass on this type of a commitment for now, though I'm interested in one day doing something like this for some RPG Maker game.

Sadistic Alice / Hiyokobanchou's blog is here:
hiyoban.b.dlsite.net

Hasn't been updated for a while. I wouldn't expect anything prior to Q2 2017 at the earliest based on past trends and guesses.

-Edit-
Latest thread on translating RPG Maker games:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30022

Last edited:

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems the web have has hint to be having another ADV game?

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems the web have has hint to be having another ADV game?

It's either a sequel or expansion. The succubus girl is a General in the Peniban Quest game. It looks like the theme is hypnosis. Hopefully this is an actual game or an add-on to the original game (with more art this time dammit) instead of what I fear it is, an mp3 file or her just talking naughty. Can't exactly run voice through a translator program.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You could run the voice through a speech to text conversion program and then put that into a translator.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As much as I would love another RPG-game like Peniban Quest, or an add-on to the original, it will most likely be a classic visual novel:

The image says "ADV" which probably stands for "adventure"-game. The Japanese word (used on sites like DLsite) would be "アドベンチャー".

Peniban Quest on the other hand was marketed as "RPG". The Japanese word would be "ロールプレイング" (role-playing).

So far the evidence as I see it, but I guess we'll have to wait for more details to be released.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the ADV tag does indicate a visual novel approach. Still, at least it won't be an audio recording despite mentioning hypnosis.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even Sadistic Alice's audio-only stuff is pretty great though. I love the way the write their female protagonists. But of course a VN is preferable.
I really hope that the females from Peniban Quest at least make a guest appearance.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I don't doubt that - they're always doing good work - but there's the obvious language barrier, it's hard to overcome in aural form.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

m1zuki translated the 1st continent. :)

He had a poll on his patreon ( ) in mid-March about the next title to translate, and Peniban Quest was mentioned a decent number of times.

Sounds like he might translate the rest while on break. It wasn't a firm commitment since it's hard game to translate due to all the references (Dragon Quest, Girls for M, etc.), but something hopefully to look forward to.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

m1zuki translated the 1st continent. :)

He had a poll on his patreon ( ) in mid-March about the next title to translate, and Peniban Quest was mentioned a decent number of times.

Sounds like he might translate the rest while on break. It wasn't a firm commitment since it's hard game to translate due to all the references (Dragon Quest, Girls for M, etc.), but something hopefully to look forward to.
I can't believe I didn't see this. This is an extremely early Christmas gift. I sure as high heaven hope he translates the whole game, cuz it's just that amazing. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.:D:D:D:D:D

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the run-through of the translated portion. It went a lot farther than I thought it would, but not far enough to my favorite section :(.

Still, it was great to play again, in actual English. I'm surprised at how accurate the machine translation I used was, but there were a lot of dodgy spots that I wasn't exactly sure of what happened, but now have confirmation. God Bless the translator, and I hope he decides to continue.

This game is still amazing, and the best damn femdom game ever.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the run-through of the translated portion. It went a lot farther than I thought it would, but not far enough to my favorite section :(.

Still, it was great to play again, in actual English. I'm surprised at how accurate the machine translation I used was, but there were a lot of dodgy spots that I wasn't exactly sure of what happened, but now have confirmation. God Bless the translator, and I hope he decides to continue.

This game is still amazing, and the best damn femdom game ever.
Translation thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30797

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I have an old version. I'm running into a bug where the game freezes at the desert checkpoint after pulling the cart. Does anyone have the latest patch? The mega link from before is dead.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think I have an old version. I'm running into a bug where the game freezes at the desert checkpoint after pulling the cart. Does anyone have the latest patch? The mega link from before is dead.
You just need the latest translation patch to fix it.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the game? I haven't found one online that works.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do the questions when you start your adventure(new game) that pop up and you have to pick one of the 2 (Yes/No) do anything?