What's new

SUPERCREEP (v0.22 updated 29/5/2016)

Reputation score

I'm proud to announce SUPERCREEP, an adult (18+) RPG (Maker) game about a loser in life that gains superpowers. The story takes places in the 21st century, where you, as the protagonist, live a life not worth living. With no friends, no job, a huge debt and to top it all of, still a virgin, you are at the verge of giving up. However, after an unexpected turn of events, you wake up with superpowers.

What will you do with these superpowers? Will you use it to fulfill your sexual fantasies, become an evil villain or an honored superhero?

In SUPERCREEP you will be making decisions that shape how the story goes. With the inclusion of a refreshing morality and confidence system, your actions will have different consequences. A game you would want to play through multiple times.

For more information or to support me, please visit my website at

Free public version (0.022) is now available for download (~200 MB)

The current free version has about 1-2 hours of gameplay (or even more if you take your time).

Patreon version 0.04 released May 2016.

A few in-game screenshots:

If you experience any other issues or have any suggestions, please let me know by replying to this topic. I would also appreciate to hear your overall impression!

Last edited:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: SUPERCREEP (v.0.01 available)

Kim Assfartian, and a Gayfish? This sounds way more like a followup episode on South Park to the original gayfish episode, than this game sounds like a h-game :D:D:D

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Kim Assfartian, and a Gayfish? This sounds way more like a followup episode on South Park to the original gayfish episode, than this game sounds like a h-game :D:D:D
There are some parodies here and there :)

Anyone who downloaded the game, and receives the "Graphics/Splash not found" error, please either download it again or download the following zip file (only 118KB) and extract it inside your game folder (so Graphics/Splash/ in the zip file will be added as $Yourgamefolder/Graphics/Splash).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would rather the dude instead of those girls.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Time to try it. Looks better than the other RPG maker game with 3D models.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

I would rather the dude instead of those girls.
I won't spoil anything, but you might be pleasantly surprised then.
There is another 'dude', not shown on the picture, that you can do :D

Last edited:

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

These remarks will only be negative, however the game itself is very good and has massive potential:
-Resizing in the main menu displaced the click boxes for the 3 options
-You should flesh out the prologue a bit. Now it's weird to do a flashback with only a couple of lines of text.
-The left sister's face looks pretty weird. Maybe alter the eye shade a bit?
-Performance outside is abysmal (on the largest screen size), and I'm on a high-end rig. Pavement texture makes camera shifts look weird, so I recommend replacing it. This will be one of the things that makes or breaks your game. I'd go with the vanilla RPG maker camera as well. This is just weird to have it slowly snap on your position.
-Excessive alt tabbing (I think, can't recreate the bug now) somehow fucked up the game. I get the proper icons, but left clicking doesn't do anything. Same for right clicking. Left clicking to walk around still works. It also disables keyboard movement.
-Hotel ladder needs a hitbox.
-The pathway to the phonecall is weird.
-Some jokes are old and overused. Maybe I've spent too much time on the internet :(
-Give some kind of funny pointer to tell the hospital is west+ add that to the quest log
-Black background in the hospital cutscene makes both characters look weird (girl has partially black hair and the guy has darkish clothes)
-The agent right of the church (after the first hospital cutscene) has no interaction. Edit: none of the agents do.
-No text mouse icon for the three people in the café
-Maybe auto-equip the kitchen knife because it's the first weapon you get? I only remembered I had it because of the greyed-out special attack. And maybe link the "stab" attack to the default attack instead of the "bitch slap".
-These shark text bubbles keep popping up, even after I defeat them. I think it's related to alt tabbing again.
-Pamela only has her last name displayed, while the other celebrities have their full name when hovering over them.
-Fullscreen mode (alt+enter) doesn't work.

The positive:
-Great presentation: level building is great, the menu looks great, quest log, different mouse icons, window size options, good tutorials (many games fail at this), ...
-I love me some humour in games.
-Characters look awesome this far
-Good attention for detail

Not checked:
-Audio

Overall impression:
Game has massive potential and is already in a really good state. Story looks good, art looks good, interface looks splendid. HOWEVER, your only scene is a guy buttfucking another guy with tits, which is pretty gay. This joke (?) will prematurely kill interest in your game, especially because you didn't tag the game like that. Honestly, some people will even think that this is vaporware because of that.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sliding the bar to the extreme right when making characters in poser does not a unique character make. I think this was an issue more with the under construction post than the game itself.

As it stands, if you are looking for playtesters, it would be a bad idea to be charging them $10 per whatever.

Aside from that, I think potential is probably the best thing going for it. My opinion unfortunately is that I do not think this game will realize any of that said potential.

So far, at least to me, this is uninteresting.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any mind control powers in this game? If not are you planning to include them?

