Reputation score
Re: たんけん夜の街(RJ190566)

Well i'm stuck anyone have some sort of walkthrough

palpatinpadavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Obviously, upped on nyaa.
Just search it. Game is mediocore, but cg´s are extra-ordinary :D, this guy (circle) is insane!

palpatinpadavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody partial this ?
Interface would do :D, (choices in the beggining, coz idk what thell i´ve been doing there.)

palpatinpadavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You play as shota in side scrooling world. For every action, you lose energy (1 of 17), and less energy you have, you walk slower.
There are shitload of flags which control events like sex, transformation (perma and non perma), etc..
And grand finale of this game -> You´ll become milf-big-titted futa with 60 cm cock.
There are some game overs, and everything you do, does not make ANY sence.
Game is not worth of playing. Just look at the images and walk away.
I decrypted it and, it´s not worth it at all without proper translation.This game has few EXTREME expicit cg´s and propably no story at all.

Last edited:

BRHUEHUEHUE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How far did you get anyways? I'm kinda stumped for things to do now.

palpatinpadavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got to the phase, when u tranform into some kind of teen-age (not loli) girl.
And then i got transformed one more time into same shota as the first one, and 1 sec later, because of some choice, i was in the teen-age girl form again. (forever.). Then I got stuck.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to play this game with VNR or other translation tool. The 序盤のヒント.txt included in the game gives you hints but again its in japanese. Don't blame the game if you can't read instructions the game provides you. (off topic theres the EDIT function so you don't have to double triple or quad post in this forum)

There are vitality and energy in the game. Each action you perform reduces your vit and your movement speed becomes much slower when your vit is low. Energy seems to drop whenever you cum/prostitute/sex. I have no idea about the draw back of low energy. Vit and Energy replenish when you sleep.

Certain items / events / ppl you talks to will reveal traits. You can access to the traits tree when you sleep. Revealed traits requires certain item/event to unlock, unlocking traits allows further scenes/events and give you an option to increase max vit or energy by 1.

You can (when you are a boy) get a mobile phone from a woman in front of the grocery store (you may have to first interact with someone on the train). The phone unlocks lots of scenes.

You can be possessed by a ghost school girl. There's a dark skin blonde in the class room, talk to her then the male outside the school and finally back to the blonde. Then you can interact with the ghost to be possessed. Gangbang, tentacle rape, death... and maybe after lots of sex scenes, the ghost will leave you and you will be normal again.

After certain event, (there will be an item in you inventory) you will be able to choose an option when you leave your room. Choosing the 2nd option will transform you into your mom (latex futa milf). You switch back to your normal body when you sell yourself as a slave forever, die in prison etc.

I'm not sure if theres another form. All 3 forms (boy, girl, milf) have their own scene and unlock traits that may affect scenes in other forms thus unlock more traits. You will find yourself switching forms alot through the game.

For equipments, you can only manually equip the first type, which are usually toys, toy/real guns and sth that allows prostitution. Others require other npc or going to the 3rd floor from the stairs next to the book store.

Last edited:

BRHUEHUEHUE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, fine. Everything I know thus far:

- Some items required to get traits are things you have to buy off of not-Yahoo Auctions from the phone.

- Code to the thing in your room is 9987 as the demo revealed. This enables you to toggle an item to press Z to speed through text.

- If you haven't gotten the mobile phone Demi's way, you can buy one off the Slave Market, although that's a roundabout way since you have to talk to the same NPC after unlocking the ability to hijack your shemale mom's body for the code to get there. Keep in mind you can go back as any form and work on being contracted out to make up your debt. Once you've done so you keep 90% of the money, the market keeps 10% or so as a commission fee. I think you can also bid out slaves and dictate how they're to be trained to better fit the bidder, and your sell gets taken off your debt. Alternatively you can keep them yourself.

-Once you get a phone you may want to keep Spam notification on because sometimes hints for other things can be read from the emails.

