What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RPG][Full Flap][RJ171742] Shin-Sei-Den

So on the last succubuss and I've found the house but no secret entrance. I got the 3 chests and tried to use action button to click on everything, wtf am i missing.
You need to have spoken to the injured man in one of the towns before you can discover the secret door, which is hidden in the north wall. The fortune teller will ask you to return to one of the villages when the injured man appears.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to trigger the Sakyuko Punishment scene?
From its placement in the gallery it should be after the goddess and Aika threesome but before the end of the main game?

Any idea?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to trigger the Sakyuko Punishment scene?
From its placement in the gallery it should be after the goddess and Aika threesome but before the end of the main game?

Any idea?
I triggered it with max favor and lewd as well as meeting the requirements to trigger the goddess and Aika scene, not sure if you need the last part. I will warn you that there is a bug with that scene, once you beat Sakyuko there will be two copies of her, one down and one standing, you will have to move so that the standing copy can get out of the way so that you can talk to the goddess. After the goddess scene return and talk to the downed version to trigger the scene.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A damn, i saved after beating her but she disappeared so i guess its cause I kept Aika at 3 hearts, enough to make her horny but not enough to make her useless in battle.

If MAX lust is what i need I will have to start over again, uggh.

xlvxrx

Reputation score

does any1 knows how to enter the princess's room?

firstkipchak

Reputation score

Does anyone else have a problem where the game runs much faster than it is supposed to? Even the time stat in the status menu ticks up about 3 or 4 times as quickly. This happened in the demo as well.
This will happen if your monitor is running over 60hz.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does any1 knows how to enter the princess's room?
If you're talking about the guard standing in front of a room in the castle, you can't.

waruikuroi

Reputation score

Hey guys, has anyone found the aged key? I just beaten the game but i still can´t find that key...:confused:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys, has anyone found the aged key? I just beaten the game but i still can´t find that key...:confused:
This has already been answered, search this thread is your friend, check page 23.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

7th game project announced

He's developing it solo
Game will be an action game with a bird's eye view of the player
Movement are 8 directions, unless you use analog you can move freely

Also an update for Shinseiden, a manual for the english version

Killer E

Reputation score

Does anybody know where the shield key is supposed to go ?

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

7th game project progress update

Anytime I see his erotic scenes I get filled with anticipation, but as history has shown it will most likely be mediocore

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anytime I see his erotic scenes I get filled with anticipation, but as history has shown it will most likely be mediocore
You're probably right about that.

I google translated the post and he says "As I wrote last time, this work is a game of view from the top. Therefore, the erotic scenes will be scenes from the top as well ... But, it is human thought that I also want a diagram from the side as well".

I hope to god if he does go with what he's planning, he finds some way to make it work.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fullflap's animations are not mediocre in the slightest.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Extra scenario side quest walkthru:

1) South of Rokumu, there is a chest with a hair accessories.
2) Bring this to Iitsu and talk to the girl outside (NE) to get a Gear
3) Bring the gear to Nanatsu and trade it for a Pot
4) From the fortune teller, go north one screen, and search NW corner for an easily missed exit on the west side (just west of the exit to the north).
5) In the hidden area, hug the north border while going around the water, and talk to the girl to get the bikini.
6) Go to the beach on the eastern side of map (north of the first dungeon, south of the ruins with the cross), and use the circle with an ! to get the bikini H scene and Shield Key
7) Use the Shield Key on the last floor map of Seneti's dungeon (house with hidden door in the south) to get the Sword Key
8) Go back to where you got the bikini. To the west is a ruin that requires the Aged Key to open.
9) Go inside, use the sword key, get more H and also a nice sword.

For the Cross ruins, it seems you need about 2 hearts/high favor and Aika also wearing clothes to trigger.

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any download links for the english ver?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

still has seeders at the new nyaa, I just downloaded it few days ago.
where? can you send me a PM? I have NO internet since 6 days ago so i have to go to a friend house but i only have limited time.