What's new

[Brozeks] Servant's Chamber (New dungeon crawler RPG!)

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone!​

We are a team of 2D/3D adult game developers, also known as Brozeks & Grozeks.

♥ Support us on Patreon - patreon.com/BrozeksGrozeks
✔ Check game news on Blogger - brozeksadultgames.blogspot.com
º Check game news on Tumblr - brozeks-for-adults.tumblr.com
✉ Check game news on Twitter - twitter.com/GrozeksBrozeks

Today, we want to introduce you a demo of our dungeon crawler RPG, Servant’s Chamber.

Screenshots

So what exactly is Servant's Chamber?

Our game is a combination of dungeon crawling with rogue-like aspects such as procedurally generated levels as well as a hoard of loot, we went out of our way to ensure that each time you replay a level of the game it will take you on different paths as well as offer different loot! Our game is also quest driven, all of our quests will reveal important plot details as well as develop our characters quest by quest!
You control “Servant” the snarky and reluctant hero, you will use experience to unlock skills via the skill tree, level your stats and even equip new armor that will increase your stats while adding unique cosmetic changes to your character. Be it sexy demon wings or even that sweet sweet right stocking you've always wanted.
All of your adventures will be followed by your companions, all of whom will be eventually able to be customized and equipped with items! They all have their own distinct personalities and quirks, spend enough time with them and learn about their histories with the facility!

You must be thinking to yourself 'Well why should I be interested' ?

Well that is simple, we are trying to produce a feature rich game with an air of total originality behind it! We hope to offer a Unique atmosphere, a fun story line, interesting characters, sexy and engaging companions, powerful enemies, and a lot of amazing art! So if you just so happen to be in the mood for an incredibly original journey filled with lust, power, and the occasional joke we hope you will be interested!

So what is the gameplay like?

A main part of gameplay is the custom active time battle system, it works similarly to that of a rhythm game. You must collect descending orbs to fill your stamina while powering your abilities to face off with fully animated enemies, your unique companions will offer you aid with their powerful skills and highly detailed characters will keep you as engaged while watching as you are with fighting! As a player you will have access to your own unique skill tree which will give you your own set of powerful skills, and an equip system to put on your favorite and most powerful gear and bestiary of all enemies in case you want to learn just a little bit more before you go into battle!
Here is a quick summary for all of gameplay features we have already implemented in our game:
  • real-time battle system
  • unique skills with custom effects
  • quality AI
  • inventory system
  • battle items which can heal, add armor, stamina, bonus damage, etc.
  • custom skills for each companion
  • full procedure generation for each level.
  • A large amount of quests with full descriptions for each quest
  • Helpful user interface
  • chests, coins, keys, bosses, and minibosses.

(link on the public demo - brozeksadultgames.blogspot.com/p/demo-sc.html)

(the public demo on newground - newgrounds.com/portal/view/688730)

(link on the latest version - patreon.com/posts/7239921)

What will be the next NSFW content you are planning to add? What features do you plan on adding?

We plan on reworking the ingame dialog from the ground up, improving the user interface. Also we are working on adding plenty more fully fledged sex scenes to the game as well as improving battle system.
( So far we have four sex scenes written and being put into the game for levels 1-4 alone!)
Here is a list of what is planned on being added to the game shortly:
  • tag-filter, so each player can control what sort of enemies spawn and sex scenes to be added based on their specific preference. (I.E. Bestiality on/off, Futanari on/off, etc.)
  • more customization for “Servant” and companions. (Skin, hair, etc.)
  • improving dialog system
  • Improving loot drops
  • Improving the equipment system
  • As well as the previously stated battle system
  • MORE SEX!
  • And major changes to the save system!​

Thank you so much for giving us your time and support!

OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Brozeks] Servant's Chamber (New dungeon crawler RPG!)

New enemy concept art (trap) #1
Here is new enemy for Servant's Chamber.
Also I forgot to announce new feature for the next update.
It is tag-filter and scenes for enemies. If with tag-filter all clear, scenes for enemy will be trigger randomly in random room with sexual content.

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So for the sake of asking, I read through the description and didn't see too clear of a clarification on the main playable character and a few other small things.
Is there a choice between male and female PC?
What kind of enemy designs can we be expecting beyond the one you showed us?
What kind of kinks do you believe this game would be catering to at this point in time (Aside from the futa, beastiality, etc.)?
The artwork looks good so far. The combat system sounds interesting, I'm yet to try the demo however and will probably just update this with thoughts once I get the time. I imagine if done right this could please a lot of people with the concept alone.

Last edited:
OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You play for "Servant" female character with many many equip items.
Also she have two (later more) companions with different abilities and skills.
We plan a lot of different tags (trap, furry, gay, muscles girls, big breast, slim, fat and etc.) with tag-filter opportunity.
Actually many new enemies will appear in the next update, which we almost complete. Tag-filter also completed in will be included in the next update.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh man, you guys are going to need some proofreading/grammatical go-overs.

OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello. Sorry for my English. I am not a native speaker. If you found any mistakes in the game. May you tell which part of game I need to check?

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello. Sorry for my English. I am not a native speaker. If you found any mistakes in the game. May you tell which part of game I need to check?
Hey, don't worry about your english. You're making a pretty damn good attempt at communicating properly. You'll get better with time. I'll try playing through in a little bit and I'll see about keeping a log of any grammatical errors I notice, and a possible fix for it.

