What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems that there is a demo out now for ep 4

WWW dlsite com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ180411.html

Last edited by a moderator:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

It seems that there is a demo out now for ep 4

WWW dlsite com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ180411.html
you can always write dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ180411.html
instead of your way...

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can always write dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ180411.html
instead of you way...
well someone has to start the new thread :p also 2 months to go for the full ver.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Same for the Ghost giving the handjob till sakura faints. My favorite foe in this one so far
except you see the steam girl vore him and there is nothing to imply that he dies before that. as for the lizard she does say that it will take a day or so for her saliva to dissolve him weather or not he dies before that isn't implied. now my personal preference is to confinement type yandere girls but that's just me ;)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I did not expect a fourth one in this series. Seems like the art was upped yet again. Really wish this one will be more satisfying in the vore department than the last one was. I don't remember much of the third game, but I do remember not liking it as much as the second one, which is my favorite. Excited for it nonetheless!

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

except you see the steam girl vore him and there is nothing to imply that he dies before that. as for the lizard she does say that it will take a day or so for her saliva to dissolve him weather or not he dies before that isn't implied. now my personal preference is to confinement type yandere girls but that's just me ;)
I see your point. But "milking dry" is also not a synonym for dying, or am I mistaken? As a reference, in MGQ Luka is often still alive after the first loss scene. I'm glad that the series did not turn into 100% pure vore as stated in the initial post that listed the monstergirls and their loss scene. So it was really a pleasant surprise :)

It's a shame this will be the last of em. But maybe they will start a new series... I am willing to buy each of their games as it is the only developer, that I know of, that translate their game into English.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im gonna Upload it when it is Coming out. But Damn last time 200 Request Jezz guys ;)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im gonna Upload it when it is Coming out. But Damn last time 200 Request Jezz guys ;)
I will be forever grateful to you when that happens. Or at least until I've played through the game. So I'll be grateful for at least a few hours.

OP
S

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am still missing the first animation in the replay menu... does anybody know how to get it?

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have you tried the two slime girls in the start area? interact with them until you run out of health.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

サクラvol.4 について、長らくお待たせしております。11月中旬から公開予定ですが、現在の開発状況では、この時点での完成は難しく、公開後しばらくして、アップデートにて完結させるという形にいたします。開発に時間がかかりすぎているため、このようにいたしますが、公開時点でも、ある程度キリの良い部分までは仕上がる見込みです
For Sakura vol.4, we have kept you waiting long. The public expected from mid-November, but in the current state of development, completion is difficult at this point, and after the public for a while, we will in the form of to complete at the update. Because it takes too much time to develop, but we will in this way, even at the time of its publication, is expected to be finished until the good part of to some extent Kiri

長らくお待たせしております。11月中旬公開予定です。この時点では物語として完結しておらず、公開後しばらくして、アップデートにて完結させる形にいたします。
It is not long you waiting. Mid-November is a public plan. This does not complete as the story at the time, after a while after publication, we will in the form be completed by the update.

So to me it sounds like its getting partially released in November and then an update sometime in the future will complete it. Maybe someone who understands it better can clarify. Also theres a couple of new screenshots added to the page

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't even know there was an episode 2 and 3. surprise surprise.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I didn't even know there was an episode 2 and 3. surprise surprise.
Well to be fair, if its not a game that has daily discussion (and thus bumped) it pretty much gets buried after a few days.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I see your point. But "milking dry" is also not a synonym for dying, or am I mistaken? As a reference, in MGQ Luka is often still alive after the first loss scene. I'm glad that the series did not turn into 100% pure vore as stated in the initial post that listed the monstergirls and their loss scene. So it was really a pleasant surprise :)

It's a shame this will be the last of em. But maybe they will start a new series... I am willing to buy each of their games as it is the only developer, that I know of, that translate their game into English.
"milked dry" tends to vary based on context. If its just an over-enthusiastic human or basic monster-girl partner, it basically means until the guy is unable ejaculate anymore even if he keeps orgasming.

If it's a particularly mean monster girl, it may or may not also mean death by exhaustion.

For anything with life/soul drain like succubi, milked dry is pretty synonymous with death.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one that cant figure out how to get out of the first room on the Demo?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one that cant figure out how to get out of the first room on the Demo?
Was a huge pain in the ass for me as well. Basically, those stairs require you to press up or down at a magic hotspot in order to traverse them automatically. Just look around for the sweet spot.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm confused :confused: they are going to release an temporarily (before they patch it up later on...) incomplete build of the game (like let's say with 3/5 bosses or half of the small enemies etc.) or what?

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm confused :confused: they are going to release an temporarily (before they patch it up later on...) incomplete build of the game (like let's say with 3/5 bosses or half of the small enemies etc.) or what?
Here is the non Google translated version they just added to the English section of their site

Regarding Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4, thank you for your continued patience. The release date is scheduled for mid-November but, as complications have extended the game's development it will not be complete in time. Rather than delay, we have decided to release as planned, followed by an update patch to complete the story. We believe that, even though it is not the final product, the story is self- contained and enjoyable as-is.

Thank you for your patience. The release date is scheduled for mid- November. Due to extended development, we will release as planned, followed by an update patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.