What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Dusty's Castle

Deleted member 12828

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dusty's Castle

Yeah i have but it works now seems internet explorer was just kicking off as usual

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I managed to get it to run under Firefox by DLing the latest flash player. Then again, that didn't in the least bit help me run it offline - the SWFplayer still goes bananas after I press "play". Anyone tried it?

By the way, someone in the LoK forum hinted, that there is some sort of a gallery mode involved so that the H-content wouldn't need to be viewed in a sequence. Would be a nice find.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Update. And quick question, what exactly opens the door at the top of the stairs.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks buddy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks buddy
Any time~. Any place~<3.

EDIT: I just played the game. Looks like Gor has started to implement the bed scene. The plant scene still doesn't have text entirely yet, but it's in three parts. You get to fuck each of the three plants. Only the plant on the left has text for the entire thing.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything in the bedroom above the plant yet? .- . I finished all other scenes but in that room all I could do was sleep.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there anything in the bedroom above the plant yet? .- . I finished all other scenes but in that room all I could do was sleep.
You can only sleep... for now...

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What a game should be

Emperor be praised I love this game, its simple but quite high quality if you consider games similar to it.

Though Gorepete has yet to finish Sayika and Samus Platformer, this is also one of them great games.

And the bed surprised me too!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: What a game should be

Emperor be praised I love this game, its simple but quite high quality if you consider games similar to it.

Though Gorepete has yet to finish Sayika and Samus Platformer, this is also one of them great games.

And the bed surprised me too!
This honestly is one of the best H-Games I've ever played. And it came from LoK forums. Who would have thought it...?

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you all for your kind words, I am glad you enjoy it. The final version should be uploaded some time next week; if you would like to give any feedback / bug reports before then, I would appreciate it.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You've probably already found any bugs I've encountered. Only odd one was a build or two ago, think it was when you first introduced the slime. The scene happened without doing the cooking first time round. Oh, and sometimes when shift-sprinting you stop moving periodically.

Otherwise, just genuinely good stuff. Added sounds could help, but aren't really necessary. Not given how hit or miss then seem to be in other games.

Actually, mostly I'm suprised that there aren't more games like this already. Point-and-Click esque gaming just make so much sense. It never occurred to me before, but having tried Dusty's castle, the lack of them now stands out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I did find something odd when I was trying to speed through sometimes. When you're using the kitchen staircase to go down to the basement, if you're trying to anticipate the loading and moving left as soon as you go downstairs, you'll end up teleporting right back to the kitchen instead.

What I mean is, I would hit down when I arrive at the staircase, then immediately hit left while it was still loading to try to have Dusty start moving left as soon as it was done loading. All this did was make the game load the kitchen back up again.

This is a really minor bug, it really shouldn't be on your priority list.

Felonius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you all for your kind words, I am glad you enjoy it. The final version should be uploaded some time next week; if you would like to give any feedback / bug reports before then, I would appreciate it.
Will we be able to replay scenes without restarting?

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed with the good painting route when you go to pick up the bottle of turpentine it says "This could come in useful..." this seems to be a spelling error? shouldn't it be handy? or This might be useful... only thing I noticed that no one else pointed out.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's good routes? Oh jeez dere bob!

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Main post has been updated to reflect the games now completed status and added a word of thanks for Gorepete should he come and look :D

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far, I think there's only 5 endings.

1. Good End: Destroy each of the things that cause each of the H-scenes.

2. Partial Good End: Destroy all but one, two, or three of the things that cause each of the H-scenes.

3. Neutral End: Destroy three of the things that cause each of the H-scenes, do three of the H-scenes, and after you put all the ingredients in the pot for the bedroom scene, and examine the pot after the purple goop leaves it, just skip to the end. This unlocks the Gallery.

4. Partial Bad End (My Favorite): Do all but one, two, or three of the H-scenes.

5. Bad End: Do all of the H-scenes.

Walkthrough:

Greed/Charity:
-Bad: Go into the gallery and examine the room. Then go to the bedroom, flip the switch, examine the locked door, and flip the switch again. Go down into the mirror room and grab the crowbar. Then, go back and flip the bedroom switch again and use the crowbar to pry open the floor panel and press "s".
-Good: Only examine the painting then leave. Grab the can of turpentine off the top of the furnace and use it to mess up the painting.

Vanity/Humility:
-Bad: Examine the dirty mirror in the basement. Then go up to the kitchen and examine the cabinet. Then, examine the fire in the study. Then go back to the kitchen, and click the "Yes" option on the pot. Then, grab the key in the fireplace and use it to open the cabinet in the kitchen to grab the rag. Go back down and clean off the mirror. Then, click the "Yes" option on the mirror and let the doppleganger fuck you until it cums.
-Good: Leave the mirror as is and go up to the dining room. There, you will find a hammer, which you use to smash the mirror.

Wrath/Patience:
-Bad: Flip the switch in the Gallery. The lights will flicker and you'll need to go to the basement and examine the table. Then, examine the fuse box and go to the study. Find a fuse on one of the shelves and then put it in place on the fusebox. Then let yourself be fucked by the machine on the table.
-Good: Examine the table, then pull the wires on the fusebox.

Gluttony/Temperence:
-Bad: Enter and exit the Dining Room until the pig appears on the table with its tongue out. Then go up and let it fuck you until it cums.
-Good: Hit space after the pig appears, then hit the "No" option. Then go to the kitchen and grab the knife. Then go back and stick the knife in the pigs head.

Envy/Kindness:
-Bad: After doing the Good/Bad for each of the following, go up as far as you can (Make sure that you have examined the black book in the study first though). Then, pick up the first page you see. Then pick up the page in the bedroom, mirror room, gallery, and plant room in that exact order. Then put the pages in the book and read it until you're "pollinated".
-Good: Instead of reading the book, put it in the fire after relighting it.

Lust/Chastity:
-Bad: After the last event, Go all the way up and examine one of the statues. Then go down to the plant room and fuck each plant.
-Good: Break free and go to the first room in the basement. Activate the furnace.

Sloth/Diligence:
-Bad: Any time after you start collecting pages, examine the book that appears on the table in the dining room. Fin the ingredients from: The small plant on the left in the plant room, in the fridge in the kitchen, and on the floor in the mirror room. Then examine the book again, and put everything in the pot in the kitchen. After you leave and do stuff, there will be a purple goop trail going up to the ceiling. Then just fall unto a deep sleep until climax.
-Good: Examine the Diligence statue after the goop trail. Then fall asleep and immediately wake up. Then go to the gallery and grab the purple vase. Then put the vase on the bed.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey what's up Lucifer. How are you holding up with all the ice?