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

These remarks will only be negative, however the game itself is very good and has massive potential:
-Resizing in the main menu displaced the click boxes for the 3 options
-You should flesh out the prologue a bit. Now it's weird to do a flashback with only a couple of lines of text.
-The left sister's face looks pretty weird. Maybe alter the eye shade a bit?
-Performance outside is abysmal (on the largest screen size), and I'm on a high-end rig. Pavement texture makes camera shifts look weird, so I recommend replacing it. This will be one of the things that makes or breaks your game. I'd go with the vanilla RPG maker camera as well. This is just weird to have it slowly snap on your position.
-Excessive alt tabbing (I think, can't recreate the bug now) somehow fucked up the game. I get the proper icons, but left clicking doesn't do anything. Same for right clicking. Left clicking to walk around still works. It also disables keyboard movement.
-Hotel ladder needs a hitbox.
-The pathway to the phonecall is weird.
-Some jokes are old and overused. Maybe I've spent too much time on the internet :(
-Give some kind of funny pointer to tell the hospital is west+ add that to the quest log
-Black background in the hospital cutscene makes both characters look weird (girl has partially black hair and the guy has darkish clothes)
-The agent right of the church (after the first hospital cutscene) has no interaction. Edit: none of the agents do.
-No text mouse icon for the three people in the café
-Maybe auto-equip the kitchen knife because it's the first weapon you get? I only remembered I had it because of the greyed-out special attack. And maybe link the "stab" attack to the default attack instead of the "bitch slap".
-These shark text bubbles keep popping up, even after I defeat them. I think it's related to alt tabbing again.
-Pamela only has her last name displayed, while the other celebrities have their full name when hovering over them.
-Fullscreen mode (alt+enter) doesn't work.

The positive:
-Great presentation: level building is great, the menu looks great, quest log, different mouse icons, window size options, good tutorials (many games fail at this), ...
-I love me some humour in games.
-Characters look awesome this far
-Good attention for detail

Not checked:
-Audio

Overall impression:
Game has massive potential and is already in a really good state. Story looks good, art looks good, interface looks splendid. HOWEVER, your only scene is a guy buttfucking another guy with tits, which is pretty gay. This joke (?) will prematurely kill interest in your game, especially because you didn't tag the game like that. Honestly, some people will even think that this is vaporware because of that.
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! You are giving really good, valid points.

- Regarding the transgender scene, it's completely optional like most of the decisions you make in the game. There is one more scene with the Hipster girl by the way. Here is a spoiler on how to activate that one:

You have to hit/punch Lucy, the cafe manager.

The reason I didn't add too many hardcore sex scenes yet, is because I didn't want the protagonist to be a playboy right away. I want the player to achieve that goal slowly and feel satisfied about it, instead of just bombarding the player with sex scenes :)

- Press F7 for fullscreen mode (I added that to the tutorial and it's shown at the bottom right at the title screen)

- Regarding the performance, can you press F2 outside while in windowed mode? This will show the FPS next to the title on top of the window, and post your hardware details (mainly your CPU)? It would really be helpful to me.

I'm going to look into your other points now. Thanks again!

Is there any mind control powers in this game? If not are you planning to include them?
Not yet. The protagonist slowly learns to control his new superpowers, and he learns new superpowers over time (instead of being able to use all of them right away). Mind control, mind reading, shape-shifting, destruction etc. will be in the upcoming versions of the game.

My ultimate goal is that the player will be able to activate his superpowers anywhere, anytime, and experiment with them in a given situation. Right now they can be activated automatically as an 'event', instead of 'real-time'.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: SUPERCREEP (v0.01 available)

Processor is an i5 quad core @ 3.3 GHz on a non-stock cooler. Game is on my SSD.

FPS drops from 60 to 48 in the main area. I guess it's the pavement sprite tearing that makes it look worse than it is.

As for the transgender scene: my suggestion is proper tagging in the game description + building in an option to disable that content (and mention this in the description as well because else you scare away a lot of potential players). Mixing this kind of content with heterosexual content is rarely done, especially male on transgender.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This has promise, but some of the quests could use better pointers where to go next. I have a quest to find something to open a box with, but no idea where to look for a lockpick. Given how many big maps the game has running around clicking everything until I find what I'm looking for isn't tons of fun.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Processor is an i5 quad core @ 3.3 GHz on a non-stock cooler. Game is on my SSD.

FPS drops from 60 to 48 in the main area. I guess it's the pavement sprite tearing that makes it look worse than it is.

As for the transgender scene: my suggestion is proper tagging in the game description + building in an option to disable that content (and mention this in the description as well because else you scare away a lot of potential players). Mixing this kind of content with heterosexual content is rarely done, especially male on transgender.
Thank you. I didn't notice the tearing myself, but your CPU is definitely high-end and similar to the one I tested the game on. I am going to look into optimizing the game even more.

