What's new

Censored English Hentai Games List

sanahtlig

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've compiled a list of hentai games (eroge) that have been censored for English release, including what content was removed and ways to restore it (including links to restoration patches). The list is in a Google sheet to organize the information and allow for custom sorting. I added a link to it in my signature and noticed immediate interest, so I thought I'd share it here to draw attention to this useful resource.

This is an ongoing project, and I continue to add games as they're released. Full project description here for those interested in learning more about this project and my interest in advocating against censorship.

I have a long history of . Besides this list, I drew attention to of its games, pushing for greater transparency and the policy of zero censorship they've currently adopted. I also , spreading the word and offering an for the (needlessly) complex patching process. My goal is to increase awareness of censorship in eroge, hold publishers accountable for censorship decisions, and ultimately push for acceptance of sexual content and thematic diversity in eroge.

Feel free to comment in this thread with any questions about the project, suggestions, or simply to show your appreciation. General questions or comments about censorship of eroge are also welcome.