-The LRLRRR thing refers to the directions you have to go while in the forest to run into the Virgin meetup place.

-From what I understand, the second menu is a list of things you know about. If they're greyed out you've done everything you could. White means you usually have to either find their specific scene trigger or find more skills to advance them.

-The ghost girl is a futanari specifically. There are some scenes you can only do while possessed by her. Any time you want to get rid of her, you can either go get knocked up (giving birth fails and boots her out of your body) through prostitution or alternatively setup a molestation meetup on one of the trains on not!2chan with your phone. Until you can advance that scene Letty forces you off the train and you return to normal. If you have a smart phone and get back on the train one of the girls playing a game can get you the game app. There's a couple of scenes you can only get there.

-I forget who you talk to, but once you have a phone and talk to the right person as your mother you unlock the option to enlist a tutor to help you learn general education. If you talk to her as your mother you can recommend her(not really, said tutor is a trap) rewards for you being sex education. Keep answering enough questions right to get rewards, pick sex education at the bottom and the main'll keep egging her on about her own sexuality, orientation and experiences. Do this enough times and you'll be able to have her have sex with you and learn about the shemale side of the sauna. If there's point to talking to her while possessed by the futa girl I haven't seen it yet. You mostly just pretend to be your own older sister and discuss what you think of yourself with her.

-I think you just have to die/have to be replaced enough times to unlock the clone factory Letty set up for you. So don't treat "permanent" bad ends as a bad thing.

-The guy in the sex shop next to the theater/slave market sees through your ruse as your mom and you basically get the option to revert to normal there for free or 10 million, I think.

-There's a special book in the bookstore indicated by a black mark, but it says only JC can open it. There's a fat guy usually loitering out in front of it. Try interacting with him while you're possessed by the futa ghost to gain access.

I've gotten all the items I think I could. Can't figure out what to do next. Get the feeling it's going to be something simple and definitely meant to be done earlier on. I'll have utterly missed practically brute forcing my way through what I do know about.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just found another form, you can be possessed by another ghost, Rika(?), nude futa woman/girl.

To get that form, you need to
1) turn spam mail on and keep getting the annoying spams,
2) after awhile you will start getting all those 三本足 spams
3) wait until you get spam mails that contains long repeating text
4) go to the gap between two buildings, you can now choose to reach further down
5) get killed/possessed by Rika(?)

You have to becareful when you are sent to prison in this form, you can get stuck there giving birth forever if you haven't unlocked something that saves you.

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You play as shota in side scrooling world. For every action, you lose energy (1 of 17), and less energy you have, you walk slower.
There are shitload of flags which control events like sex, transformation (perma and non perma), etc..
And grand finale of this game -> You´ll become milf-big-titted futa with 60 cm cock.
There are some game overs, and everything you do, does not make ANY sence.
Game is not worth of playing. Just look at the images and walk away.
I decrypted it and, it´s not worth it at all without proper translation.This game has few EXTREME expicit cg´s and propably no story at all.
ugh, goddamnit. futa is the thing you turn to when you don't want to commit to the fetishes you presented. also, this looks like another game i would love to play, but it seems very text heavy. btw does anyone know anyone who commisions game translations so i can look at possible pricing for some games?

Last edited:

BRHUEHUEHUE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More crap I found:

- You can have slaves escape your home if you have too many of them. If enough of them escape too often the slave market considers it lost product and also damages to their rep and forces both you and your mother to compensate by selling yourselves off.

You can, hilariously enough, buy both yourself and your mom back.

-Keep working with the paint muse thing once you get your mom's body. You can unlock more stuff by progressing that plotline. Doing it right, next time you hit up the sex shop the owner should say something about wanting something new and exciting. You'll get an option later on to propose to the girl there that the Sex Shop's new product be REAL real dolls and she'll send you as the first sample. Also, both options during the second scene have different results rather than being yes/no like some are.

-The girl on the train towards the front left interacts with you differently.
If you're normal and you sexually harass her: she just kanchos you back even harder. If you're even halfway close to ejaculation this usually pushes you over the edge.

