What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Spin Around Sayla Second)

on my base lol. I just can't wait for this game to get updated Dx.
Damn... Did he say so or do you base that on his inactivity?

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no font in my game, maybe because of the Eng patch? can someone help? Thank you

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone reupload the english patch please?
EDIT: Nvm, I managed to find the author folder.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is my first full translation.

Before you play read spoiler and if you don't like the translation don't play it :)
Before you play remember I barely know any Japanese and ain't that good in written English either.
My English vocabulary is pretty limited since I barely use English in my daily life.
That being said, I tried my best to translate everything accurately as possibly as I could so everything you read makes sense.
I used RPG Maker Trans to translate the game and because of that as you read some sentences maybe won't make much sense or will sound odd.
That's because RPG Maker Trans groups same text lines and is some cases the same line should be translated in a different way to make more sense in that particular dialog.
Also, as you play you might find some lines untranslated.
The reason that happens is because the author of the game left a lot of the dialog from the previous game inside.
Because of that, I couldn't open file by file and translate everything that was in it. I actually translated the game as I played it.
I might have missed talking to some NPC on a particular day so that line or two will be untranslated.
If you find such lines, I would be very thankful if you could copy/paste it here or send me a PM so I fix it.

I wasn't sure if I should leave Japanese honorifics or not so you might find in some lines I used it and in some, I didn't.
What do you think? Should I have just left the honorifics inside?

Another thing I wasn't sure with was when to use "vagina", "pussy", "cunt", "dick, "penis", "cock" and such words...
There's little to none violent sex like rape in this game. Most of it is mutual even though sometimes Sarah doesn't agree with it at the start.

If any of you ever play this, I'd like to hear your honest opinion on what to change/correct and what you didn't like or did like.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, i am trying to figure out what to do after the gangbang in the forest for the first time, this was also the time when the rapist got arrested, after the gangbang, i am trying to leave but all she says is "I just got here..." Is there something else i need to do? It seems like i talked to everyone in the forest now and it still will not let me leave.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, i am trying to figure out what to do after the gangbang in the forest for the first time, this was also the time when the rapist got arrested, after the gangbang, i am trying to leave but all she says is "I just got here..." Is there something else i need to do? It seems like i talked to everyone in the forest now and it still will not let me leave.
You need to trigger every other scene in the place before you can get out.
You probably missed either one of the stall owners scene or the top part of the festival where that old man is sitting on the bench.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need to trigger every other scene in the place before you can get out.
You probably missed either one of the stall owners scene or the top part of the festival where that old man is sitting on the bench.
All the old guy up at the top says to me is "Hey! You're as beautiful as a goddess.. Whats your name? Nevermind, no one listens to me anyway."

Nevermind, just went back to the gangbang area and talked to everyone there, was finally able to get out, thanks.

Think i ran into another problem though, i am trying to advance the old guy in the hot spring's event and i know i need the pill's to advance it, but when i go and talk to the second stall owner in the forest, when he tries to show me his products, the only option there is Leave.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for reporting that!

I made a mistake while translating. Gonna fix it in a minute then reupload.

Apply this translation and see if it works.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for reporting that!

I made a mistake while translating. Gonna fix it in a minute then reupload.

Apply this translation and see if it works.

Yep, now i can buy his products, thanks

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for making the change, I had trouble with that part as well

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for your work kR1pt0n1t3.

GTX9800

Reputation score

There's no font in my game, maybe because of the Eng patch? can someone help? Thank you
Run the game "in Japanese" with "Locale Emulator". (google "Locale Emulator")

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Congrats on the translation, kr1p! :)

I'm glad I was right when people asked if I would translate this game and I told them there was probably another hand at work. :D

Looking forward to trying out your work!

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One of you guys should translate Shadowcore next.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice one, thanks for translation kR1pt0n! Maybe it be a good idea to create a thread in Translations Sub-Forum too.

Hmm.. if I recall right the first one game has not been translated?

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation does not work for me for some odd reason. Doing everything right i think but still not translating. Help?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats on the translation, kr1p! :)

I'm glad I was right when people asked if I would translate this game and I told them there was probably another hand at work. :D

Looking forward to trying out your work!

Still nowhere close as you on the quality ^_^

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Run the game "in Japanese" with "Locale Emulator". (google "Locale Emulator")
Now it work thank you. This program is great, wonder why i never heard of it before.

GTX9800

Reputation score

Now it work thank you. This program is great, wonder why i never heard of it before.
You're welcome. :)

The translation does not work for me for some odd reason. Doing everything right i think but still not translating. Help?
Please post your procedure (How exactly did you "apply" the translation? Did you follow a tutorial? If yes, which one?) and preferably, post a screenshot of the folder containing the game.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you either renaming or deleting the Game.rgssd file?

Status
Not open for further replies.