What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

I just throw my units at the enemy until they break. Somehow that works all the time.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I just throw my units at the enemy until they break. Somehow that works all the time.
How I usually do it is:

Step 1: Cheat the money because fuck managing that.

Step 2: Spam skills, buy potions (especially mana) to use as necessary.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly didn't even know there were potions. I also usually send the red haired girl on a suicide run right before I rush, so that tends to help my brain dead blitzkrieg tactics.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait the dlsite page says there are over 100 h-scenes, 70 unique CGs and more than 1,000 variations. not sure if typos or insanely huge game. :eek:

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait the dlsite page says there are over 100 h-scenes, 70 unique CGs and more than 1,000 variations. not sure if typos or insanely huge game. :eek:
Its insanely big, there are 8 main female characters and a total of 15 female characters in all that have H scenes. Then you have the harem variation hentai scenes, and the captured by enemy hentai scenes, and then lastly the love route hentai scenes.

So yeah its gonna be pretty big.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's valid since you can't really pick which enemy unit you'll face on offence. If you're serious though you'll soften them up with a few uses of the infiltration skills that hit the entire enemy stack. Which units have those skills kind of depends on luck and which version of the demo you're playing, but the unit with they key symbol always seems to have one.

As for Cynthia, she's kind of a tough nut because she'll always cast the barrier/protection spell. When the protection spell is down your archer girl can counter her, but when it's up the best bet is probably your own mage girl, they have the same stats and they're both highly resistant to magic so they'll fire shit at each other until they're both out of magic and another character will be able to finish her off easily. I think one of your starting male units might have high magic resistance too but I'm not sure, off the top of my head I think he's level 6 and starts with the axe throwing skill.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its insanely big, there are 8 main female characters and a total of 15 female characters in all that have H scenes. Then you have the harem variation hentai scenes, and the captured by enemy hentai scenes, and then lastly the love route hentai scenes.

So yeah its gonna be pretty big.
There are 8? I'm guessing it's the 8 on the top row of the character page?

Last edited:

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are all the women in the game lines up. And yes the priest in white, and the long haired purple hair girl are two characters that weren't in demo.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here are all the women in the game lines up. And yes the priest in white, and the long haired purple hair girl are two characters that weren't in demo.
They were in previous early demos, everyone was at some point. I'm guessing he removed them from future demos to help cultivate the story from then on. I believe there are links to these old demos still in this thread, but it's a moot point now.

Last edited:

Blooregard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know why the creator is censoring it?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anybody know why the creator is censoring it?
There are censorship laws in Japan, and since that's where he lives and where the game is being distributed he doesn't have a choice.

Now, if you're wondering why the laws exist in the first place, that's a whole different can of worms...

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

still no date on the blog, 3 days left in february (in japan at least)

looks to be a march release. better change those banners again.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess you missed the posts a few pages back that he already sent it to dlsite again after correcting some censoring issues. It only depends on them now.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess you missed the posts a few pages back that he already sent it to dlsite again after correcting some censoring issues. It only depends on them now.
of course; that wasn't meant to be a jab at him, it's just that if they still haven't given him a date with 3 days left it will surely be a march release

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do they even need to give him a date? I imagine that since it's been resubmitted already, they either tell him it's not censored properly and we wait once again, or they put it straight up for sale. Correct me if I'm wrong.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do they even need to give him a date? I imagine that since it's been resubmitted already, they either tell him it's not censored properly and we wait once again, or they put it straight up for sale. Correct me if I'm wrong.
yeah that's probably how it works, but he said he'd post a date beforehand, not sure why

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dlsite usually change the release date of a late game from "TBA" to approximate date when they receive the game and are currently reviewing it.
The game will probably come out soon.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dlsite usually change the release date of a late game from "TBA" to approximate date when they receive the game and are currently reviewing it.
The game will probably come out soon.
it's said mid-february since it was submitted on the 14th, for me anyway. i never saw TBA.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's said mid-february since it was submitted on the 14th, for me anyway. i never saw TBA.
Somewhere between 19th to 23rd Dlsite changed the release date from "Mid-Feb" to "TBA" when it became obvious where Makura would miss the deadline. It was common for Dlsite to change the release date of an overdue game from TBA back to an estimated date when they received the game from an author and were working on inspecting the game.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somewhere between 19th to 23rd Dlsite changed the release date from "Mid-Feb" to "TBA" when it became obvious where Makura would miss the deadline. It was common for Dlsite to change the release date of an overdue game from TBA back to an estimated date when they received the game from an author and were working on inspecting the game.
ooooh interesting