What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Michaeljr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Summary:
Oh boy, this one is a true classic. Released in 2012 it wasn't a very long game, but it made up for it by having great art, some interesting mechanics, and just being a very polished game overall.

It's a pretty simple linear RPG that makes you (aka the elf protagonist Mikami) fight through several areas, at the end of each a boss fight awaits you. The areas have monster enemies with whom you can initiate a sprite sex animation (hand job, SEX, tit job).
Being defeated in battle nets you a (monster) rape scene, but you'll be able to continue after that. You will be able to level up, but that only results in a small HP and MP boost (probably because Mikami is such an experienced warrior already!)

The real way you get stronger - and arguably the more important part of the game - is by having SEX with random strangers! The more the better, because you'll gain PP which you can use to increase the stats that actually matter.
The other major mechanic of this game is its pregnancy system. You'll be able to get pregnant sometimes after SEX. Being pregnant gives you big stat boosts in the form of a 'Seed Boost'. You can only 'equip' one at a time, so make sure to get pregnant a lot and swap those old, puny seed boosts out for new stronger ones!
Finally, other elements of the game include: giving birth in public, masturbating in public, prostituting yourself and having a phone you use to contact clients, walking nude in public, getting raped as a result, and being able to craft new equipment from collected items.

I want to conclude by saying that this is a free game ever since the author pulled all their work from DLSite and that the sequel is planned for release in early 2019, which is definitely something to look forward to!

This game contains Loli, Shota, and Bestiality.

Link:

Story:
Mikami is on an epic personal quest to repopulate the elven species. She is one of the last of her kind, and towards that goal she'll have SEX with anything that can impregnate her.
Her body is special in the fact that the child is able to develop very quickly in uterus and that she's always ready to get pregnant again and again. It's a good thing she happens to enjoy this a lot.
But, she has been called back by her friend Shi who is asking her to assist in exterminating three demons that have showed up recently and are causing 'trouble'.
Mikami happens to be a qualified swordswoman and she is quite strong. Shi, devout follower(?) of the god Grazeli, runs a church which has been housing Mikami's children while she is away.
Who are these mysterious demons? Will Mikami complete her goal? Will we actually be able to lewd best girl Shi? Find out in this game!

Fetishes:
Pregnancy, Monster Sex, Prostitution, Birthing, Futanari, Incest(?), Rape, Exhibitionism, Public Use among others.

Controls:
Basic RPG Controls with keyboard and arrow keys.
New rpg looks really good dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ096241.html
just put the http in front of it the game is awesome playing the demo now the battle system looks like final fantasy will be buying this when it comes out.

~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

New rpg looks really good dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ096241.html
just put the http in front of it the game is awesome playing the demo now the battle system looks like final fantasy will be buying this when it comes out.
Damn, that one realy does look nice.... ^^
The previous CG's and such by that artist are also quite awesome...
(if you like Beastial and such that is.... wich I dont mind....) :rolleyes:

link for those to lazy to add the www stuff:

Downloaded the Trial just now..... gonne give this one a definite try out.... ^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, that one realy does look nice.... ^^
The previous CG's and such by that artist are also quite awesome...
(if you like Beastial and such that is.... wich I dont mind....) :rolleyes:

link for those to lazy to add the www stuff:

Downloaded the Trial just now..... gonne give this one a definite try out.... ^^
Wow this game is really hot o.o

I'll be eagerly awaiting for the full version for sure

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If only I had japanese languages power!

I could take your ideas to him. I once sent a message to him in japanese, but he didn't reply, probably because google translation doesn't help there haha
Yeah, that is kinda the issue here, google translate doesnt translate wel enough to be helpfull to try and communicate.....

I checked a few times, when translating, then translating back, then translating again, it keeps changing, due to the language having to much difference in how a sentance is formed, and what words are being used....

Would be great if the Author did change it, to what KeiranD said.... but wel that is mostly wishfull thinking.....

Cant wait to see this game getting released, this and only 1 other 'Announced' are currently on my wish list.....

the other is:
RJ096241
the art is great, and I like the system... it seems quite promising to me.... (hope its not to short though, cause the demo was quite short....)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me for warn you now as well as everyone.

Suggesting is considered rude in Japan.
So don't be suggesting things to them, it'll piss'em off.

Likewise, asking question is also rude.

Some of them let you slide cause they know you're a gaijin, but not many.

Also, making something and then giving to them that's not complete, yet again is rude!!!

So if you don't know, now you know.