I think you might be right about offending people regarding the transgender scene. I'll see how others think about it and may change it accordingly. At least...
make it obvious that she is transgender, before she sucks you off.

This has promise, but some of the quests could use better pointers where to go next. I have a quest to find something to open a box with, but no idea where to look for a lockpick. Given how many big maps the game has running around clicking everything until I find what I'm looking for isn't tons of fun.
Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the box quest, it hasn't been implemented yet. You can ignore the box and the diary (in the twin sisters' room). They will be added in the next version when the twin sisters come back from their school trip.

Please let me know if any other quests are unclear.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don´t know what you have done with this Game I can´t play it fullscreen.

All RPG Games you need only ALT+ENTER to play it fullscreen and now I get fullscreen (splash) and then the menu not in fullscreen and I can´t change it to fullscreen not with F6 or F7 so what have you done ????? (the two Versions change nothing same problem)

When you make a Game you look for all Computers,Graphic cards and so on.

I can only say for example I can play "Incest Story" and "Robot Touch" or "Officer Chloe" without problems and I don´t know what the different is.

Last edited:

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don´t know what you have done with this Game I can´t play it fullscreen.

All RPG Games you need only ALT+ENTER to play it fullscreen and now I get fullscreen (splash) and then the menu not in fullscreen and I can´t change it to fullscreen not with F6 or F7 so what have you done ????? (the two Versions change nothing same problem)

When you make a Game you look for all Computers,Graphic cards and so on.

I can only say for example I can play "Incest Story" and "Robot Touch" or "Officer Chloe" without problems and I don´t know what the different is.
RPG maker only relies on processor power. It's the window size fix that breaks alt+enter (and causes the pavement tearing). The other games you mentioned use the standard 800x600 window size, which looks bad on modern screens.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if this game has transgender in it i recommend you also post it at futanaripalace game development section as the name would imply we kinda love that stuff over there :D

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting concept, but the tranny part and the otherwise lack of hetero sex scenes doesn't really interest me at this time. Hopefully you get to turn this game into what you want it to be because the concept is pretty cool.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RPG maker only relies on processor power. It's the window size fix that breaks alt+enter (and causes the pavement tearing). The other games you mentioned use the standard 800x600 window size, which looks bad on modern screens.
Sorry to say this it was clear that this is the problem. I need a solution and when the solution is to make another Game settings or other files (for players with problems download this to load the program without windows size switch !!!

And my max. size is 1920x1080 what is most aso no standard.

When the producer use a windows size or a program that is buggy and I can´t switch so the producer must think about it (or maybe ask other game makers what can be the problem).

I can´t switch the size becaue I am in fullscreen and the menu is not in fullscreen !!!

And if I use F6 or F7 it changes nothing !!!

F7= I am in fullscreen, menu in the middle around black
F6=blinking white and nothing changes

I played something around when I use F7 when he load the game (splash) he get small and when I use then F7 and F6 I have fullscreen the problem is left and right I have black blocks so the size isn´t really fullscreen.

If the problem is a missing file or whatever aso normal the Game producer knows more as the player !!!

The Games I said was produced on the same engine so the producer can look the Game settings or maybe check the files.

Both Versions to download are the same and changes nothing.

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Sorry to say this it was clear that this is the problem. I need a solution and when the solution is to make another Game settings or other files (for players with problems download this to load the program without windows size switch !!!

And my max. size is 1920x1080 what is most aso no standard.

When the producer use a windows size or a program that is buggy and I can´t switch so the producer must think about it (or maybe ask other game makers what can be the problem).

I can´t switch the size becaue I am in fullscreen and the menu is not in fullscreen !!!

And if I use F6 or F7 it changes nothing !!!

F7= I am in fullscreen, menu in the middle around black
F6=blinking white and nothing changes

I played something around when I use F7 when he load the game (splash) he get small and when I use then F7 and F6 I have fullscreen the problem is left and right I have black blocks so the size isn´t really fullscreen.

If the problem is a missing file or whatever aso normal the Game producer knows more as the player !!!

The Games I said was produced on the same engine so the producer can look the Game settings or maybe check the files.

Both Versions to download are the same and changes nothing.
So Fullscreen does work :) If you see see black bars on the sides, that's the best you can do with RPG Maker (afaik). Try it with other RPG Maker games, and it will be the same when you use Alt + Enter (instead).

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So Fullscreen does work :) If you see see black bars on the sides, that's the best you can do with RPG Maker (afaik). Try it with other RPG Maker games, and it will be the same when you use Alt + Enter (instead).
It is bugged by the scripts. When I try fullscreen, I get the 800x600 window in the middle with black bars on all sides. The largest windowed size works properly (besides the pavement textures being fucked up).