The art looks incredible by the way. Your artist is fucking awesome.

OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, don't worry about your english. You're making a pretty damn good attempt at communicating properly. You'll get better with time. I'll try playing through in a little bit and I'll see about keeping a log of any grammatical errors I notice, and a possible fix for it.

The art looks incredible by the way. Your artist is fucking awesome.
Thank you for good words. If you want to help us with proofreading, i can send you all dialogues in text file. Of course if you have time and you want to help. :)

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can I just say combat is kind... weird? Targeting seems really off and there wasn't much explanation for how the mana system works.

OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I just say combat is kind... weird? Targeting seems really off and there wasn't much explanation for how the mana system works.
Hello. It works simple. If you have stamina you can use main character skills. if you have mana you can use companion skills.
When you use skills you hit random or chosen target. :)

mrface5355

Reputation score

The character isn't very durable so disrupting enemy attacks seems to be really important, which is difficult because enemies will stack together making it nearly impossible to target the ones in the back. There's a huge difference, for example, between when the first boss spawns minions in front of her or to the sides. I don't know if this is intentional but it's frustrating either way.

OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The character isn't very durable so disrupting enemy attacks seems to be really important, which is difficult because enemies will stack together making it nearly impossible to target the ones in the back. There's a huge difference, for example, between when the first boss spawns minions in front of her or to the sides. I don't know if this is intentional but it's frustrating either way.
Hello. We know about balance problems with bosses. Hard to balance so much enemies. :)
In the next version the game will be much faster and easier. Also we will remove second row of enemies.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the demo, i didn't realize the machines were draining my coins, i got stuck, cause i had cleared the whole area and couldn't buy the medicine for the quest...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy shit Newgrounds. Now that's a website that I haven't been to for a long time...

May be I missed one of the tips, but how do I select which enemy to punch? I know I can select which enemy to attack when using the collar attack, but the punch attack seems to be random.

Last edited:
OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit Newgrounds. Now that's a website that I haven't been to for a long time...
Unity need time to run game on WebGl.
May be I missed one of the tips, but how do I select which enemy to punch? I know I can select which enemy to attack when using the collar attack, but the punch attack seems to be random.
Well, if you check skill description (by mouse over) you will know how it works. :)

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, in my current run attempt to play through the game, I keep running into this bug where I buy the antidote for Sophia, but when I defeat the dogs it glitches and prevents me from giving it to her. I'm just stuck not being able to do anything other than pointlessly walk around and check the rooms I've already cleared.

Edit: Found the issue, whenever I would beat the dogs, due to the trap door being accessible during the dialogue, I would accidentally click to move rooms, which would lock me out of the event unless I start over.

Last edited:
OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, in my current run attempt to play through the game, I keep running into this bug where I buy the antidote for Sophia, but when I defeat the dogs it glitches and prevents me from giving it to her. I'm just stuck not being able to do anything other than pointlessly walk around and check the rooms I've already cleared.

Edit: Found the issue, whenever I would beat the dogs, due to the trap door being accessible during the dialogue, I would accidentally click to move rooms, which would lock me out of the event unless I start over.
Thank you for reply. I double check this place and fix bug. :)

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I just beat the demo, and I gotta say, this game is pretty great. I'm really looking forward to what it turns out to be. I never noticed any problems with english or grammar until the boss fight. The Beast has a bit of broken english, but nothing incomprehensible.

The combat is pretty good, I never died myself, but I was playing on easy. I highly recommend making it easier to hit enemies with the Collar Pinch move when they are behind someone. While it adds difficulty, I could see it feeling more frustrating to play with, rather than rewarding when you win the fight.

I also recommend having a message display once Sophie is added to your team, that when her dialogue about being face-fucked by the dogs is shown, the fight will stop until you finish reading, so you don't accidentally spam through some of it like I did to avoid dying, even though later on I realized they stop attacking during.

Other than that, this is pretty fantastic, I love the idea of the machines, and I really hope that as you progress, your character will get more and more aroused by them and the enemies and such around them. Keep up the good work mates.

OP
BrozeksArt

BrozeksArt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I just beat the demo, and I gotta say, this game is pretty great. I'm really looking forward to what it turns out to be. I never noticed any problems with english or grammar until the boss fight. The Beast has a bit of broken english, but nothing incomprehensible.

The combat is pretty good, I never died myself, but I was playing on easy. I highly recommend making it easier to hit enemies with the Collar Pinch move when they are behind someone. While it adds difficulty, I could see it feeling more frustrating to play with, rather than rewarding when you win the fight.

I also recommend having a message display once Sophie is added to your team, that when her dialogue about being face-fucked by the dogs is shown, the fight will stop until you finish reading, so you don't accidentally spam through some of it like I did to avoid dying, even though later on I realized they stop attacking during.

Other than that, this is pretty fantastic, I love the idea of the machines, and I really hope that as you progress, your character will get more and more aroused by them and the enemies and such around them. Keep up the good work mates.
Thank you for great review! Almost all of these items fixed in the last update. And one or two will be fixed at the next update. ;)

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't help but wonder are there any Game Over scenes planned~? I know there is the face-to-ass thing if you lose to, well, anyone in battle~ It'd be quite fun for a few more... Options, like during the Horse-cocked Mistress boss to have, I dunno, a surrender option. At least in my opinion, are there any plans to that effect~?