If Yurei (the first, death-rape/sadism-masochism obsessed futa girl)'s possessing you and you molest her, she'll make you take her place in a performance show in the normal theater. This has another scene if you do it after some other things in the progression.

If you're your mother she instantly calls the cops on you and gets you arrested for being a molester.

-After meeting up with the Virgin meet and doing a lot more shit with the "Relaxation" Shop as all three forms you can go back to the owner as a boy and do extreme training, at which case she deems your anus completely trained and tells you more about the tree. Mostly that the rumor the virgins tell you that it's based off a living person's form and that it's mostly around to intentionally be bred with is true and your well trained ass might be worthy of succeeding the last girl. After that, if you go back and interact with it then leave, it'll take your form. Now you'll have an option to just leave the Virgins or encourage them to take their frustrations out on the tree, for a pretty weird scene.

More importantly, after this she takes her leave and closes down the shop...but leaves you one of everything she had to train you with and then some. You also gain the ability to pick what your holes are stuffed with.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for the paint muse, my method was to use the phone >>bulletinboard>> photo or watever option that shows photos of you in school girl and mom's form. I dont know what unlocked that section of the bulletinboard for me, it just suddenly appeared. Then you will unlock 視姦 (aroused when watched by others??) (cant remember if you need to sleep and use the photo to unlock it). Then there will be 2nd stage for modelling.

I can't seem to advance in the main plot at all. From the comments in the authors board, we are supposed to gain access of clone factory (which i cant do anything inside yet), sewage (cant find it yet), laboratory (an npc is supposed to give you the phone number but i cant trigger it yet).

for the optional(?) quests, im still stuck at the very beginning of magic girl, i got the staff from mom and stuck at the middle of the magic girl rape scene in the book store with red text talking about my womb. I still don't get the hints for bee/bugs inside the forest. I have only 1 dojin, (probably from a sex scene with mom and the cop), 2 more to find. There are notices everywhere saying a 37y/o milf is wanted, looks like mom but I can't find any extra scene with her. It seems like there are other scenes if you lose money after bidding and hiring trainers for slaves, you are supposed to be able to sell yourself to paid (should not be the same with the slave escaping event). We are supposed to be able to acquire a mid night wandering mode for more scenes but I cant find anything about it yet.

BRHUEHUEHUE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That unlocked from any voyeurism stuff you did, likely the molestation meetup scene.

I THINK I got one of the doujin from the second version of the scene I mentioned with the girl on the train.

Also those bulletins just went up because of the public humiliation stuff you do with the cops as your mother.

Get the feeling the best I can do is screw around with the Rika stuff.

Edit: You've gotta have Rika-chan invade your body but once you do there's a lab assistant in the far right of the convenience store that you can talk to for the Lab access.

Last edited:
OP
D

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i gave up on this one its more confusing to play then the last two games.... mad respect to those who are actually figuring shit out. is the decrypted cg all ?

BRHUEHUEHUE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was right about Rika.

Did a few things as her and went from having half the list of skills unlocked to only having three that are blocked off completely. Though it also seems like some of the game takes place after completely unlocking all the skills, at least judging by CGs.

Also the game mentioned something about needing the AI's help with deciphering something, so I'm guessing that's also a progression thing.

If you figure how to get any of these three, let me know. I circled them because they can be a little hard to see.

Also, you mentioned a board the author uses to discuss his games. You gotta link? Gonna see if I can't figure a few things out going through it.

Attachments

OP
D

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i like his art , he really should do a more "normal" hrpg to get more fans/attention. or make the games less complicated and more rewarding

and is there a full save yet ? and is there more than the decrypted cgs ?

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just can't seem to switch back to the boy form from the mother form. it seems like the only way to do this is get 3 1's on the dice roll minigame and i just can't manage that

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sorry for necro but how do i get back the mother after selling her?

Status
Not open for further replies.