O.O well never did suggest anything and now I will never lol

Edit* Well getting back a bit into the topic of the thread, I was checking the author's dlsite blog of RJ096241 and look what I saw:

Oh yeah... I'm gonna definetly keep an eye out on this game...

Last edited:

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit* Well getting back a bit into the topic of the thread, I was checking the author's dlsite blog of RJ096241 and look what I saw:

WELLLLLLL THIS MADE MY DAY ALONG WITH MECHWARRIOR ONLINE!!!!

Also, blog of Anise unleashed an update.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't suppose I could have the author's blog site? >3>

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The main character is quite a bit of a slut, just fyi.

Based on the bit I played in the demo, most enemies simply do not rape you unless you actually use the attack that 'taunt' them into doing it, and your character even start touching herself in a sort of 'I'm waiting, come get me' way.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, that game(RJ096241) does seem like one of a few potentially better games in the near future.I mean CG's look hot, and that free sex sistem is a great idea(and one of those less used ones in a H games of this type), and while the heroine is a slutty one, the whole point of the game according to official jiberish on autor's blog is something about her fucking everything and everyone and birthing children(something along the lines of that old "This is the magical girl" game).
Anyway, while i might've misunderstood the plot, it doesn't change my opinion, that this game looks like it'll be good, and i for one am eagerly anticipating it's eventual release.:)

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ092375

guys everytime I lose to get the game over cg's it gives me a your missing a sound error. i downloaded the full version an it still saying im missing audio files. am i missing something? i over wrote the trial with the full version. anything else i need to know?

well start a new game do it?
Do you have the 1.05 version? I'm looking for it!:\

This game for now is fantastic! (Finished the demo version) **

Yep, according to the author it'll be out on June, this is another game that makes me drool xD

The art has the intensity of Iris Action and the RPG mechanics are quite awesome too ^^
I agree. From February I've started to follow his blog every 2 days! I've found this game awesome and I've tried just the old demo!:D
I hope this 2 games will be released on June!:]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a mediafire link for this?
びたみんクエスト RJ096241

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

just announcing that has been recently released in this hour haha

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just announcing that has been recently released in this hour haha
already on it, should have a dl up within an hour.

-part 1
-part 2
-part 3

Fun little game, just started so not to far.

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awww why did the creator have to make those bewbz that big for the game RJ096241. Seriously sometimes i think these boobs keep getting bigger every game. Not a hater of bewbz ofcourse :p f'ing love them but for me there is a limit. The boobs of the new character of the scalegarden game that is the limit for me( can't wait for that game)

For the rest the game looks pretty awesome, i'd guess this game's motto is fakuna fakata.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Vitamin Quest is a great game, I like how they actually tried to make a variety of CGs. But I think they should have divided non-nude/nude or non-pregnant/pregnant to different NPCs (or even both), this way they could have added at least two more cities

Oh and, new update!
no update for Anise? :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Vitamin Quest is a great game, I like how they actually tried to make a variety of CGs. But I think they should have divided non-nude/nude or non-pregnant/pregnant to different NPCs (or even both), this way they could have added at least two more cities

no update for Anise? :(
Seems like he's rolling Anise into that new game (didn't play it, just looked at the CGs and there's Anise/Pris in there)

Or as Solar said, just a side story sort of thing.

Why are people so interested in that game? It looks shit to me. And, look at the musculature of that girl's legs... Are muscle-girls suddenly ideal or something?
The muscle thing come from the fact that she's a dwarf (the dwarf race, not people who's just shorter than others)...and while it's not exactly the major fetish, muscle women lovers are out there .- .

Me, I prefers things soft and HNNNNGH inducing, so when the tentacle shows up it's all the more delicious.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seems like he's rolling Anise into that new game (didn't play it, just looked at the CGs and there's Anise/Pris in there)

Or as Solar said, just a side story sort of thing.
Not, it's a new game, Anise with her sister are just guest characters. Seems like he stopped working on Anise for a while :(

Also, in Vitamin Quest, is it possible to open door in prison?

Vyrovanevir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also in vitamin quest: I defeated a boss (the first?) in the marsh, and got a few scenes, but also a bell. What does the bell too? My translator is failing to comprehend the messages it gives.

Do you mean the door in the prison of the first town, by the way? The dwarf-like guard to the south of it eventually gave me the key.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game:

It comes with an archive of the game's CG but is password protected. I assume the game eventually gives you the password once you beat it or do something special.

However, since the game doesn't use any special encryption you could just use one of the RPG Maker decryption tools to decrypt it and look at the pictures from that, which is what I did.

EDIT: Someone found it on the previous page.

Last edited: